PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Keizatsu

If you have permission to edit a sprite. Finush and post it. Are you still allowed to keep editimg that sprite? (Like redos and what not)
as long as its for the same purpose, yes. Like if you asked to use Boxaby for a fusion and a recolor with Riolu and then kept updating that sprite, it's fine. If you then asked to fuse Boxaby with 5 different other pokemon then you'd have to ask again.
Art: Bunnytears | Avatar: Novie | Background: Sei
  • Locus
  • Collecting
  • Hey! Listen!
Twenty-two sectors tested Fragments in one direction Celestial noise detected Delirium unsuspected Static tuned in to reason Time in the aether deepens Transmissions blink uncompleted Seven two three two three...<send>
Garth's love Hi my name is Sei my favorite color is clear
Interested in using a Pokefarm-made sprite? Click here to get permission!
Winged Wolf's AvatarWinged Wolf
can i have permission to use cutie fly wings fusion with a mightyena and jet black wings and mightyena for a sprite another pokefarmer is making for me? the other user is https://pokefarm.com/user/PeanutsButter is this okay? i sent in a request a day ago via the sprite request link too.
  • Advertisments
  • Sprites
  • Give a Damn and Huggle Me
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
I was wondering, what art does ”dex art” refer to? What is it? I get that it has to do with the dex, but Im not sure what art specifically we’re talking about. For example, I use the little jolteon icon on my profile (this ), shouldn’t I be?
~Xo, MinniHowl TwitterYouTube
The screenshot permission that was handed to me today will not work.
  • Click me!
  • Banners
  • credits
  • BUYING!
Lv. 26 — 1,027 / 2,633
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
avatar made by Absoreon, Doodle Hut banner made by Icymoon193.
Dark deltas, shoot a pm!
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by BluestarFøx67

The screenshot permission that was handed to me today will not work.
capitalization error, my apologies! Try again - I've verified it works.
Hey Sei, just letting you know that I had a username change, so I'm not Poplio LoveYT anymore. Just letting you know :)
  • Sprites
  • Sprites
  • Sprites
  • Sprites
  • Extras
SOON
SOON
SOON
Darexxis's AvatarDarexxis
hello Sei My pfq.link: https://pfq.link/@RCK Sprite(s): mega absol Usage: i would like to recolor it to red and black and i would like to use it as a avatar Who's making the sprite: the spirit is already made by pfq
ill take any unwanted Yveltals {hoarding them}
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Darexxis

hello Sei My pfq.link: https://pfq.link/@RCK Sprite(s): mega absol Usage: i would like to recolor it to red and black and i would like to use it as a avatar Who's making the sprite: the spirit is already made by pfq
please fill out a proper request through the link provided in the first post. thank you.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Hello Sei! Um, I've been toying with the idea of making an Orre RP, with lots of Mega-Evolutions due to the Dark Wave being added in (becuase I watched Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel. Fun movie). The thing is, I don't think I can do it adequately using the normal Megas... I asked R'ahnok on where I should go to talk about this and she directed me here. In other words, I'm asking permission to use the Pokefarm Q Megas in an RP. I know, I'm not allowed to ask as a blanket permission, but I wanted to make sure I was even allowed to ask before I started getting specific.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Darexxis's AvatarDarexxis

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by Darexxis

please fill out a proper request through the link provided in the first post. thank you.
oops sorry sei i used the right one now XD

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page