PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 11121314

CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
WOO! Furret was one of my (many) guesses! But his sprite looks a bit strange... Almost like a ferret dressed as a bumble bee... maybe it's just the mask.
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by La Vie En Rose

I just saw one in someone's party, adorable! Please tell me the mega shiny and albino also have sprites!! Still pretty miffed that Albino Mega Sharpedo and Mega Audino don't have Albino sprites.
Yes, M.Furret does have its Albino and Melanistic Sprites. It honestly was reason behind the small delay for them. But yes, it does have all 4 versions. But you'll have to find someone who already mega evolved them ;3 Also, be patient, please. All of the other Albino/Melans are still being done. it takes time. Take a muffin and chill <3

QUOTE originally posted by Dogzcatzhappy

Yesssss, Mega Furret! but was the Mega Stone Blue and Brown? Or is it just me because Furret isn't blue.
Furret's Mega Stone has a blueish coloring because Mega Furret is a Normal/Dragon type. Mega Stones could also implement what type the Pokemon will be. The whole stone itself was also designed to fool you guys as to what Pokemon it was, anyway, while still keeping to the fact that what Pokemon it is. Look at the surprise! Besides, even if the stone was shown at the start, I'm pretty sure the same amount of people would be shouting for Arcanine or any Eeveelution still. A lot of users have made guesses that were way out there before. The blueish color was picked to go by Mega Furret's 2nd type, Dragon. The Dark grey/Black was picked because of Mega Furret's black Stripes. The Pink was picked because of Furret's shiny. ------ I'm, again, so glad you guys are loving the new Mega! <3
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Mega Furret is a DRAGON! That is all kinds of legit!
Avatar created by YDIR. Signature created by YDIR. Don't mind me, just being legit.
Oro's AvatarOro
I'd like to thank the art team once again for their fabulous work with PFQ Exclusive :) Back when I saw some of the latest official Mega Evolutions revealed on some sites before ORAS came out I was a bit skeptical about the design of some of those (*cough*Mega Glalie*cough*), but I am so happy to see that Pokefarm Q's exclusive Mega Evolutions have never failed to amaze me with their cool designs. Mega Furret Q looks awesome!
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
I liked the mega from this MCW a lot, it was one of those nice surprises! Now we can have a Mega Masquerain? And knowing that it has all 4 sprites, makes me want to see all them XD I will try hunting it as soon as I end Surskit subliminal message= Mega Masquerain!!
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
alleycat's Avataralleycat
I really wish there was a preview either in this thread or, preferably, on the Mega Evolution page. It seems a little unfair to have to use up a limited-edition stone and pay over 60k before even seeing what the transition will be... That said, however, I absolutely adore the mega furret's appearance! Strange that it'd go from normal and resembling a ferret to being an awesome dragon, but certainly not strange in a bad way.
forum avatar made with catlike icon maker
IOSTREAM's AvatarIOSTREAM

QUOTE originally posted by alleycat

I really wish there was a preview either in this thread or, preferably, on the Mega Evolution page. It seems a little unfair to have to use up a limited-edition stone and pay over 60k before even seeing what the transition will be...
A preview of all PFQ-exclusive Pokémon is available on the wiki.

Possible spoilers inside

For Mega Furret Q, it can be seen here and here.
Avatar is made from screenshot from Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
with swapped Maxie and Brendan models
. Made by myself.
// Added space for the proper display of the tip tag. This is intentional!
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by alleycat

I really wish there was a preview either in this thread or, preferably, on the Mega Evolution page. It seems a little unfair to have to use up a limited-edition stone and pay over 60k before even seeing what the transition will be... That said, however, I absolutely adore the mega furret's appearance! Strange that it'd go from normal and resembling a ferret to being an awesome dragon, but certainly not strange in a bad way.
If the Preview of the Furret Sprites weren't on the Wiki right when the sprite released/when you looked at them, you easily could have searched around the Site for someone who instantly mega evolved their Furret. Such as a few people on Staff like Myself or Niet who have Mega Furret displayed c: (Even thou I know you said it not in a bad way) Also, I don't find this strange. Furret is now a awesome fluffy Dragon. A normal/Dragon Type. If there are users who's watched the movie "The Never Ending Story", Mega Furret is pretty much a cool Pokemon version of Falkor, the Luck Dragon! Unconciously a reference in a awesome mega! c:
alleycat's Avataralleycat
Huh. I never thought to check the wiki, actually, and I did a primitive look around (only in parties, and incidentally not for the people who actually had them xD) which yielded no results. Guess it didn't click in my mind that there's pictures of the pokemon on the wiki when I go to look up stuff such as how to breed exclusives etc. and therefore it could be used to look up images. That's embarrassing. Though I still think it'd be nice to have a preview on the mega evolution page similar to getting a preview before a normal evolution. Never saw "The Never Ending Story," so sadly that reference is lost on me, but if there's a character/creature that looks like the new Mega Furret, I may just have to check it out. I'm in love with my new, fluffy dragon tbh.
So i got over 12,000 interactions for this weekend when will i get the prize?

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page