PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dragon's Moss Overgrown Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456789

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Remembered to clear out VIP list bc I was starting to use it more as a bookmark, reduced it to friends only that have been online within last year and it's so weird seeing it be so empty fdgjhfdkhgds Hhhhhhh, I just need one more Albino to move on but it won't show up, ever since Melan hatched I haven't gotten another Albino, I know it's only 200 eggs but it's a 10k Pokemon and they're hard to hatch, bweh Aw dang, I need to start breeding more Larvitar eggs bc I put Buizel in Daycare bc I got too confident I'd get Albino fast dfjkdfhhdhjgas aaaaa Got few art trades to finish and then I may get to making a Hakamo-o Pokesona, I'm so stuck on Smeargle on what to do with him, so Hakamo-o should be easier, he's got a more familiar head shape to draw x3
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Day 3 of no Albinos: is2g if i hatch another Melan before Albino jghdfskjghs I'm salty, I don't like when my self hatched Melans reach lvl 100 by somebody else, I fell asleep while Tyranitar was lvl 96 and idk how the hell he managed to reach 100 in 2 hours without rus >:c Had to Doom Seed him and start over. Ngl now that I think about it, I hope that [Reached Level 100 by Someone] part is removed, just leave it so it says "Reached Level 100" with date and time and that's it. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing Pokemon's Timeline but scrolling through mile long trading history is annoying, I wish those were in a separate accordion box under Timeline, like Contest and Battle stats are. If I wanna see a trading history, I'll click on it to open just to see to whom the Pokemon went. Once that gets changed, I'll def be Dexing out my Pokemon more, I know it's a minor thing but it annoys me so much lol.
Day 5 of no Albinos: It's been +420 eggs now since last Albino (maxed out Albino Radar at all times ofc). At least I'm hatching Shinies at an acceptable rate but I didn't expect for this hunt to drag on for this long. I would have been done with Buizel today if I only got the last Albino around Monday or Tuesday (but probably not with the current rate of Albinos lol). I really hope I hatch it today, it's getting sad at this point. Tho fave artist released a new dragon base so I think I'll just go and have fun with that and create new character :3
Day 7 of no Albinos: :] I've passed 600 eggs without a single Albino. Uhhh yeah okay yeah no it's fine yeah mmmhm yep okay no sure I'm ok yeah yep yes mmmokay sure thing yep I only need under 200 Rock Gems for Wishalloy badge and I came into this hunt missing around 1000 Gems and thinking I'd need another rock hunt to get all Gems. At least I don't have to think what hunt to do bc I don't have any rock pokemon I wanna hunt. Edit: 1119. It took me 657 eggs to get next Albino. And it was a wrong daycare/nature because somebody else started hunting Larvitar as well now, up till now I was the only hunter. Edit 2: Drought has been broken, got next and good Albino at 1138! Gonna just finish my adopts from Shelter and start Buizel tomorrow, the less Rock Gems I need through trading, the better lol.
I'll try whining less about the hunts but I'm second day into hunt at 250 eggs and not a single one gave any sort of sparkles :( Hhhhh, I'm so close to get 4 more Wishalloy badges in Rock, Poison, Ice and Bug. I miss 600k Cr to buy last Relic Crown to be prepared. And I miss 600 Bug and 540 Poison Gems to have enough to upgrade them, need 200 more Ice Gems which will be easy to get when TR starts and I'll dig up somewhere 150 Rock Gems. Everything is so freakin close and I'm getting so antsy lol, but I'm excited about it :3 And then just Steel and Fairy to Wishalloy to get golden TC! I do want to hunt Cuffant but I don't think I'll feel like hunting it that long to get all the necessary Gems, same with Fairy, I want to hunt Cleffa, but not that long maybe, I do want a Melan Clefable though, it'll probably take me a couple of tries because knowing my luck I won't get it from my Daycare at first :thonk: Oooohhh maybe Mawile after that because Fairy and Steel! :0
kdsghdsjkfgh I keep getting sniped in trade forums, while I'm typing a reply, somebody else posts before me and gets exactly the one thing I was going for lol oh well, I've found replacements but dang, the odds of different people going for the same things x,w,x I've finally got 4th Relic Crown to be prepared for soon-to-be Ice, Rock, Poison and Bug Wishalloy! I think I'll set up tomorrow the Gem swapping post, I'd offer to buy them but I legit can't spare any Currencies rn, the little bit of ZC I have left I'm saving for Valentine CS and waiting for Perse day to recharge my Charms. As for Buizel hunt, I've magically managed to hatch 3 Shinies which is very nice! Just need 3 more Albinos and I'll (hopefully!!!!!!!!!) start Arctozolt hunt right on time for TR if I don't get such horrible luck with no Albinos for a week again.
I'm trying to give it a few days rest so I don't post in my Journal this often - *remembers that it's my journal and I get to post and complain in it however much I want and shouldn't apologize to whoever is subscribed or opens this on their own volition* Oh right. Ok I'm 522 eggs in and not a single Albino yet. Again. I still have 31 more adopts to go but at this rate I don't think I'll get Albino today either, I believe this is 4th day of hunt, it's really dishartening at times, I'm not even asking for an early Melan thought then again I wouldn't mind it too much because I do need currencies This site has severely affected my love and appreciation for legibility online. I never thought about it before when people would have horrible themes with 5px white font and magenta background or their pages that allowed customization (outside PFQ), but now I notice it more often and appreciate that there's some rules set up for that here. For example on Toyhou.se, people have such unintelligible profile and character themes it's unbelievable, and don't get me started on CSS, especially the ones where you can't find your way around (yes I'm grandpa yelling at clouds) I've turned off "Show Custom CSS" to save my already bad eyes lol. I came across a character theme was 200x200 px box with even smaller text box in which you could only fit 2 and half words in a row and font size couldn't have been bigger than 7px, who uses that?? Ants??? Tumblr is/was also really bad with themes but I'm mostly mobile blogging because PC can't handle it too well when I scroll for more than 10 minutes lol. And tbh I rarely visit people's profiles now, I just get my dose of posts through Dashboard and tags. Speaking of devil, I've reached post limit on Tumblr today which hasn't happened in years, last time I've had that happen was probably in 2015-2016 lmao, legit reblogged last post I could before PC decided to crash, I was typing up to say how it crashed and how I my mutuals beloved won't have to suffer through baragge of my current obsession, but it wouldn't let me post it :(
703 eggs and 0 Albinos, epic gamer moment i'm not gonna be able to start TR on time
Yeah no I've changed my mind, I'll start Arctozolt regardless of no Albinos, I'll just return to this hunt when I'll finish Shiny living Dex collection lol (not counting Legendaries ofc bc expensive) 836 eggs and no Albinos whatsoever, maximally charged Albino Radar every day and zero luck. I was even checking Radar multiple times a day just to make sure I actually charged it and not hunting on empty Radar. Not even gonna bother using up my free Daycare adopts for this, I'll hatch Lab eggs for Gems (thank Arceus it's Ravyne day) until evening and then use them to start Arctozolt. I'll keep a count on how many more eggs can I hatch without getting any Albinos, mark my words, I'll hatch at least one random chance Shiny before I get an Albino.

QUOTE originally posted by MossDragon

[...]I'll keep a count on how many more eggs can I hatch without getting any Albinos, mark my words, I'll hatch at least one random chance Shiny before I get an Albino.
ARE YOU FLIPPIN KIDDING ME!!???????!?!??!??????? When I said mark my words, I didn't expect I'd hatch it in half an hour after starting Lab eggs, only hatched 15 eggs (Wurmple being 16th egg), I'll edit this post as I go on, won't make new ones today, just editing this one to yell. Ok at this point I'll get a Melan before I get Albino, I'm manifesting this now just to spite myself so it doesn't happen. Edit 1: Second random chance shiny, 75th egg. Still no Albino, making it more than 900 eggs since last Albino. Edit 2: All together hatched 97 more Lab eggs, so 836 Buizel chain + 97 Lab eggs and at the moment of writing, I've got 59 Arctozolt chain which is tallying up to 992 eggs without Albino right now. (it's over 1000 but I didn't keep track how many Larvitars I hatched after last Albino Larvitar but it wasn't more than 20)

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page