PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maybe simple isn't bad-One shot

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Stumpios's AvatarStumpios
(Originally posted on amino under my account Stumpy. If you need proof, you can find the story on pokemon amino and ask in the comments) Not everyone gets their journey handed to them, and some who don't aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. It's pretty hard to be constantly on the move, for various reasons. You'll never know when bad weather will strike, or Arceus forbid some horrifying over leveled monster of a trainer, who just steals all of your money, and leaves your entire team in ruins. Silly me, I never introduced myself. I'm Amy. Boring name, I know. After applying for a starter, and never getting so much as a whiff of a reply, I wasn't about to come sit on a rock with my level 5 Weedle waiting to get plowed by trainer after trainer, with nothing to give except the clothes on my back and the few remaining coins in my pockets. Screw that, I'm going in a journey too, even if I don't have some stupid fancy pants starter pokemon. I had just managed to save up enough money to buy my own pokeball. And trust me, when you aren't a trainer, those things are dang expensive. I had gone out into the tall grass, despite the 50 million people telling me "It's daaaaaangerrrouuuussss" to get myself a pokemon. And believe me, it wasn't easy. I had already decided I wanted a special pokemon though, something nobody would think to have. A pokemon that would make a great starter. But there's not much to offer on the meager first routes, so I was going to have to settle for something small. Finally, I came upon a small pokemon in the grass, and it looked as if it had taken quite the beating. Poor thing. As I parted the fronds, it became clearer what it was; just a regular old pidgey. Darn. But I couldn't judt abandon it.. I picked it up, and rushed off. The small bird wasn't pleased. It pecked and clawed at my hands with its surprisingly sharp beak and talons, leaving a plethora of scratches dotting the skin of my arms with red. By the time I had arrived, my arms were probably in judt as bad of a condition as the very pokemon I was trying to help. Hilarious. I defeatedly trudged up to the desk, to the nurse's horror. She called over her assisting pokemon, who carried away the pidgey, who had stopped attacking. Stupid bird. The nurse was quick to clean the wounds on my arms and bandage them up. I explained what had happened, and her gaze softened. "Well, sweetie, maybe you should take the pidgey with you." Not wanting to be a terrible person, I oblidged. After the pidgey was healed, they brought it out to me. I held out the pokeball to it. "Want to start a journey with me?" The pidgey hesitated, and then tapped the ball with its beak, being sucked in as a red sparkling glow of energy. One, two, three.. click! It's been about a year now, and my pidgeot and I are best friends. Who would've thought this all started with an injured bird and a over excited kid? Maybe simple starts aren't all that bad after all. -------------------
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page