PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Wishforge Notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123456

Zen's AvatarZen
Bump
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Support I had my Dragon set to notify, but then I realized I didn't have the relic yet, so the notif was just sitting there cause I had enough gems, and I ended up removing the notify This would be nice, and also make it more accurate, since the notify is to tell us when we can upgrade, but we can't upgrade unless we have both relic and gems, not just gems
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump
I wouldn't mind having a separately toggle-able notification for relics. I check my gem stocks fairly often, and don't mind visiting the Wishforge page for that, but the relics are a pain. I'd almost rather have a just-relic notification, OR, like Cynda said, only notify when BOTH conditions (gems & relics) are met =) Support!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump.
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump
selocon's Avatarselocon
I'd support for something like any of these (I just picked 3 random types, assuming all need a relic copper) "You have enough gems for your dragon gemwish badge upgrade" "You have the required relic for your Ghost gemwish badge upgrade" "You can upgrade your bug gemwish badge" I'd honestly prefer the last one. Or something similar that condenses them into one notification that doesn't pop until you have all the materials. If it was option 2, I'd say that shouldn't ping until the required gems are collected.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page