PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Hootie's AvatarHootie
Suggestion Title: Update Sally's avatar Suggestion Summary: We update Sally's avatar Positive points: Sally's avatar no longer looks like this Negative points: Sally's avatar no longer looks like that Reason For Consideration: We have really nice updated art of her, and I think it just fits better with the detailed avatars the staff get, since Sally is a very important part of staff. Updated Sally art example.
Black Lives Matter Pride Month Avatar by Dorgoat
Nebby's AvatarNebby
Sally's current avatar deserves a change.
Cecilia's AvatarCecilia
Agreed. I feel like this is a low-tier thing, but it would look nice. (besides, maybe it'll allow Sally to be nicer to me :D)
All hail Lord Giratina! Collecting Griseous Orbs. [Profile pic is of me, by me.] People are confusing. Feel free to message me about art though ^^
Support! I don't really have anything to add/say to this other than it seems logical :)
"When things go wrong, don't go with them." -Elvis Presley
magikx's Avatarmagikx
I don’t really know why they haven’t updated it already, so support I guess
aaa
HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne
Sounds like a pretty coolio idea! Maybe it'll make her stop being so salty :')
My avatar is official art!
give me steel statues
i want boxes
Spinners made by KitKatKutie2!
Kang's AvatarKang
I support this as well.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Support for consistency and for reasons already stated

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Support for consistency sake o: Honestly, I am surprised they haven't yet
Profile Picture made by my friend on Facebook for ME only! Proud user of SerenesForest! (Kaden badge made by Dwlr on SerenesForest for me (just for general forum usage)) Non suspicious Saeran made by Yukinora! Sorry if I type too much, I am good at overexplaining.
Swirlpuffy's AvatarSwirlpuffy
Support, she needs a new avatar.
Avatar from the tcg Type race score: 0

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page