PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

20 Blocks (Oneshot)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

BugInTheWater's AvatarBugInTheWater
This takes place between chapter 2 and 3 of Out-Of-Sorts (WIP).

20 Blocks

Shadows lurked in the distance. I swallowed, and I continued my walk through the abandoned roads. I wasn’t scared. I was rather familiar with the roads. I constantly walked through the roads at night. The roads of Nagareboshi were always so quiet, perhaps because our region was only the size of Ula’ula Island. I watched as the moon rose to the top of the sky. The moon is always so pretty. I dragged myself to the corner of the street and stared up into the sky. I loved to stargaze. I did it all the time with my trainer. And now he has new pokemon… I wondered if he’d love them more than me. Though I act like I don’t, I have feelings, too. I think my trainer understands, though. He loves me. I love him. I feed on his love. It makes me stronger.
--
Hunger pained my stomach. I had to feed. I’d been running for about an hour from the pack I didn’t want to even be a part of anymore. Yet, they wanted me as the pack leader. I wasn’t a good leader, nor did I like being a vampire enough to be one. I wished I hadn’t been born into vampirism. It tore me apart from the inside of my unbeating heart. I blinked, feeling warmth of life somewhere near. I started to follow the warmth, which lead to a lonely corner. The warmth was coming from a odd mawile, who was dark purple and had the face of a Gengar. There was something about him that made me not want to bite him… I slowly approached closer to the mawile. I jumped when he finally realized I was there.
--
Oh, I know what you want. I moved my arm into the oversized jaws behind me and bit down as hard as I could, ignoring the shooting pain that resulted. I stopped biting it and looked to see if it was bleeding yet, which it was. The blood dripped down onto the pavement, making a tiny pool below it. There you are. I could tell she was famished, as she drank the blood up without hesitation. I got a closer look at her. She was a drab brown and gray Eevee with wings and unusually long fangs. I felt an odd pang inside of my chest, wanting me to hold her, but I ignored it. After she was done drinking the blood, she looked up at me and asked, “Can you talk, or do you only use telepathy?” No, I can’t talk. I’m a lab rescue, so I’m a mute. Thankfully, I have my telepathy, though.
--
He can’t talk…? I thought to myself. I started to pity him a little. “Well, I’m sorry. Thank you for the blood, by the way.” Don’t worry about it. No problem. Do you have anywhere to go? “No… Why?” You wanna come home with me and meet my Trainer? He’s nice, I promise. I started to say no. I didn’t want a trainer. But something in me said otherwise, a part wanting to stay around him forever. “... Sure. But first, what’s your name? I’m Longfang.” Gawile. Nice to meet you. And so we walked through the streets together. Maybe that was all that mattered.
Hey I'm Bug and I love my fursona. If you'd like, press this button (it goes to his Toyhouse page) and click the kecleon version I did (credits)
My icon is a sprite edit by Matamoja, and the button was made by CrestedIbis!
:
Lv. 95 — 2,694 / 30,068
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page