PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Blue's Sprite Labs (Under construction and open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 789

Bluefoxxo's AvatarBluefoxxo
Hello! Bluefoxxo here! This is a simple sprite shop!

Rules

1) Pfq rules apply 2) Please no prepaying, as its against pfq rules. 3) Use the form! 4) If payment is not recieved within 48 hours after completion, your sprite will be placed into the adoption center! 5) If you want to order 2 or more at once, feel free to place multiple forms in your post! 6) Each section has a different codeword. 7) Please do not sell any of my sprites for more than what you paid for. 8) THIS RULE APPLIES TO ALL STATIONS! IF you request a pokemon from gen 6+ (Variants, exclusives and megas all live within this range!) You will NEED to request permission Here!

Completed orders/examples

These are NOT for sale! Cattafang: Polarize:
Adoptable code 189/176/427
MediusLily:
Adoptable code 509/144
Astimageon:
Adoptable code 133/060/479
Devil0356:
Adoptable code 038/250
BåsånSåmå:
059/249
GreatIcy: BlueAssassin247:
Test sunset lilligant
Test sunset flareon

Oh look! Blue is advertising stuffs!

(pm me if you wish for your art shops banner to be here also!)
  • Click me!
  • Banners
  • credits
  • BUYING!
  • No box opening challenge boxbox count
*Formerly Bluestarfox67!*
Lv. 71 — 8,508 / 19,172
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
avatar made by Absoreon, sprite lab banner made by me.
Dark deltas, shoot a pm!
x0
Welcome to the retype and fusion station!
Simply put, here you can change your pokemon's type if you are not happy with its current type, and combine them!

Retype and Fusion station rules

1) All rules from the first post apply 2) Do not touch the type DNA vats, especially that dark purple one... 3) No prepaying 4) The codeword for this station is "Are you a bleufoxxo?"
A retype will always be 45 gp ^^

Retype order form

[i][center]Hello! I am unhappy with a pokemon's current type.[/center][/i] Username Pokemon to be retyped: Type changed to... (example: [type=fairy] --> [type=dark]) Pfq permission (if it applies): Codeword:
A fusion can be 30 - 50 gp based on complexity.

Fusion Order Form

Hello! I'd like a fusion! Username: Base pokemon: Pokemon #2: Pokemon #3, #4: (Optional) Codeword: Pfq permission (If applies): Other:
Welcome to the Snowglobe, *NEW* Holiday, ???, ??? and ??? Stations!

Snowglobes

Simply put, I will put your selected pokemon in a snowglobe, like this shiny wynaut! and who knows what I will do with the last stations. The Snowglobed pokemon will be 50 gp since I make the Snowglobes from scratch.

rules

1) All rules from the first post apply. 2) The password for snowglobes is "I am a chilly bleufoxxo"

Snowglobe order form

[center][b][i]Blue! My pokemon trapped in a snowglobe![/i][/b][/center] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Pokemon[/b]: [b]Decorations?[/b] [b]Snowglobe base color?[/b] (Default is brown base) [b]Pfq permisson (If applies)[/b] [b]Password[/b]: [b]Anything else needed to say?[/b]

Holiday

This will change with the new holiday approaching, and these are going to be 50 gp per sprite.
The upcoming holiday is Valentines day! Enjoy these Cute and Cuddly sprites! *Example WIP*

Form for a holiday sprite!

[i][b]Blue! I would love to get my signifigant other a cute sprite![/b][/i] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Pokemon[/b]: [b]On a scale of 1 to 10 how cute and cuddly would you like the sprite to be?[/b] [b]Pfq permission (If applies)[/b]: [b]Other[/b]:
Just a sprite adoption center, adopts are Pay What You Want

adoption center rules

1) Please treat me and others with respect 2) First come First serve 3) Use the adoption form 4) The adoption center codeword is "You are possibly a BleuFoxxo"

Fusion Adoption center

up for adoption

497/214
549/012

Fusion Adoption Form

Hello! I'd like to adopt a fusion! Username: Pokemon code: (Example: Mewtwo as the base with mew and celebi would be 150/151/251) Payment offered: Codeword: Other:

retype adoption center

Retype Adoption Form

Hello! I'd like to adopt a retype! Username: Pokemon retyped to... (Mewtwo turned dark type would be 150 as a dark type) Payment offered: Codeword: Other:

up for adoption

Nobody's here, check back later

Testing sprite adoption center

Here is where I put sprites that I make when making new ideas for stations for the opinions of everyone.

Test Sprite Adoption Form

Hello! I'd like to adopt a test sprite! Username: Which pokemon? What category of test sprite? Payment offered: Codeword: Other:

up for adoption

Sunset

Sunset Duskull
Sunset Cresselia
Sunset Butterfree
(Space) (for) (more) (adoption) (centers) (in) (the) (future)
And now the shop is open!
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
Hello! I'd like a fusion! Username: Cattafang Base pokemon: Sableye Pokemon #2: Mew Pokemon #3, #4: (Optional) no Codeword:You Are A BleuFoxxo Pfq permission (If applies): no Other: blep
(Avatar by CatEnergetic)

Cattafang's Badge Case

Variety Badge (Covered Cave Gym)
Badge Case by Nebby

Clickle My Kids!

QUOTE originally posted by Cattafang

Hello! I'd like a fusion! Username: Cattafang Base pokemon: Sableye Pokemon #2: Mew Pokemon #3, #4: (Optional) no Codeword:You Are A BleuFoxxo Pfq permission (If applies): no Other: blep
Accepted, the price would be 35 gp since it isn't that complex
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang

QUOTE originally posted by BluestarFøx67

Accepted, the price would be 35 gp since it isn't that complex
all right! i can do that.

Cattafang, your sprite is ready! Send the payment and I will send you your sprite, it was when I began working that I realized mew was one of the more basic looking pokemon, so sorry if it doesnt look good, as an apology I have reduced your price by 5% to 33
Gold poke
DEÏNO's AvatarDEÏNO
Hello! I'd like to adopt a fusion! Username: Polarize Pokemon code: 189/176/427 Codeword: You Are A BleuFoxxo Other: How much gp would it cost? c:
journal

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page