PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Final Manuscript

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Methos's AvatarMethos
About Me Gender: I amuse myself by letting people guess. Age: Older than the average PFQ member. Or old as dirt. Take your pick. Myers-Briggs: INTP The inevitable Pokemon personality quiz results: Shop: Tooth & Scale Current Trade Thread(s): None One of the β-100, the 100 randomly-selected PF1 members invited to PFQ's Closed Beta. Milestones
  • 500,000th interaction on 12/Dec/2013 at 06:59:05!
  • 1,000,000th interaction given to my starter Pixel on 20/Mar/2014 at 06:51:20!
  • 2,000,000th interaction given to my first Shiny Ignis Internum on 14/Mar/2015 at 11:25:00!
  • 10,000,000th interaction given to my first Melan Hobbes on 11/Jun/2020 04:52:00!
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Methos's AvatarMethos
Tips and Tricks on How to Stay on Staff's Good Side!
1. You made an account with PFQ? Great! Now stick to that account. 2. Seriously guys, stick to that account. Don't make more accounts, don't go on anyone else's account. 3. And don't let anyone else on your account either. 4. If you get caught for any of the above and we lock you? Don't come into the Support Centre lying your butt off. If we locked accounts, we have evidence, and you've got some 'splaining to do. 5. Don't come to the Support Centre after being locked for multi-accounting and ask us to delete your account. Deleting accounts will damage the database PFQ runs on. It's just not happening. 6. Don't come to the Support Centre after being locked for multi-accounting and offer to "fix" it by creating a new account for yourself. Seriously, you're offering to break the same rule that got you locked in the first place. 7. If you're not sure whether something is appropriate for a very young child to see? Don't say it, don't post it. When we say PFQ is child-friendly, we mean that we need to be in compliance with UK laws on the matter. You might think something we've censored or contacted you about is fine, but it isn't your ideas of child-appropriate we're legally required to match. 8. Don't offer to trade things you don't have. Don't offer ZC you haven't purchased yet. Don't offer Pokemon you couldn't immediately trade. 9. Don't try to pay other players to breed Eggs for you. If someone spontaneously offers, out of the goodness of their heart, to breed for you? That's fine. It's pretty much the only way that's fine. 10. You want to prettify your profile with colors or a picture? Remember to define your text color, and your background color, and your link text color.
Methos's AvatarMethos
Image Accreditation

Methos's AvatarMethos
Best Contests

Contest #2: 3rd out of 2,706

Details "The Relaxed", Tough

Contest #5: 21st out of 2,386

"The Relaxed", Tough

Contest #9: 18th out of 2,236

"The Sharp", Tough

Contest #16: 1st out of 1,775

"The Shapely", Cool

Contest #17: 25th out of 1,845

"The Natural", Smart

Contest #22: 21st out of 1,848

"The Solid", Beauty

Contest #24: 8th out of 1,669

"The Relaxed", Cool

Contest #28: 22nd out of 1,487

"The Flexible", Tough

Contest #79: 26th out of 1,311

"The Festive", Cute
Methos's AvatarMethos

Delta Preview Area

Credit to Mirzam.
Methos's AvatarMethos

Melan Links

Because you never know when something might go wrong.

Kanto Melans

Johto Melans

Hoenn Melans

Sinnoh Melans

Unova Melans

Kalos Melans

Alola Melans

Galar Melans

Hisui Melans

Paldea Melans

Exclusive Melans

Variant Melans

Methos's AvatarMethos

Re-Pair Project

Planning for merging my Breeding Pairs and Specials fields once the DayCare update goes live. Will need to obtain a Shiny or Albino with another OT to pair with one of my existing specials.

Kanto

PokemonGenderSpecial
BulbasaurFAlbino
CharmanderFShiny
SquirtleFAlbino
CaterpieMAlbino
WeedleFAlbino
PidgeyMShiny
RattataFShiny
SpearowMShiny
EkansFAlbino
PichuMAlbino
SandshrewFShiny
NidoranAShiny
CleffaMShiny
IgglybuffMShiny
ZubatMShiny
OddishFShiny
ParasMShiny
VenonatMShiny
MeowthMAlbino
PsyduckFShiny
MankeyFShiny
GrowlitheFAlbino
PoliwagMShiny
AbraFShiny
BellsproutMShiny
TentacoolFShiny
GeodudeFShiny
PonytaFShiny
SlowpokeFShiny
Farfetch'dMAlbino
DoduoFShiny
SeelMShiny
GrimerMShiny
ShellderFShiny
OnixFShiny
DrowzeeMShiny
KrabbyMShiny
ExeggcuteMShiny
CuboneMShiny
LickitungMShiny
KoffingMShiny
RhyhornFShiny
TangelaFShiny
HorseaFShiny
GoldeenMShiny
Mr. MimeMShiny
ScytherMShiny
PinsirFShiny
MagikarpFShiny
LaprasFAlbino
EeveeMShiny
OmanyteFShiny
KabutoMShiny
AerodactylMShiny
MunchlaxMAlbino
DratiniFShiny
To Hunt:
  • Machop - Female Albino

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Galar

Hisui

Paldea

Exclusives

Variants

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page