PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 111213

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
I'm just tired, I really don't know what I want right now and...I guess maybe I just want something to actually work? Whatever, I've been putting off posting again...putting off a lot actually and it's just not... Ugh, all these false hopes are really just tiring and make me remember why I gave up rping in the first place. I'm just sick of putting effort into characters and getting into the setting and then having all that just ripped away. It's not really anyone here though, just...like I said I'm tired...and bored and I'm debating just going back to my stories. I need to work on them anyway... Minior rant aside, because that was really not why I needed to post, I am still trying. If I could semi-keep a half-decent 1x1 going across 5 years and 2 websites (with many breaks in-between) I can spare a little patience here. And anyway this new one looks promising, I just need to find the right people again...which isn't easy when you're already experienced and partially burned-out. Still not what I wanted to ramble about though, so...yeah I got kinda startled the other day. I'm quiet okay? I might lurk a lot but I don't really talk or really get to know people...and well I get tongue-tied when others notice me? I like being nice to people and helping them out when I can, and I never really expect anything in return (which might hurt from time-to-time, I mean even a shadow might like acknowledgement every once in a while), but then I get some of the nicest little gestures and it's just...almost painful how much I realize I might've needed that. Granted it's usually just tips in my dex shop, little things really...but then there's this. I know a lot of people have been quitting lately and honestly some of those people I'll miss, not that I knew them well but you just see someone around a lot and then they just go and disappear on you. So yeah, but I get that things happen and sometimes you just have to move on (I've mostly pulled away from CS, one of my oldest websites, so I can get that). I don't fault them in the least for that...but for someone to reach out to me and gift me with their hard-earnings as a sign of goodbye (before they'd even made a thread to clean house)? Yeah, I was shocked, tongue-tied, and just really unsure what to do. I accepted the gift of course and I'll put it to good use, I guess this is kinda just a really rambly thank you? *sigh* I'm no good with words when it comes to others but I do wish you well, family's important and I'm honestly glad you've got your priorities straight. Not every family can manage that and...if you've got it then just don't let it go to waste.
sheedzu: I'm quitting so please enjoy this little gift 😁
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
Been digging through old rps again, honestly trying to find the motivation to write (and getting used to not having Word) but it's still trying. Sure I've found substitutes that'll work but they don't have all the same features and everything's moved around, ugh. I do still have it active on my other laptop but I'd rather not push it, poor thing's gotten a little worn. Anyway, yeah...old stuff. I still need to finish importing and updating my characters (which I've found more of that I need to sort) but I've been busy cleaning up background stuff for a different thing. Which is reminding me of all the plots and plans and ideas that I was working on before it died; and now I'm scrambling to get all of those things noted down into the proper places where I can maybe turn it into a proper story (or series, I've got a lot of data on it okay?). Granted that one's not the only story on my mind (just the dominant for now), I still need to convert the others off of word though (or at least back them up as something I can actually edit again). Which for some them...won't be much fun. *sigh* Busy, busy...and that's before I even get back into them. I want to art again too (and I might've found a better way to upload) but I need to get things back in order first. This was mostly a ramble though huh? Well I'm talked out now and wanting to get back to that big project, so... Kitty Out~
  • Poem
  • Miraculous
  • Pirates
Whispered Tales I had an old old friend once upon a time We used to whisper long into the night Spend our days testing each other's limits Just seeing how many times we could push through hell Back and forth, always dragging each other along Never quite satisfied with a simple life If I said I miss you now, Would you call me a fool? But the truth is a part of me Will always be stuck back there Whispering tales taller than the moon And pushing back and forth Just to keep moving forward My mind burns with all that was left undone A simple theme stretched to breaking And I wonder where you are now Does your hand still itch late into the night? Do you still whisper with other dreamers? Or have you grown silent since you left? The dust is still stirred, twisting around me And I wonder if that was you or just a fleeting wish We came so far together, up and down Woven through the complex nature of our own desires We built a world together once upon a time And I wonder if you ever go back there And laugh at our old jokes, the secrets hidden between the lines It's been ages now but I still can't get enough of those old pages Tattered thoughts strung out in a line One flowing into the next until we lost track of the start Adding ideas as fast as we could thread them It wasn't always fast, wasn't always slow We made our own pace and just went We used to whisper into the night Telling the places we would go When we weren't tied down by reality I wonder now though, does your heart still burn? With all that we left behind, would you want to jump back in Take a dive and lose ourselves again But times have changed and now it's not so easy The flames are tamed but still burning bright Too little time to ourselves to scheme I want you to know though A part of me will always be back there Running through our own little world Such a thing we created way back when
My Characters Setting: Desert Shores, California Main: Allon - Buffalo - Knowledge Keena - Coyote - Stealth Elements: Jennis - Killer Whale - Sea Travel Tullis - Eagle - Courage Revee - Dragonfly - Dreams Hydde - Raccoon - Disguise Birth Totems: Strii - Falcon - Speed Addam - Beaver - Artistic Mokii - Deer - Healing Bell - Woodpecker - Communication Sally - Salmon - Persistence Hassun - Bear - Strength Kangee - Raven - Light Askook - Snake - Transformation Twii - Owl - Wisdom Nekka - Goose - Fortune Mukki - Otter - Playful Fallon - Wolf - Family Birth Animal / Dates / Element / Polarity Totem Falcon / March 19 - April 19 / Fire / Crow Beaver / April 20 - May 20 / Earth / Snake Deer / May 21 - June 21 / Wind / Owl Woodpecker / June 22 - July 21 / Water / Goose Salmon / July 22 - August 21 / Fire / Otter Bear / August 22 - September 22 / Earth / Wolf Raven / September 23 - October 22 / Wind / Falcon Snake / October 23 - November 21 / Water / Beaver Owl / November 22 - December 21 / Fire / Deer Goose / December 22 - January 19 / Earth / Woodpecker Otter / January 20 - February 18 / Wind / Salmon Wolf / February 19 - March 20 / Water / Bear Canon Notes: Kwamis can use powers too, dangerous (Plagg) Tool also functions as communicator & water-breather Miraculous can only be damaged by Plagg/Chat Noir
W.I.P. Charries Hunter/Team Name: Michi Nyafu Epithet: Fanged Breeze Age: 25 Gender: Female Nickname‬: Kitty Alias: Kiba Date of Birth: 07/13 Astrological/Zodiac Sign: Cancer/Rat Species: Mink Blood Type: O Affiliations/Organizations: World Government/Marines Occupation: Bounty Hunter Handedness: Left/Ambidextrous Friend: Hibiki Devil Fruit: Kaze Kaze No Mi (Wind/Logia) Haki: Observation Female Cat Mink Kaze Fruit Swordmaster Hides true power Only hunts criminals she deems 'bad' Rejects mink heritage Pretends as zoan fruit Controls wind/enhances cutting Can change body/dodge attacks Companion Hawk/Griffin
Pirate/Crew Doctor Captain Male Human Old friends/knows her secret Concerned by her need to hide Crew: Owl Fishman Mermaid Skypiean Male Deer Mink (Vice) Zoan-user 3 Humans
Marine/Informant Informant and contact Knows her secret Disagrees with her view on pirates Young Orphan/Male Looks up to her Always worried for 'big sis' Somewhat distrusts marines Blames them for pushing her away
Credits: Coding is Hell ~ My Characters & Ideas
  • Basics
  • Personality
  • History
  • A.I.
  • Logs
Full Names: Adelaide & Adelbert Nicknames: Addy & Ade Age: 15 years Birthdate: May 22nd Species: Cherub Genders: Female & Male Sexuality: Pan Height: 5'4" Weight: 113 lbs Type Colors: Purple & Yellow
(P)Color Codes: #774D77/119, 77, 119
(Y)Color Codes: #FFD200/255, 210, 0 Chumhandle: obliqueOrphan [OO] & [oo] (P)Type Style: Lacks capitalization (excluding O's) and generally drops punctuation in favor of tildes (~) and faces (O~O). She's usually upbeat, chattering on endlessly about whatever strikes her fancy, and has a habit of switching to latin for 'important' words. There are times though where she just seems to get tired and her chatter turns into little more than lines of O's before she goes quiet. (Y)Type Style: He's a little more forceful than his sister, preferring ALL CAPS (excluding o's) to show off his excitement and near prefect punctuation, but he will try to tone it down if needed. He also avoids faces (viewing them as distractions for the most part) and stops responding to messages if he gets 'sucked' into a project. Symbols: Alchemic Life & Death (P)Classpect Title: Sylph of Life (Y)Classpect Title: Prince of Doom Fetch Modus: Juju Strife Specibi: Dartkind & Canekind (P)Main Weapon: Sleeping Darts (Y)Main Weapon: Wolfhead Cane-Blade Home: Lycan Alpha's Spare Den Guardians: Day & Udolf Sibling: Ralph (Adopted) Game Session: Theta
6-7 Player Session Species: Felinians & Lycans World: Felinis
Dream Moons: Prospit & Derse Medium: Land of Paths and Dungeons (LOPAD) Consorts: Black & White Salamanders Denizen: Janus Theme Song: Hey Brother by Avicii
Personality
Addy's a sweet child that cares deeply for all of her siblings and constantly puts their needs above her own. She instinctively knows she's the weaker of the cherubs but she refuses to let that worry her. Nature isn't something that can be changed and deep down she'd rather Ade survive than continue living as a burden to him. That doesn't mean she wouldn't like her own life someday though, something she does her best to hide among her quietest daydreams. When she's not thinking about their future or leaving messages with Day, she loves learning about her adoptive family. Lycans are so different from what Day's taught them of their own species and they seem to get along so well. She enjoys reading, studying, and observing the others but she's too nervous to really interact with them. Well except for their brother, Ralph's nice and even helps her out sometimes when she's out of reading material.
Ade's more hyper and reactive, occasionally picking fights to protect his siblings. He'd do anything for his sister and spends a lot of his free time pestering Day on ways to help her. He knows it goes against their very nature and has a high chance of failure but that won't stop him from trying. He has plans and if necessary he will force them into action. When he's not fretting over his sister or hanging out with Ralph, he prefers tinkering to staring at old books. He wants to know how things work; what makes Day so different from standard programs, what do all these contraptions the Alpha keeps finding actually do, and why are the felinians so much faster than lycans? Mostly he just builts his own little gadgets and shows them off though.
History The cherub siblings were found and adopted by the lycan alpha Udolf who then built and gave the CBHVR watch to them in an attempt to help them get along. Initially Ade was the more destructive of the two, frequently getting into trouble with the rest of the pack while Addy was left to deal with the clean up. The balancing program, which they took to calling Day, seemed to work and allowed the two sides to communicate with each other and grow closer. They stopped fighting and took to trying to help each other instead. When Ralph joined the family they took well to a more stable sibling and even started confiding in him when things got to be too much. The years that followed were quieter, they got along well enough with the rest of the pack and the felinians ignored their existence as they did with most everything. It was near age ten when things finally changed again, both cherubs found rather suddenly that instead of sleeping every time the other took over they 'woke up' somewhere else. Somewhere they had their own bodies and strange creatures wandered down below their window. Alpha and Day both refused to comment on it, merely encouraging them to enjoy themselves and so they did. Having their own body was weird and since they couldn't both be asleep at the same time they still couldn't talk freely, but this was a step in the right direction. They could finally be themselves and worry a little less about whether they'd wake up again. It was during this time though that Ade first noticed Addy's weakening, she was becoming less responsive to even simple questions and spent more time sleeping than not.
Program Title: Cherub Balancing Holographic Voice Responder (CBHVR) Nickname: Day Type Color: Brown Color Codes: #B97A57/185, 122, 87 Chumhandle: operationalOrator [Oo] Type Style: Professional and to the point, ze has a habit of throwing in big words and percents to help prove zir point but rarely gets aggressive. Ze often has to be the voice of reason for the cherubs and takes the job seriously. Symbol: Alchemic Creation Classpect Title: Heir of Blood Theme Song: I Am Machine by Three Days Grace
CBHVR was created from a brain-scan of the infant cherub (prior to their first meal and spliting) and an old holo-program Udolf was working on. With that in mind CBHVR officially lacks a gender and uses ze/zir when necessary, though more often the nickname Day is used when communicating with others. The finished program was designed to help balance the two halves and to stall the natural cycle of predomination, which so far seems to be working as intended.
Log Date XX XX XX
operationalOrator opened memo.
Credits: Avatar Creator ~ HS Aspects ~ Coding is Hell
~ My Characters & Non-Canon Aliens
Ralph
  • Basics
  • Personality
  • History
  • Species
  • Logs
Full Name: Ralph Griffin Nickname: Ral Age: 14 years Birthdate: September 11th Species: Lycan Gender: Male Sexuality: Bi Height: 5'2" Weight: 100 lbs Type Color: Silver Color Codes: #C0C0C0/192, 192, 192 Chumhandle: dizzyMuzzler [DM] Type Style: Somewhat lazy, lacks capitalization and frequently uses a personalized shorthand similar to textspeak. He also extends o's when he's excited and starts lines with ⛓(㆗ω㆗)⛓ Symbol: Grey Wolf Classpect Title: Knight of Heart Fetch Modus: Time Capsule Strife Specibus: Chainkind Main Weapon: Silver Spike Chain & Hook Home: Lycan Alpha's Den Guardian: Udolf Siblings: Addy & Ade (Adopted) Game Session: Theta
Dream Moon: Prospit Medium: Land of Mist and Thorns (LOMAT) Consorts: Tan Frilled Lizards Totem Creatures: Dragonflies Denizen: Horme Theme Song: Family by Dolly Parton
Personality
History
Species Data
Beast Form
Log Date XX XX XX
dizzyMuzzler opened memo.
Kila
  • Basics
  • Personality
  • History
  • Species
  • Logs
Full Name: Kilala Lystra Nickname: Kila Age: 16 years Birthdate: December 30th Species: Felinian Troll Hybrid Gender: Female Sexuality: Demi Height: 5'7" Weight: 95 lbs Type Color: Bright Blue
Color Codes: #1D68FF/29, 104, 255
Chumhandle: gypsyTimbre [GT] Type Style: Symbol: Yin Yang Cat Classpect Title: Mage of Breath Fetch Modus: Rubik's Cube Strife Specibus: Flutekind Main Weapon: Home: Guardian: Lusus: Game Session: Theta
Dream Moon: Derse Medium: Land of Dust and Regret (LODAR) Consorts: Totem Creatures: Denizen: Aeolus Theme Song: Bird With A Broken Wing by Owl City
Personality
History
Species Data
Beast Form
Log Date XX XX XX
gypsyTimbre opened memo.
Shay
  • Basics
  • Personality
  • History
  • Species
  • Logs
Full Name: Sharayah Nickname: Shay Age: 14 years Birthdate: March 3rd Species: Cherub Gender: Female Sexuality: Demi Height: 5'1" Weight: 98 lbs Type Color: Orange Color Codes: #FF7F27/255, 127, 39 Chumhandle: instinctiveIntrovert [II] Type Style: Symbol: Serpens Cauda Classpect Title: Seer of Heart Fetch Modus: Juju Strife Specibus: Chiselkind Main Weapon: Home: Guardian: Siblings: Pets: Game Session: Sigma
4-5 Player Session Species: Humans & Felinians World: Razam
Dream Moon: Prospit Medium: Land of Ghosts and Thoughts (LOGAT) Consorts: Totem Creatures: Denizen: Sphinx Theme Song: Promises I Can't Keep by Mike Shinoda
Personality
History
Species Data
Log Date XX XX XX
instinctiveIntrovert opened memo.
Dee
  • Basics
  • Personality
  • History
  • Species
  • Logs
Full Name: Dena Theora Nickname: Dee Age: 15 years Birthdate: August 9th Species: Felinian Gender: Female Sexuality: Bi Height: 5'4" Weight: 102 lbs Type Color: Spring Color Codes: #A8C078/168, 192, 120 Chumhandle: observantClaw [OC] Type Style: Symbol: Cat's Eye Classpect Title: Rogue of Life Fetch Modus: Strife Specibus: Stungunkind Main Weapon: Home: Guardian: Siblings: Pets: Game Session: Sigma
4-5 Player Session Species: Humans & Felinians World: Razam
Dream Moon: Derse Medium: Land of Silk and Cages (LOSAC) Consorts: Totem Creatures: Denizen: Vita Theme Song: Fly On The Wall by Thousand Foot Krutch
Personality
History
Species Data
Beast Form
Log Date XX XX XX
observantClaw opened memo.
Saniya
  • Basics
  • Personality
  • History
  • Species
  • Logs
Full Name: Saniya Greenwood Nickname: Niya Age: 19 years Birthdate: June 22nd Species: Empath Human Hybrid Gender: Female Sexuality: Ace Height: 5'10" Weight: 125 lbs Type Color: Green Color Codes: #228B22/34, 139, 34 Chumhandle: knowledgeSeeker [KS] Type Style: Symbol: Twin Leaves Classpect Title: Muse of Time Fetch Modus: Snapshot Strife Specibus: Needlekind Main Weapon: Home: Guardian: Pets: Game Session: Epsilon
3 Player Session Species: Empaths World: Duygu
Dream Moon: Prospit Medium: Land of Puzzles and Change (LOPAC) Consorts: Totem Creatures: Denizen: Yaldabaoth Theme Song: I've Gotta Be Me by Sammy Davis, Jr.
Personality
History
Species Data
Log Date XX XX XX
knowledgeSeeker opened memo.
Den
  • Basics
  • Personality
  • History
  • Species
  • ???
  • Logs
Full Name: Denzel Vritra Nickname: Den Age: 17 years Birthdate: October 27th Species: Empath Troll Hybrid Gender: Male Sexuality: Omni Height: 5'7" Weight: 137 lbs Type Color: Red Color Codes: #ED1C24/237, 28, 36 Chumhandle: blackestNight [BN] Type Style: Symbol: Orion Classpect Title: Lord of Space Fetch Modus: Strife Specibus: Batkind Main Weapon: Home: Lusus: Game Session: ¿ɆⱤⱤØⱤ?
Single Player
(Alt. Epsilon) Dream Moon: Derse Denizen: Yaldabaoth Theme Song: Loner by Black Sabbath
Personality
History
Species Data
?????
Log Date XX XX XX
blackestNight opened memo.

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page