PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Once an Eevee, Forever an Eevee- Short Story with A Huge Meaning

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Shadazzle's AvatarShadazzle
Chapter 1-5: It All Started "Hello?" I yelled. "Is anyone there?" My voice echoed through the empty room. It was a very tight room I could barely move. It was like this everyday, but each day, the room gets tighter. "Well, come clear now if you are there!" I yelled, for maybe there was someone just like me here. Suddenly, I heard a crack. I turned behind me to see ray of light flashing at me. Then more cracks started. I tried to get out, but I was stuck. Then, I closed my eyes tightly, because I knew something bad was going to happen. Then, the cracking stopped. I kept my eye shut. "Hi there!" An unfamiliar voice uttered. I took the risk to open her eyes. When I did, I looked around. It was bright unlike the previous place I had been in. Turns out, it was the ONLY placed I've been in. I looked up and saw a little object, almost the same height as me. She had a brown fur, with a lighter brown ring around her neck. she had a big, fluffy tail like mine. "Looks like your new here! I'm Tasha! Who are you?" the person said. I looked around the ground, only seeing shards calcium carbonate around the floor. To make it simple for you, its an egg shard. I realized I was "set free" from the dark room. I looked up at the girl, assuming from her name, I asked her,"Are you my mommy?"
Chapter 2-5: Kerry "Mother? Who said I was your mother? I just saw you closing your eyes here all alone so I thought I would check you out!" Tasha yelled. "Want to be friends?" I looked at her confused and asked in a questioning tone, "What is a "friend" ?" Tasha replied, "I don't really know. Like I know what it means like a friend is someone you trust, and is close to you! I guess I am your friend cause' you just hatched! I hatched a few seconds before you on that tree across from here!" Tasha pointed at at the bottom tree at the opposite end of my current position. "Then you must be the one I always hear while I sleep!" I smiled and jumped around her. Tasha vocalized,"Maybe~! It's dangerous here. Let's leave before it gets dark." That word, startled me. I have been in there for a long time more than days, maybe even months! I don't want to go back to the darkness. But I am not scared. I will be just like Tasha. But, something is telling me that I am suppose to be unique in my own way. I know that someone told me before. But who?"Say," Tasha said, " You don't have a name! Hmm, ah ha! I know a name that fits you! Kerry!" I thought to myself, it sure does. "Kerry it is," I told Tasha. "I knew you would love it!" Tasha squealed. "Come on. Let's go." Kerry I personally didn't think it would fit me, but later on I found out.
Chapter 3-5: The True Meaning That event happen 14 years ago, It was all but forgotten to Tasha, but I still remember. Through the years, we became very close friends. We lived in the same house, we went every where together. We even liked the same thing. Though, there was something different about us. I just couldn't point my finger at it. But, there was something I learned after all these years. The meaning of "Friends". It's the sacrifice we put, the love we gave, the time we spent with someone. Here's a quick phrase. "Friendship is not based on mutual profit. Friends aren't simply those who are useful. Never ever think that when they no longer serve a purpose that friendship ceases to exist."This came from a book I bought at a book store with my true friend.True friendship never gives up. They never quit. Even if they sometimes never gain approval they strive to become an outstanding person in the future, so they could gain approval. A true friend cares not about his safety, but the safety of his other friends. Those who agree that friendship is based on mutual profit, need help. Even as a person who disagrees you do your best to help him. The experience that I have encountered with Tasha was outstanding. The Pokemon battles, climbing trees, it was all fun. Everyone goes through change in their life. So, its common for friends to split apart just because of this change. True friends care about each other, no matter how different they are from each other. Tasha taught me this. Over the years, we have gotten closer. Now, we are more than friends.
Chapter 4-5: A Change "Tasha, come on! I told you I can't carry you anymore! You're 15 already! You got to learn to walk yourself.""Kerry, just a few more minutes." I placed Tasha underneath the tree, as it was nearly nighttime, and she sleeps exactly when the sun sets. While, she was sleeping, I looked at her. Thinking to myself. " Tasha, you've have grown so fast." A felt a change inside of me, but I went to sleep." "Tasha, wake up! It's sunrise. We need to get breakfast. I got berries!" I told her. She flipped around the ground and open her eyes. I smiled," Never seen you sleep like this before." Suddenly, her eyes started to water. She yelled at me until I fell off the ground. "Stand back! I have a umm," she thought for a moment and grabbed a stick and she cried," I have a stick an I am not afraid to use it! Where is Kerry? What did you do to him?! You evil monster!" I looked at her confused. "Tasha it's me! What are you talking about." I looked into here eyes and saw a black figure with red eyes. It had yellow rings around its ears, legs and tail. I moved back, touching my face, looking at my hand and looking at my body. "Something happened to me! Oh, Tasha please help me! I don't know what to do! I'm scared!" Tasha tilted her head and then she laughed. While she was giggling she said, "So it really is you! My you have changed! Wait, I recognized this. Let me see... Ah ha! Kerry this is an amazing thing that has happened to you! You evolved into Umbreon!" "A what?" I questioned her, "What is "evolved" mean." "It means like umm. Wait, remember that other eevee we saw at the town square? He touched a water stone, which evolved him into Vaporeon! As eevees we have the power to evolve into 8 different forms." She explained to me how evolution worked the different type of eeveelution, and other interesting stuff. "Wow Tasha, you've been learning quite a lot!" "Eh, I was reading at the library while you were shopping for us." Know I know where she got those stuff. I asked her in curiosity, " How come you didn't evolve with me? We are suppose to be the same, right?" "No Kerry," Tasha sighed, "I was sleeping. You somehow got happiness during nighttime. Maybe I might be something else!" I thought about it, " She wants to be something else? If she does, than I can't express my feelings to her anymore. Oh, no what am I going to do!" "Kerry, I found this mossy rock. We should keep it!" I turned around only to see a beautiful young person with a tan fur and leaf ears. "Tasha, you evolved into Leafeon. You touched a mossy rock!" "Yep, I know! At first, it looked like a regular rock. Than I sat on it and evolved! I want to keep it as a memory, so i chipped a little piece off of it." "Tasha," I gulped, "There's something I have to tell you. Come here. "I cleared a spot for her on a rock to sit on. She shrugged and sat next to me. "What is it, Kerry?" "Well, I know you haven't thought about me in this way, but I want be close to you. Maybe something closer than friends?"
Chapter 5-5 Final: More than Friends? It was nearly dusk ever since I said that. Tasha stared me with blankness in her face. "Kerry," she said blushing, "Something closer than friends gives you twice the responsibility. And I know you can't handle all this." I frowned, "You're wrong. There's a change in life. You know that already, but the change brought feelings with it. You're talking about something else. When, I mean "More than Friends" I mean love!" Tasha sighed," Kerry, do you even know what love is?" "Tasha," I replied, "Is something making you forget what I said? Throughout change, feelings come. I never had this feeling for you, but ever since we evolved, our personalities have changed. I don't really feel like sleeping at nighttime, and you don't like the cold anymore. But my dad told me when I was in my egg, "Son, one day, you will grow up and change. But remember, Once an Eevee, Forever an Eevee." "At first, I didn't know what it meant, but after meeting you, the fun we had. We went through that together! So, in conclusion, love is something when a person has strong feelings and affection to another person. It's just like you said. It's twice the responsibility. But the point is, we did it together. Even though my appearance changed, I am still the same eevee." "Kerry, you were right." Tasha confessed, "Well, the truth is, I also loved you. It happened ever since I evolved. But, I just realized I am the same." Tasha leaned her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I did the same to. But, as I was sleeping, I heard a word of accomplishment, "Well done Kerry. I knew you could do it. You always had it in you. From, mommy."
Well, guys thank you all so much fro reading this! Hope you enjoyed this book, and more of it is still worth it. Next, I am doing a different genre. Want to know what it is? Find out on the next book! My roleplay is here. And I just made my roleplay yesterday so the signup sheet is the link I sent you.
Hiya!I loaf art made by my pokesona(pfp),so if you have some art ready to sell, send an example in PM!I also collect ! Avatar made by Ruby Illustrations!
Please send interactions with this guy.
code-hercules background dont forget icon credit!
Shadazzle's AvatarShadazzle
Bump~! You guys can comment about this, thread about :What you like, What you think should be improved.I made a new story. Its called, Canvas Forever Empty.
ASHleyØak12's AvatarASHleyØak12
I liked the story, but there were a lot of grammar mistakes. It's an awesome short story tho!
Avatar by Artistic SansLevi’s Halloween Raffle
Free shiny/albino Pokémon for qualifying users!!!
Lv. 35 — 1,212 / 3,572
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 5 — 11 / 44
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GroundFlying
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page