PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Dúliner's AvatarDúliner
Question sorry: art of an albino/melan pokemon is ok, right? Ex. Ordering art of a pokemon that's albino/melan. I'm sorry I just didn't quite understand.
Alex/Luna | he/him | quiet/quirky | nerd journal trade shop templates I really like biology and math I also art
ophanim's Avatarophanim
hey, just thought i'd let you know that none of the permission screenshots from january 14th seem to be showing, they all just lead to a 404 not found page
............yveltal time
× 23 / 1000
なあ?死んだら何処に向かうんだろう。 生きている私らに分かりはしない場所。
code - hercules background (from the movie perfect blue) icon by ameyoru
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by ophanim

hey, just thought i'd let you know that none of the permission screenshots from january 14th seem to be showing, they all just lead to a 404 not found page
.. I didn't upload them. lmao. Thanks for the heads up! They've been uploaded :)
Art: Bunnytears | Avatar: Novie | Background: Sei
  • Answers
  • Collecting
  • Hey! Listen!
Thy Life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow In one fleeting moment, from the Land doth life flow Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow In the same fleeting moment thou must live, die and know
Garth's love Hi my name is Sei my favorite color is clear
Interested in using a Pokefarm-made sprite? Click here to get permission!
Nephable's AvatarNephable
Hi, I have a small question ~ Say I were to make a thread selling Sprite Adopts (mostly fusions, or retypes), that a user can buy and then use as a reference for character design, would I be allowed to ask permission to use certain PFQ sprites in the adopts? Not quite sure how this would work or if it's allowed, cause I'll be making them beforehand and then selling them to a user, so the user that'll own the sprite, in the end, won't be able to request permission themselves. Thank you ~
Team Never-Ending Nightmare [August 2019] 🔥 Type Race Score: 300 Avatar is of my Original Character, Zanitha, made with Dream Selfy

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page