PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding the future of Sprite Permission Requests

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Sei's AvatarSei

Sprite Permission Request Form is now accessible

Hello! I wanted to give you guys a heads up as to what's going on with the Sprite Permission Request Thread For the longest time now, I've been wanting to overhaul the entire system and with Niet's help, it has now been made easier for myself and for you guys. Up until now it has been completely manual, done by myself with a little help from Methos with organization. As has been evidenced for the past three years of the thread, it's clear that it's time consuming and that requests were unfortuately made to sit for weeks on end due to my busy schedule. Now, I'm proud to announce that will no longer be an issue! Niet's worked out a beautiful system and a new thread will be opened to field questions regarding it and to catalogue who has permission to use what. This will be a lot smoother and easier to manage on my end as all I'd have to do is list names and provide a screenshot - no more messy tables cramming in as much information as possible. The old thread will be locked and a couple of posts will be made by myself re-iterating some of this information, but a new thread will be opened on the 14th and the old one will be archived afterwards. Thanks for reading <3
Oh cool. Also, First. (Not that it'd matter anyways)
Medium Dragon Gem

Medium Dragon Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A medium-sized Dragon-type Gem. Visit Ravyne at the Wishforge to convert it into 10 normal-sized Gems.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — +9,242,153
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GroundDragon
Happiness 94%
Timid nature
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Oh, nice!
Ooh, I can't wait to see what it'll look like owo
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
ZarexWolf's AvatarZarexWolf
Interesting. Can't wait to see it.

Sprites Made By ShinyShinx

Credit to leparagon for the Lycanroc sprite>

Art Made By Shade/Mucka33

HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne
It's gonna be awesome, I bet!
My avatar is official art!
give me steel statues
i want boxes
Spinners made by KitKatKutie2!
Azozel's AvatarAzozel
i can't wait to see what it looks like :D
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Sei, stop working so hard to do everything :P I'm glad an easier system has been created though, one less thing for you to worry about constantly.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Costini's AvatarCostini
Yay! Shorter wait times for custom sprites!
Hi people
Sei's AvatarSei

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page