PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Vivillon Pattern Collection (20/20)
Maravol Pattern Collection (19/21)
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
I'm just burnt-out lately, sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Putting everything on one chance and then just...I'm really tired of being disappointed, just...really tired. The rp was deleted finally, don't know why I even bothered trying to keep my hopes, half the raffles are delayed, and then...yeah just a lot of disappointment and frustration. I want to get back into the forums, I want to do things but every single time... *sigh* I don't even know why, or why I'm rambling here...I guess do still have my 1x1 with my little bro, he at least won't disappear without warning. Right getting away from that (or at least trying), this type race is sad. Not the team or anything, they're great actually, but I was hoping for at least one albino...guess my special luck's run out too. Whatever, tourney's good (love this season's variety) and I'm close to finishing out this badge run. These last two might take a while though since I've decided to switch my focus to fire again. I have plans again and I need that badge up, granted I still need other things too. Always needing more things...err, I also did up some more OCs. I should stop that, not like I actually have anything to do with them, but I need to do something and...seems this is the only way I have to run new ideas. I might do a story with Theta group but idk, I've still got that other project to work on and I'm just... Anyway yeah, more charries more art, I'm going to drive myself broke again geez. And most of my old shops are gone, *sigh* I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Oh yeah, almost forgot I still haven't done a spill on Kin's B-day. Guess I'll get to that and quit rambling...

Sidereal Revolution

Kinaster's Birthday

I was out for a walk after some trying farm business, Emesh has been weird lately and I needed a break. Which...isn't what I got, instead I ran into Sei and nothing involving her can be nice and easy. She went on some ramble about needing a distraction for something, says she was looking for me but I think she was just avoiding Garth. Anyway she sent me over to the lab and disappeared as soon as I arrived, definitely hiding something, so I chatted with Garth and Mamapine. She was looking a little worn, but seemed happy to see me, and wanted to go for a walk. Which I really didn't mind, that's what I was doing anyway. She led us really far out and then took off with Garth in pursit. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath and who do I find but Sei covered in mud, tree branches, and...is that a grubbin? Anyway...she had another task for me, growing prefect pechas again for a cake. Should have seen that one coming and she made some joke about the market, not going anywhere near it when demand skyrockets. I called up Emesh, he was lurking around as usual, and sent him off to garden. He enjoyed gardening anyway and easily delivered the request to Sei while I went to catch up with the other two again. And they're arguing, nice little outing this turned into. At least Garth dropped it when I came up and we resumed our walk...at least until we ran into Solynx (Dadynx?). He's grumpy at first but's really just eager to battle, guess he could use the exercise. And he remembered me, not sure if that's good or bad. I responded to his challenge with Nip, why not keep this in the family, and my little pup won first try. Speaking of family though where's little Kin? Oh, seems Solynx lost track of her (distracted by battling most likely), better get looking. I sent out my experienced scourers and split up from the group to help, and apparently run into Sei again. She just keeps popping up. This time she needs chocolate for that cake (which I'm still wondering about but eh, she's a hard one to pin down). She mentioned sweet hearts and I happened to have a few on hand (No I don't have a sweet tooth! They just help keep Em and the others in line *grumble*). I handed over a few and then circled back to regroup with the others, we still had a Kin to find after all. As soon as I get there though I'm bowled by a ball of fluff, *grunt* guess I found 'er. And she remembers me too, watching her eyes light up is almost worth the mild discomfort (I'll get Em to look at those scratches later). With the family back together, and me back on my paws, the more pressing question was why Kin was flying. She said she ran into 'Wishy' and they compared her to a shooting star, which of course means they helped her. Ugh Ravyne, that's not how you take care of litte ones. After that Kin wanted to play a game so we played a few rounds together until it was time to head back. Funny no Sei on the trip back though I did catch a glimpse of her at the lab before she took off again, hiding from Garth as I suspected. She caught me again once they had wandered off to deal with food and now she tells me what this is all about. Well I already knew that too, I'm the one that hatched Kin after all but still confirmation is nice. This time she needed help with a gift since both parents had very different ideas on what was best, but in the end she decided to go neutral and asked for thread. Okay that, that's not something I keep just laying around...especially a destiny knot, those things are pricey. I wouldn't ruin Kin's day though and I was kinda curious now so I begrudgingly forked over a knot. And got an official invite to the party, huh was wondering where the profs were. It was a pretty big deal and lots of people showed up, I'm not normally one for big affairs though so I kinda just hung around the edge and kept an eye on things. It was...fun, and Kin agreed. She caught me afterward and made a request...she, well she chose me. Little Ellie wanted to come live with me again, that...of course she was welcome to come home again and hang out with her big brother. Heh, I was just so surprised but...this time it was her choice. While I was still processing that Sei snuck up again, I'd seen her in passing during the party but she was...rather tied up at that moment. Heh, she'd finally gotten a chance to bring over the gift though and oh a costume. I helped her get it on and then she scampered off to show her parents. Sei stayed a little longer, warning me to take care of Kin, before running off herself to find Garth. I stuck around until the party finally broke up (Em showed up at one point but he didn't stick around), chatted with Mamapine again to make sure she was alright with Kin's plan, and then finally walked home with my new teammate.
Sburb Session Kappa/World - Kulttuuri

Brad

Basic Information: Name: Brad Smithe Species: Human Gender: Male Age: 13.5 Derse or Prospit?: Derse Fetch Modus: Queue Strife Specibus: Shurikenkind Weapon: Many shurikens he's collected from various events and ebay Game Entry Item: A target Sprite: Body Pillow Exile: (Extra, not required) Server Player: Santhra Client Player: Darnel Title: Thief of Heart Medium: Land of Crystal and Terror Human-Specific Information: Eye Color: #FD5D4A Symbol:
Sprited by Muppy95
Guardian: Sister Ectosibling(s): Dawn Home: Poor neighborhood, with some... bad cowds which he avoids. Chumhandle: smilingSmugler Typing Style: he types in comissans and extends ys and sometimes other letters Sexuality: Straight Relationship Status: Single, for now. (but is morails with Darnel) General Appearance: Personality: Biggest Goal: To find someone he doesn't have to use his powers to make them love him. Greatest Fear: Having no one love him but those he uses his powers on. Darkest Secret: He can literally steal anyone's heart (except those with powerful psycic abilities). He can make whoever he wants fall madly in love with him. Like, kinda creepy levels of in love with him. He can also make them kinda like him a bit more, without making them fall head over heels for him. (though the power isn't nearly as strong as described, until he god tiers) Does anyone know?: Yes. Santhra knows. If yes, how did they find out?: He tried to make her love him, cause he kinda had a crush on her. She felt the mental manipulation and used her own psycic powers to repel it. She then looked into his mind because he's where she had felt the power coming from. Greatest Strength: Charm and accuracy. Greatest Weakness: He is easily manipulated by females. Greatest Accomplishment: Winning a shuriken throwing accuracy contest. Biggest Regret: He once accidentally cut himself, leaving a scar next to his eye. That's one reason he wears the shades. Are they more aggressive, assertive, or passive?: Passive Are they emotional or stoic?: Emotional Which do they trust more, their head or their heart?: Heart Are they an introvert or extrovert?: Extrovert

Dawn

Basic Information: Name: Dawn Mahina Species: Human Gender: Female Age: 13.5 Derse or Prospit?: Prospit Fetch Modus: Roll 'o the Dice (items have numbers, and whatever she rolls on her die is what item she gets) Strife Specibus: 20-Sided Dicekind Weapon: 4 transparent 20-sided prism dice. She uses the dice for her luck attribute, and the prisms to reflect and mess with light Game Entry Item: Yazzee Cup (she has to roll above 70 accross all her dice) Sprite: Ace of Hearts (she just threw a card at the Kernal) Exile: (Extra, not required) Server Player: Cathal Client Player: Luyu Title: Knight of Light Medium: Land of Prisms and Light Other: Left-handed Human-Specific Information: Eye Color: #DFC911 Symbol:
Sprited by Muppy95
Guardian: Cousin Ectosibling(s): Brad Pets: Bunny named Asera. Home: She lives in a somewhat densely populated town, near a game shop, where she frequently plays Dungeons and Dragons. He house is small, like one bedroom, one bathroom. No living room, one tiny kitchen. The room is her cousin's, so she has to sleep in the kitchen. Chumhandle: photonDistorter Typing Style: She speaks very properly, but if she's really exited she starts abbriviating words, a lot. she lk ttly mks thm shrt cse y nt?! (She like totally makes them short cause why not?!) Sexuality: Homosexual Relationship Status: Single, but has a crush on Luyu General Appearance: The god tier image is a better image of her hair and face, but this is what she is usually wearing. Personality: Biggest Goal: To get a girlfriend before the end of the world she doesn't know is coming. Greatest Fear: Being forever alone. And losing her dice. Darkest Secret: She has a crush on Luyu. Does anyone know?: Yes, Brad does. If yes, how did they find out?: He just kinda knows stuff like that. Greatest Strength: Luck, and a decent bit of skill. And a bit of nerdy knowledge about light. Greatest Weakness: Can be a bit headstrong, and believe that her luck can never let her down. Usually she takes a good dosage of reality by losing a game of D&D after starting to think that way. She comes to depend on luck after to many wins. Greatest Accomplishment: 1st place in an international D&D tournament. Biggest Regret: Not telling Luyu how she felt back when she was braver. Now she just doesn't have the guts, so she sits in her puddly of lonliness, forever wondering what it would be like to have a girlfriend. Are they more aggressive, assertive, or passive?: Usually pretty passive, but gets assertive when she's exited. Are they emotional or stoic?: Emotional Which do they trust more, their head or their heart?: Um... depends. When she's calm, her head. But if she gets exited, she trusts her heart more. Are they an introvert or extrovert?: An introverted extrovert? She doesn't go out of her way to socially interact, but she doesn't really hide or shy away from interaction.

Santhra

Basic Information: Name: Santhra Gulmerio Species: Troll Gender: Female Age: 6.2 Solar Sweeps Derse or Prospit?: Derse Fetch Modus: Tree Modus Strife Specibus: Daggerkind Weapon: 2 small daggers that can also be used as throwing knives. Game Entry Item: Passcode Sprite: Catsissprite Exile: (Extra, not required) Server Player: Alva Client Player: Brad Title: Rogue of Time Medium: Land of Glue and Gears Troll-Specific Information: Blood Color: Rust #750000 Symbol:
Sprited by Muppy95
Lusus: A cat bigger than a house. Hive: Tall, shaped vaguely like Sauron's helmet. Trolltag: matrixWerelord Quirk: talks very quietly, and ends most statements with ... Matesprit: (Extra) Kismesis: (Extra) Moirail: (Extra) Auspistice: (Extra) General Appearance: The general one is more accurate for her hair. Personality: Biggest Goal: Filling all 4 quadrants. Greatest Fear: Being alone forever. Darkest Secret: Communes with horrible terrible entities of the farthest ring in her sleep. Even though her dream self is asleep. Does anyone know?: No If yes, how did they find out?: Greatest Strength: Speed and strong psycic powers. Greatest Weakness: Physical strength. Greatest Accomplishment: Standing up to a blue blood. Biggest Regret: Standing up to a blue blood. Are they more aggressive, assertive, or passive?: Assertive Are they emotional or stoic?: Emotional Which do they trust more, their head or their heart?: Heart Are they an introvert or extrovert?: Introvert

Anubis

Basic Information: Name: Anubis Alvera Species: Troll Gender: Male Age: 6.2 Sweeps Derse or Prospit?: Prospit Fetch Modus: Ocarina Modus Strife Specibus: Pistolkind Weapon: Two machine pistols Game Entry Item: Russian Roullete. (he has to go 3 rounds and survive) Sprite: DogbroSprite Exile: (Extra, not required) Server Player: Darnel Client Player: Cathal Title: Seer of Doom Medium: Land of Forests and Traps Troll-Specific Information: Blood Color: Purple #551A8B Symbol:
Sprited by LoneShadøw
Lusus: Dogfish Bro Hive: A somewhat large hive that he had drones construct by the sea. Trolltag: coldEyes Quirk: Uses 0s instead of os Matesprit: (Extra) Kismesis: (Extra) Moirail: (Extra) Auspistice: (Extra) General Appearance: Personality: Biggest Goal: Controlling the visions... Greatest Fear: Becoming the visions... Darkest Secret: Sometimes losing control of his inner raging instincts. Does anyone know?: Not yet... Greatest Strength: The visions Greatest Weakness: Thinks the visions make him omniscient Greatest Accomplishment: Um. He hasn't really done anything yet. Biggest Regret: Hasn't happened yet. Are they more aggressive, assertive, or passive?: Depends on his blood Are they emotional or stoic?: Stoic Which do they trust more, their head or their heart?: Head Are they an introvert or extrovert?: Introvert

Sburb Session Alt Kappa/World - Baris

Boni

Basic Information: Name: Boni Smithe Species: Human Gender: Female Derse or Prospit?: Derse Fetch Modus: Anime Reference Strife Specibus: Weeabookind Title: Heir of Life Eye Color: #ff7d04 Chumhandle: superbSelection [SS] Relationship Status: Red w/ Dash
Chart by snakesonawave & Art by Farrago

Dash

Basic Information: Name: Dash Mahina Species: Human Gender: Male Derse or Prospit?: Prospit Fetch Modus: Rubix Cube Strife Specibus: Bladekind Title: Prince of Mind Eye Color: #f0f000 Chumhandle: destructivePersistance [DP] Relationship Status: Red w/ Boni
Chart by snakesonawave & Art by Farrago

Hannah

Basic Information: Name: Hannah Gulmerio Species: Troll Gender: Female Derse or Prospit?: Derse Fetch Modus: Dictionary Strife Specibus: Broomkind Other: Ring of Doom & Time Guitar Title: Mage of Time Blood Color: Rust (#A20000) Trolltag: watchfulMaster [WM] Kismesis: Osiris
Chart by 120-CELL & Art by Farrago

Osiris

Basic Information: Name: Osiris Alvera Species: Troll Gender: Male Derse or Prospit?: Prospit Fetch Modus: Wack-a-Mole Strife Specibus: SniperRiflekind Title: Sylph of Doom Blood Color: Purple (#270549) Trolltag: escapedCorruption [EC] Quirk:Kismesis: Hannah
Chart by 120-CELL & Art by Farrago

Sburb Session Alt ¿ɆⱤⱤØⱤ?/World - None/Various

Eren

Name: Eren Nickname(s): Gloomy Age: 15 yrs Species: Elf Gender: Male Sexuality: Straight Type Color: Grey Chumhandle: timelyDemise Classpect: Prince of Doom Fetch Modus: Book Strife Specibus: Fistkind and Glarekind Dream Moon: Derse Medium: Land of Towers and Color Relationships: Dating Luna Weapons/Items: Endless Grimoire (time). Personality: Very gloomy and oppressive presence when he isn’t around Luna. He can literally kill someone by looking at them, so being super friendly isn’t really his thing. History: Born with fairly powerful time magic. Began storing time around when he was 5. Entered his session at 13, before getting his grimoire. After he unlocked his tower with time magic, his 8 ball was hit on the break. This left Eren stranded on his world with nothing to do, so he just sat and meditated. Monitoring the worlds and storing as much time as he could for 2 years. When he turned 15, he traveled to a grimoire tower and prayed to some higher being that he could still get one. A single page flew towards him from some high shelf. Confused, he reached towards it. As the time he had stored moved into the grimoire, he saw it expand into an infinite number of pages. He left the tower and continued his time siphoning, until he noticed some flash just beyond his session. Using the powers of a Prince of Doom he gazed into this obliterated session, and saw a Hope. A recently killed one, but still hope. Using some of his stored time to reverse back to immediately before the player's death, and his Prince of Doom powers to pull her into his own session, he saved her. He found out her name was Luna, and she was… cute. They somehow hit it off immediately. Using her Stockpile quirk along with the powers of time, Doom, and Hope, they reversed back to before the break and she shielded their only hope, the 8 ball. Now, with a functioning Conqueror's session, they played the game. After winning, Eren sought out Luna’s clock and destroyed it as well. World Data: Black Clover. Instead of elves being destroyed they lived in harmony because the devil never interfered. The world was destroyed much later by a full fledged war between elves and humans.
Art by Farrago

Luna

Name: Luna Nickname(s): Moony Age: 16 yrs Species: Human Gender: Female Sexuality: Straight Type Color: Golden #ffccda Chumhandle: erensSavior [ES] (he made her pesterchum) Classpect: Knight of Hope Fetch Modus: Pockets (she can fit alot of cards in her pockets) Strife Specibus: Hugkind and Shieldkind Dream Moon: Prospit Relationships: Red with Eren Weapons/Items: Lots of different types of shields. And a few outfits. Personality: Very bubbly but serious at times. Idolizes Eren for literally resurrecting her. Likes hugs. History: Nothing before meeting Eren really matters. Her session was void and her world was rigged to explode long before she was even born. She was stuck in the game trying to keep her world from blowing up after she godteired. She tried to scratch it before everything blew up. She failed. Then she was brought back by a stranger that became her boyfriend after a few months. He made her immortal.
Art by Farrago

Lone

Name: Doesn’t have one Nickname(s): Lone, Gone, Void, Nameless, whatever random garbage Luna calls her Species: Transientals (usually look like humans but paler, transparent, arent really physically solid) Gender: nb Sexuality: pan Type Color: clear Chumhandle: vanishingAbyss [VA] Symbol: Nothing Classpect: Page of Void Fetch Modus: Wormhole Strife Specibus: Ropekind/Scalpelkind Type Style: Replaces random letters with _ Weapons/Items: Lots of ropes of different length and a few small scalpels. Personality: She’s extremely antisocial, only really ever talks to Den by choice but will hold a conversation with anyone that finds her. History: She doesn’t have any memories outside the game, not even her name. She was killed by the first guardian of her world and forced to godteir. She was fully realized immediately and with that came all this power she couldn’t quite control yet. This led to her entire session ceasing to exist. So she was just hovering in space trying not to kill anyone else when Den found her. She tried to warn him to stay away along with the rest of his crew but something about his presence seemed to stabilize her and since then she’s managed to fully control her power. World Data: Doesn’t exist anymore.
Art by Farrago

Characters belong to my brother Muppy, all art is labeled.
Rearranging some again and trying to clean up, some of my older things were getting lost. Also decided to separate my brother's charries so I have more space for them (will be adding the others once he finishes them anyway). Besides that I've been watching Miraculous Ladybug again, I wish the episodes would come out faster but I really need to go back and rewatch some of the older ones too. Eh, since I can't do anything about the release schedule I've been coming up with charries ideas (I should really stop that). Heh anyone up for a Miraculous rp? Oh I also won Yay's raffle, was not expecting that. My raffle luck is unpredictable though. And I've been getting back into CS, mainly the art section (even if my art's not the greatest). Debating changing my name over there but I've been wolftail so long, I'm not sure I want to change that. Hmm, think that's all for now so...Kitty Out~

Halloween Critters Bought from Elizadesu

This is overdue but I wanted to stow my new critters and do a spill on the halloween event. So...guess I'll get into that.

Life Wish

Halloween Event

Halloween's probably my favorite holiday, which is why I don't mind roaming the main area as much during the spooky season. This year was pretty quiet, at least until I ran into Alex. She was gushing about the contest until a cubone spooked her, heh I left Emesh with her again and decided to follow the little guy. Emesh is more into that stuff anyway. That little guy sure was fast but I managed to catch up while he was chatting with Ravyne, or more like begging. He was muttering too fast for me to catch most of it but he seemed worried about something and requested a wish. His wish wasn't exactly an easy thing but Ravyne said they could do it with more 'sparkles'. So...eh, I forked over a ghost gem and then a medium ghost gem when that didn't work. Ravyne finally performed some spell, flashy and all but it's not really my area of expertise, which...didn't work. They did some complicated math to double-check the cost and...yeah I don't have 777 large ghost gems just laying around. Even if I wanted to that's just not happening (don't give me those teary eyes you two). Ravyne had another idea though so we scurried off (what have I gotten myself dragged into now? Well still more entertaining than contests). Next stop is the graveyard where a gravestone seems to be misplaced and confusing cubone. The strange grave moves again, revealing itself to be a kryptik and I respond with Gandalf as usual to put it back in its place. Once it's gone my two companions finally explain what we're up to and we make our way to the tower. And end up back outside, huh that didn't go well. The ghosts are apparently up to trouble so Ravyne does some magic again and grants us a silph scope, well that's handy at least if we could work it. After a couple tries they also produce a simple quick-start guide and after a brief read we head into the tower again. It's a game really but kinda fun, I locate the ghosts so we can slip through and earn a few gems for the work. Further in and up several floors we come across a growlithe whose stolen a bone from the graves. No wonder the spirits are upset. After cubone's tactic of yelling at the pup does nothing I decide to dig through my own hoard of bones (well they're mostly for the kitties but I won't say I don't gnaw a few too) and offer a bigger, jucier one. The growlithe is happy with the trade and scampers off while we return the stolen bone to its rightful place. That's not quite enough for cubone's mother though, her rage is still strong and I'm left with no choice but accept her challenge. Weakening her doesn't really slow her much but cubone's quick to call out, and she at least recognizes him now. Me and Ravyne slip out now that they're reunited, it's not really our place to interrupt family time. After a short chat outside I'm ready to go home and nap but it seems we were followed, or me anyway. Marowak and cubone want to join me and well, I can't say no so we all head back to the farm. Hmm, wonder what Emesh got up to during the contest?
Wishlist in no particular order *Art of 'Sona/OCs (Refs Here or TH) *Custom Code/Templates (CSS/Style/HTML) *ZC/HM/Ubercharms *Shiny Charms *Trade Centre Expansions *PR Memory Sticks *Credits/GP/DCPs *Relics/Boxes *Current Tokens *Dragon Balls *Gimmighoul Coins *Fire Fangs/Clear Bells/Order Crests/Origin Sashes/Psychic Feathers/Lucky Seals *Dragon/Psychic/Steel Gems *Shiny/Albino Suicune *Shiny/Albino Zeraora *Albino Latias *Normal-Type Deltas *Normal Z-Crystals *Delta Meowths *Persianites/Mega Vouchers *DP/Delta Vouchers *Missing Shinies/Albinos x *Melans *Missing Custom Sprites x *Missing Maravol Patterns (Astral & Flutter) *Dark-Delta Female Eevee (Nature: Hardy, Timid, Jolly, Mild, Bashful, Rash, Gentle, or Careful)
W.I.P Need Dark Female Still Available Natures: Hardy, Timid, Jolly, Mild, Bashful, Rash, Gentle, Careful

Type Race

2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024
Jan
1,512pts 5th
1,680pts 12th
580pts 16th
2,268pts 2nd
1,966pts 16th
940pts ??
3,960pts 2nd
Feb
1,598pts 3rd
1,193pts 5th
535pts 2nd
1,728pts 2nd
1,779pts 9th
827pts 5th
1,560pts 8th
Mar
932pts 4th
605pts 14th
2,200pts 9th
668pts 15th
764pts 16th
628pts 9th
305pts 8th
Apr
1,020pts 8th
921pts 15th
1,068pts 14th
292pts 8th
1,248pts 17th
1,056pts 8th
May
630pts 1st
1,256pts 6th
1,530pts 2nd
1,318pts ??
906pts 3rd
544pts 6th
Jun
1,186pts 18th
72pts 17th
653pts 17th
1,071pts 4th
897pts ??
1,212pts 7th
Jul
376pts ??
2,399pts 14th
1,263pts 1st
218pts 16th
1,087pts 14th
315pts ??
Aug
370pts 4th
884pts 9th
644pts 4th
1,500pts 9th
704pts 3rd
2,000pts ??
662pts 16th
Sep
142pts 3rd
966pts 6th
795pts 1st
1,009pts 16th
1,552pts 2nd
656pts 7th
204pts 10th
Oct
50pts 18th
603pts 8th
1,200pts 6th
1,039pts 13th
981pts 17th
1,344pts 5th
372pts 11th
Nov
581pts 12th
610pts 6th
991pts 13th
824pts 13th
1,117pts 1st
2,540pts 3rd
308pts 9th
Dec
1,198pts 17th
948pts 10th
492pts 15th
778pts 2nd
1,018pts 6th
432pts 7th
736pts 8th
~~~~~~~
Cleaned up my old character sprites again and added some new charries too, I should stop that but I've been in a mood for spriting and just playing around with fusions/retypes. Only expanding the ones I really like though, might even start a fanfic for them. Well, more a collection of short stories, I need something more relaxing than my more major fanfics...which I do need to get back to but I need to finish cleaning them up first and...yeah that stressed me out too much last time I looked at them. Meh, I will get to them eventually but for now I just want to play around with these guys and expand their world a bit. While I'm at it (and still in the mood) I can do sprites for others, just shoot a pm with a general idea of what you want. Also got sick of my eevee hunt so it's on hold for now, I really want to work on my other badges (mainly fire rn) and finish cleaning out my wishforge fields. I'd love a melan pup too but eh, we'll see how fast this one goes...I'll at least get two of my badges up another level before poking at something else. After that I'll need to replenish relics for future upgardes, eh it's a slow process but I'm getting there. Last but not least, and well a month late but here's my spill from the val event:

Lovesick Duet

Valentine's Event

Valentine's is probably my least favorite holiday, I just don't really care for all that lovey-dovey stuff...not that it's bad just not my kind of thing. That said I still have to poke around town during, got to stock up on chocolates and cookies while I can. Town's...pink...guess that's really all I can say, still not my thing. Garth's hanging out along the main road, says they just finished the decorations and offers a tour...which thankfully begins with the sweetheart stand. While walking we get into a chat about the sweetheart recipe, seems they've (Sei & Sporko) been working on improving them, and the traditional method of buying and giving. After a round of buying I'm distracted by a crash behind me, Flaroptera practically ran over Garth while I was busy. Sensing no danger though I return my focus to the stand, listening idly as they start up a conversation. It doesn't have anthing to do with me, at least until a third voice joins in...hmmm why are they letting the sick wander around? Better not be contagious, I sneak a peek back at the poor sick bunny before finishing my business and finally joining the chat as Garth starts translating. So she wants help with gift ideas for her valentine eh? As long as it doesn't turn out like last year I'm game, Emesh won't miss me for a bit yet anyway, so of course I tag along on the walk out of town. Where we eventually come upon a familiar flower stand, ah this is a human I actually like and it's good to see Leslie again...I want one of those flowers for Em but that'll have to wait, the conversation drifts to our previous adventure before finally coming around to our current quest. Leslie mentions herbs from a past stall and digs around until Garth produces a heal powder, now that might help a couple of sick lovebirds. Paying for it isn't cheap but I don't really mind helping out, so we split up to find as many as we can. I even get my old Furfrou into the mushroom digging spirit, not that it helps much but I eventually snag three big ones and meet back up with the others. They seem to have had better luck but hey I'm not complaining, together we got enough and I'm not dishing out all my savings. With that quick quest done Flaroptera darts off and we head back but it seems just medicine isn't enough of a gift, which I guess is true though health is one of things you wish on people. Meh, Garth and Taimorpha start up another discussion on what to get...which doesn't really go anywhere until Garth suggests melting some sweethearts into a custom chocolate bar, hmm maybe I should try that sometime but then again it wouldn't really last long. Of course they look to me for the chocolates and I suppose I have some to spare, okay that's a lie I have plenty but still...always room for more. Once I offer them up she runs off to get to work, leaving me along with Garth again and he's got something on his mind...seems Sei's been avoiding him and I can take a guess as to why, she's always running around meddling and this year's no different. Still, since we've lost our companions maybe we can coax her out of hiding...doesn't hurt to look around anyway. And we find her...on a beach with her bush disguise? I don't think that works...uh anyway she was avoiding Taimorpha not Garth, good then? He forces her to explain, which is partly interrupted by their good-natured bickering, where I finally get to meet the other sick pup...er shark? Either way Sei's been running around with Hydrinifor to make soup for the sick bunny we were helping, which is why she was hiding. I should have run before she finished, it was already starting to get late and I know how she is...ugh I'm getting roped into more fun but *sigh* I can't really be too mad. I had an inkling anyway and prepped the garden for some special growing in advance so it's not really too much, rawst isn't my flavour anyway. I ignore further bickering as Garth gets backed into the pun corner, should have seen that one coming, and check the garden to collect some prefects. After relocating back to town she admits she still needs something else, fresh pokéblockes...not my strong suit, those tend to go with contests and Em's area of expertise but ugh maybe I should have run earlier. Regardless I fire up the old blender and try my paw it, how hard can it be? After a few false starts and frustrations I finally get enough and...huh they're not melting, all that work for nothing? Ignoring that it's back to gifts, soup's not enough after all so Hydrinifor wants something to keep Taimorpha warm. Finding a middle ground that would be practical takes some discussion but eventually we agree on a cloak and set off to find Avaragon to make it. Wait why can't Sei? Ugh nevermind all this running around is starting to get to me. Heh, they are cute together...real love is a good thing, maybe someday. Not that Emesh is bad but there are somethings moirallegiance doesn't satisfy...still, I need to get back to him. And pick up that plant, maybe even indulge in a little something at the sweetheart stand. I'm getting sidetracked though and honestly starting to feel a bit like a third wheel, hopefully this is the last stop. Flaroptera's more than happy to 'help' with warming the soup, which sends all of us scattering to avoid burns, and Avaragon's willing to exchange a cloak for gems. Which I am not loaded with...okay maybe a little but, ugh what good's arguing with Sei? At least I can spare these and finally done...now to watch the lovesick duo argue over eachothers' wellbeing, knew that was coming. While they exchange the actual gifts Sei and Garth slip the medicine into the soup, at least this way they both get some help. I start to slip away, done with all of this now and feeling a bit lonely, but Garth catches me at the forest edge. We start up one more chat where he thanks me for the help and offers me some extra soup, heh...he's always been understanding at least. I nod and leave them to their day, it's past time I got to my own erands but...it was worth it, maybe...love is always worth it. And I think my brave little watcher would agree, time for my own gifts then I'm curling up for a nap with Em...it's been a long day after all.
Don't jump to conclusions Don't slip through the cracks Spin right 'round and figure this out You say go and I say stay How else can we bring the roof down On this place we never cared to protect It's all burning now Burning right down to the ground Right back where we started Without a thought of what was lost Can't you hear it yet? I only wanted you safe at home But you cared too much To let me go it alone Now we're stuck here together Between one age and the next Between one life and another Do you still want to go? When there's nowhere left to go This time things will be different I'll say follow and you'll take the lead We'll carry on through the storm Side by side or hand in hand Doesn't matter what form we take No running away now Someday maybe we'll hide away From this world we created But today we'll find a way Even if tomorrow's our last I won't regret this moment You finally caught the real me, I finally saw the real you, And beyond that nothing ever mattered
Something that came to mind while working on 'The Project' again, not really sure why...it just kinda fits the mood of it though? Anyway yeah, been meaning to post so why not start with that? I kinda started doing art on CS, mouse-work is slow but I think I'm getting the hang of it and there are some ideas I really wanted to get down. Story-wise I haven't gotten much done but I'm tempted to try turning one of my less fleshed out ideas into a comic over there, heh it would KND/G:KND so I couldn't really do it here but I figured it might help me get into sketching humans. Not sure how well it would go though, I did alright with Enten so maybe? Really didn't take to Shadow though, don't really know why but I had trouble with her shape...eh, anyway I might also try a PMD comic with Kibou & the gang. That one I might share here, not sure since I'm using CS's art program. Site-wise not really much happening, just been hunting for DP and tossing lions at Lion~ Heh, trying to get things together to start my delta melan meowth hunt in time for my b-day (July 26) but gathering has been slow. Meh, I'll figure it out though and I'm so glad to have the site back. I spent the farmless week getting back into pixelmon though so that's something~ Lastly this is super late but I'll write it up anyway:

Spring Shellebration

Easter Event

Easter was a little different this year, of course I wasn't sure why until I decided to pay the town a visit. Em came with me this time, Spring's kinda his thing and he was looking forward to the festival. But...town was kinda a mess, I mean I wasn't really sure what to make of it at first and then prof came up to us looking done with everything. Despite the slightly off wording we both decided to follow and see what was up, discovering the rambunctious orkit twins running around the lab. No wonder she sounded stressed, guess it wouldn't hurt to entertain them a little. Not that there's much time to think it over before we find ourselves smothered under playful orkit snuggles. Em gets the idea to distract them with food which at the moment seemed for the best so fish like fishing bait right? Once I managed to detangle myself from them they accepted the offering readily enough and we took a breather. By then though I'd realized this wasn't going to be easy, especially if we couldn't understand them. Granted Em was a little better at keeping up with me, but a translator would still be easier...where was staff anyway? Thankfully I spotted Niet coming out of the back room and waved him over. He was willing enough to help and after some back forth the twins desire became clear, they want to make and hide their own easter eggs but didn't have anything to decorate them with. Niet suggested asking Ravyne which wasn't a bad idea, always something sparkly over there, and then headed off to work again. Maybe I shouldn't have disturbed him? At least the mystery of the town mess was solved and I had no desire to see one of Sally's tantrums. Ravyne isn't really any easier to understand though...huh, what's Garth doing at the wishforge? Ravyne seems a little disappointed you didn't bring a gift but is very much willing to help out. Uh, maybe a little too much...that all sounds fun but... Garth finally slows 'em down a bit and he offers a simpler solution; berries, stardust, and gems are easy enough to get at least. And I am not using Sporko like that...though, nope not following that train of thought. After getting the stardust and Ravyne's approval (is that what you were after?), he provides the rest and kicks everyone out of the forge. What is he up to with Garth? Everyone seems a little stressed today... And now back at the lab, was that a teleport? Anyway the twins have a basket of eggs and it's time to get decorating, no real sense in bugging staff if they don't want to share whatever it is they're up to. Prof checks in on us and warns against using 'mon eggs, yeah that would be a bad idea...why are the twins looking at each other like that? A roar interrupts the conversation, followed by Niet's yelling and prof is definitely needed there more than here. Well...I settled in with Em, the twins, and the eggs to get to work. At least this is a nice distraction from the chaos behind the scenes, after the theme picking anyway. Don't no why but today's a green day...yeah that sounds good. As I'm finishing up the last eggs Novan comes by with a message from Sei to prof, seems things with Sally are finally back in order and the festival can move forward. That's good, she starts up a chat with the twins and then offers to tag along for the egg hiding. While finding spots and roaming around though something feels increasingly off about the big egg...is it getting warmer? Oh great, before I can share this discovery though we're interrupted by a very angry mama. Novan takes the egg and runs off as soon as she figures out the situation, leaving you and Em alone to deal with the toxilisk...this is going great... Not that you blame her and she does have a point about protecting the egg, still fighting seems the fastest way to calm things down...hopefully. Gandalf at least doesn't have too much trouble knocking an angry lizard down a beg, no need to hurt her any more than necessary. Once she's calmed a little Novan returns and explains what happened, which seems to settle her for now. While we were distracted though it seems papa's come up to check out the egg too. He seems really happy the decoration at least...that won't hurt the hatchling will it? There's not really time to think over that though since the egg is already hatching...and well, it doesn't seem harmed but those colors... Time to go find prof and figure this mess out, she's just as startled by the coloring and seems eager to research this. While she disappears with the family Novan realizes the twins have disappeared again, that can't be good. She's suggests luring them with nectar (or does she just want it for herself?), growing some can't be that hard. Never heard of clear nectar though, Em hasn't either but he eagerly heads off to the garden to figure out this new challenge. Prof shows up again as soon as he returns and suggests trying to bait them at the beach. Novan also asks about the little peep and prof gives an update, seems Sally's tantrum earlier might have played a part it. Novan tries a pun, which pretty much fails with prof, and then runs off with the nectar. Hey, that's for finding the twins! Thankfully after a bit of searching they both turn up, seems angry mama scared them off earlier. At least things are good now, and it's about time for the festival. As soon I step into town again Novan runs off, after a moment of admiring the decor, seems she needs to throw more money at Doug. Yep, back to normal finally and there's Garth. After a chat about the eventful day we're joined by peep and family who all seem happy to see me again. Guess I did really good on that egg huh? The parents are worried about the attention he'll get in the wild though and suggest I take him back to my farm and look after him, guess it couldn't hurt and after some searching I found some siblings for him to hang out with from other weary farmers. Green, Red, & Blue Peeps
Edit: Finished lion hunt (for now anyway):
92s/32a/1m 3000h

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page