PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Misadventures of the Fayes!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123

"Ok, ok, now I'll be handing out a word cross. First group who finds all the words will get out of school early." We watched every move Mr. Elm made he grabbed out the word crosses and handed them out, our table was first. "Ok, first word, Kabuto." Sky murmured, after scanning the page for about 2 minutes, I looked up at Sky and Bertha. "Guys, I can't find it. Did you?" I whispered. "No, I didn't." Sky whispered, Bertha nodded her head in agreement. I looked up from the word cross, the other groups looked pretty worried to, anxiously whispereing to one another. "Five minutes left till the bell rings." I thought to myself. We kept on scanning and scanning the page, about 3 minutes later, after Mr. Elm finished his frappuchino he went to his front desk and asked if anyone finished. We all shook our heads. He then started laughing, so hard his face turned red. I suddenly got it, "THERE WEREN'T ANY OF THE WORDS IN THE WORD CROSS!" I yelled. Mr. Elm nodded while still laughing hysterically. "You -snort- many p-pack up." He announced. I packed up and the bell rung, I then walked two classroms forward and took my seat in my English Class.
PokeficPJO Fanfic I collect |
Made by PupperCakes
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Official Tsuyu.
Our English Teacher, Ms. Jasmine Rito, pooped out of the classroom closet. "Good afternoon everyone!" she said cheerfully. "Good afternoon Ms. Rito." we replied, not sharing as much excitment as she did. "Today, we will learn about Point of View." she said, organizing some papers. "First person is when the narrator relays events from their own view." she said. Sorry it's so short! Not feeling well...))
"And finally, the most common type of point of view you will find in a story, third point of view. When the author isn't part of the story and observes whats going on." Ms Rito said opening a drawer. "This month, we will read 3 books, compare them, and determine what point of view the story was." Ms. Rito took and stacked 16 books on her desk. "Alright, everyone take one." Everybody ran toward the desk and all I could see was a bunch of hands. A took a book and went back to my seat. Ms. Rito took her own copy and flipped to the first page. If she did it, the rest of the class had to do it, so we did. "Route One, written by Hussain Dawnhorse. Chapter One. The morning sun shone through my window and my alarm clock was ringing, I groaned and got up. Today was the day I was going to start my pokemon adventure!"
"'I rushed downstairs after changing into proper attire.'" Ms. Rito paused there. "New vocab word! does anyone know what attire is?" she asked. I raised my hand , three other kids raised their hand as well. "How about you, Clarisse?" she pointed at me. "I think it has something to do with clothing." I shrugged. "That is correct!" she nodded. Mum set me an appetizing breakfast made of oatmeal, toast, and sunny-side up eggs. I gobbled it down. 'Goodbye honey. It's going to be tough out there, send me many gift cards and mail!' 'I promise Mum!' 'Before you go take this.' She gave me a cherish ball. 'Use it for your starter pokemon. A pokemon you will hsve at your side at all times.' she smiled. 'Thank you so much Mum! I'll miss you' I waved, heading out the door."
"Ok Class! From reading this story, what do you think the point of view is?" Ms. Rito asked us. Nobody raised their hand. "Alright, We'll read the next chapter tommorrow! Right now, we will work on a small interactive assigment!" she announced walking over to the back table. "Gather around!" We all gathered around the table. "Alright, Clarisse, what did you do this morning."
"Hrmmm..." I mumbled trying to remeber what I did. "Well, I ate a cereal with high sugar levels, while flying to school with my brother on my Starraptor, I battled him and his Salamance, but I lost." I said, shrugging. "Oh, intresting! What about you Evelyn?" My teacher asked a black haired boy. I know what you are thinking, "B-b-b-but Clarisse isn't Evelyn a girl name?", well Evelyn is a gender neutural name.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page