PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Misadventures of the Fayes!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 1234

"Today, we'll be doing the 60 meter race, not very far." Coach Brycen said pointing from the bleachers to a that one cluster of trees. It didn't look so far, but I knew that probably thinking that would jinx me. "Clarisse, you do not have to participate in this unit, but at least try for the 60 meter race." "Alright Coach." I sighed. He blew his whistle and we all lined up ner the bleachers and chose to be the last in line, along with my friend Gabia. "I feel so sorry for you Clarisse." she said patting my back. "I actually have a secret running technique I use, but I won't say it because I won't be secret anymore." Gabia shrugged. "You are supportive." I snorted. Suddenly, Coach Brycen yelled. "READY, GET ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!" and he blew his whistle
PokeficPJO Fanfic I collect | Avatar by Feeble|Banner by PupperCakes
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Official Tsuyu.
vully's Avatarvully
This is good
click my starter
Thank you! Now to interrupt the story with a bunch of random facts: ~ Cash has dyslexia which means he struggles in ELA and uderstanding certain words. ~ Clarisse got her starter a year early. ~ Cash is pansexual and proud. ~ Clarisse is aromantic and asexual ~ Cassandra: Is straight pride a thing? ~Clarisse and Cash hate their mom because she is not only a fashion designer BUT SHE DOTES ON CASSANDRA

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page