PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

Crazy Lis's AvatarCrazy Lis
Hi, just letting you know that the last request it put through that was aproved... I cant get it's screen shot. The screen shot that was supposted to be the 29th of April, is the same as the 14th of April, so the 14th was doubled... and I have no way of getting the other screenshot.

Credit/Links

Artwork credit/Link index links
I used Fuchsfee's works as a reference for my team banner. (Also unless stated otherwise I made the artwork: ex. the flashing eevee and pichu line. Proof of permission from Fuchfee click here.) Link index: link/image 1) journal, link/image 2) art shop

Dragons

dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
redacted
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @DachsBuns Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
hi! sorry if this is a dumb question, but where could we find the gen 6/7 sprites if we wanted to apply to edit them? thanks so much!
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Crazy Lis

Hi, just letting you know that the last request it put through that was aproved... I cant get it's screen shot. The screen shot that was supposted to be the 29th of April, is the same as the 14th of April, so the 14th was doubled... and I have no way of getting the other screenshot.
Hi there, I believe I have corrected this issue for you and you should be able to see an appropriate screenshot now
499 Ice Fangs
106 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Hemmer's AvatarHemmer
Hello, this is more of me checking in the old and new threads, and this might be the best place to ask my two questions. I wanted to ask if it was ok to edit official Pokémon models and sprites with the Pokéfarm Q albino/melanistic palettes? Also would it be fine to have Pokémon ocs with the palettes and crediting the source of it? I also plan to make a story of my Pokéfarn Q shenanigans for fun.
Ivar, It/They/He You can also call me Hemmer
Notes for communication
Gentle reminders are appreciated if I forget anything! May be slow at times. I may be jumpy as for now.
I made this. If you're interested in a similar one, I may plan to make a temp art shop. No guarantee as my motivationis unpredictable.
Score: 1037
Hello! I got approved and sent a link to the screenshot but it isnt included in this list. Thanks!
Icon by Sedona
Score: 2051
Badge Code by LycanKai

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page