PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New advanced BBCode

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: CSS style error: parse error: failed at `like this - this is a second "style" tag` line: 4 on line 29

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[style] .test .acclike { box-shadow: none; .acc_head { box-shadow: none; color: white; background: #400040; } .acc_body { background: white; color: black; box-shadow: none; } .acc_end { display: none; } } [/style][ ][styleclass=test][display=Test panel]Is it weird colours? This uses a brand new BBCode to give ultimate flexibility![/display][/styleclass] The new BBCode gives you complete control over all styles in your post. This means you can now customise stuff like the [nobbcode][display][/nobbcode] box as shown above. The BBCode is [nobbcode][style]CSS declarations here[/style][/nobbcode]. This is then processed by the LESS CSS compiler, so anything valid in LESS is valid here - so all the LESS functions, nested blocks, all that cool stuff. Only a single [nobbcode][style][/nobbcode] tag is allowed in a post. If you try to put another one in, [style]like this - this is a second "style" tag[/style], it will be ignored. You can also define your own classes in posts. [nobbcode][styleclass=asdf][/nobbcode] will give you a <div class="asdf"> block to limit your styles to specific areas. Please note that because this is an extremely advanced feature, no further instructions will be given - if you can use it, great! If not... sorry! You can also pull in colours from the user's own site skin! The main ones are: @col-bg1 - the main background colour, default light green. @col-bg2 - the "heading" background colour, default brown. @col-bg3 - the "panel" background colour, default grey. @col-fg1 - the main text colour, default dark green. @col-fg2 - the "heading" text colour, default grey. @col-border - the colour used for borders, default dark green. @col-link1 - link colour, default blue. @col-link2 - visited link colour, default purple. @col-link3 - active link colour, default red. Hopefully this should lift any further restriction on decorating your posts however you want, but please keep in mind, it's an advanced feature for advanced tech-savvy users only ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
mmmmarygray's Avatarmmmmarygray
Awesome! This is really cool! Thanks! ^_^
A Pokemon Breeders Clan Current hunt: See my trade shop for more info! Art Credits
Sesshõumaru's AvatarSesshõumaru
I wish that I could get these to work right. But it does look awesome. Thank you for your hard work.
Torterra's AvatarTorterra
Awesome! Another update :DD
Credits
Profile Picture made by Toast Cat. Used with Permission. Signature made by Wardove
Willowstar's AvatarWillowstar
Ooh, I can tell this is going to be fun to play with! :D
|| Avatar is official Love Live! Sunshine!! art from Dengeki G's magazine ||
whismur's Avatarwhismur

Error: Unexpected [/b] - expected [/tip] (opened on line 29) on line 29

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

Neat! Although it's probably not for [tip=im never saying this word again. [b][i]ever.[/i][/b]]"noobs"[/tip] like me. I can already see myself fiddling with it in the future! I love updates like these!
  • whismur time
  • arts
🦦 check out my pokefusion adopt and art shop! 🦦
pfp commissioned from faye
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
I'm not very tech-savvy but that won't stop me. I will learn it eventually. :P BBCodes are just too fun to not use! ^^
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Arcøs Magna's AvatarArcøs Magna

Error: One or more tags were opened, but not closed. Expected [/style] (opened on line 28) on line 2

Well I was hoping for another update to the BBCodes, but why only allow 1 [style] tag per post? Is it to keep people from abusing it or lessen the stress on Sally?
My avitar is exported from my GaiaOnline account.
Nunka's AvatarNunka

Error: One or more tags were opened, but not closed. Expected [/style] (opened on line 5), [/styleclass] (opened on line 5) on line 10

Challenge accepted. [tip=Although to be honest I don't really think styling that would be necessary. I'm just seeing if i can figure it out to kill some time. >w< Matching the rest of the site makes more sense than making it look different. I must still attempt to figure it out to sate curiousity.]Still trying to figure out the tooltips(title, not borderbottom) if possible[/tip]. I think it makes sense to only have 1 style tag per post. You can already put all of the Css into it at once. By using [styleclass] you can have an unlimited range of [style] simply by denoting the different elements in their classes if you want to change the style of something completely from the rest of the post. This is definitely something I'm going to enjoy. Just thinking about it gets me all excited. It's litterally a [bb] form of <style type="text/css"> and <div class="classname" > [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/aebe846cd10897a6296e542a8bd9b4a6/tumblr_inline_nndgt0yFV91r6sccx_75sq.png[/img]<3
bunnydollface's Avatarbunnydollface
I am super excited about this!!! I can't wait to start making new templates with this! Thanks so much! :D Edit: My journal is gonna be so freaking sweet. YELLING

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page