PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 535455

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
How do I make the accessibility man stop t-posing I want to make him not t-pose because t-posing should be left in 2018 someone help
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
added a new poll because i don't agree with some people on the lyrics (drag me away gang btw)
guys i might be going to my cousins' house tomorrow and they might want me to sing karaoke and i don't have a lot of songs to do please suggest some 80s songs for me to sing i'm considering: danger zone hey ya back in black another one bites the dust down under i have already done:

livin on a prayer the final countdown take on me take me home country roads africa bohemian rhapsody tequila never gonna give you up september in the air tonight i did do a few more but i forgot so if you suggest some for me and i remember doing it i will add it to the list
THE KARAOKE MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE BIG IRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM MAD!!!!!!
hey so um theres this girl and um
ok so we did karaoke yesterday but i only sung danger zone and hey ya because i forgot to do down under and they didn't have back in black. another one bites the dust i forgot entirely so i didn't do that one. before i left i did take on me again and i hit the high note like in mine diamonds i had to cover my ears when one of my cousins sang because it was pretty bad not gonna lie she sang a bunch of tagalog songs and some ariana grande but MMMMMMMMMMGGHHHH.......!!!!!!!!!!! she sang despacito it was bad i was covering my ears for that one too and i shed an actual tear im not joking it was that bad
if i had a dime for every time i did the howard the alien dance in random places for no reason i'd probably be in the hospital from breaking my bones by trying to jump into a vault of dimes
so i had sleep paralysis a few nights ago and now my body says "ok i guess i'm not sleeping for a few days" and so i did it was only last night did i get some rest and i did not remember trying to fall asleep which was pretty epic
The statement "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get" is false because when you have a box of chocolates you obviously have chocolate in the box of chocolates
help my friend won't stop showing me pictures of cute rats yes they are cute but she won't stop raving about these rats
1: I think it might be raining. (it is currently raining) 2: YOU THINK!?! 1: Yes. 2: Alright, I'm not paying you to think! 1: You aren't paying me at all! 2: Exactly.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 535455

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page