PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Random Chance Shiny Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 262728

moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
woop!
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
Tosi's AvatarTosi
Just learned this was a thing! I have a few! This was my first one! I was just trying to get some gems This one I got while fishing and no one on my team even knew we could get fishing shinies so it was awesome and we were all super excited This one is my favorite! I was just trying to get the egg dex and she decided to be shiny- love her so much-

The other random chance shinies I've gotten

Fishing: Doing gem hunts and whatnot:
First Melan! (Hatched 28/Feb/2021)
My first ever random chance shiny was actually a legendary. This guy. I was in a conversation with a friend talking about are favorite sinies. And i mentioned how much i loved shiny giratina. And low and behold, the first egg for giratina i summoned for the dex entry. Hatched into a shiny!

Noibat Hunt Part 3 - Even Noisier

This Lovely Person
art by Dragoncake
Tosi's AvatarTosi
Got this little guy while fishing today!
I'm pretty sure that the Hoopa egg in my party is a shiny! When I used the summon item, instead of seeing the purple-and-pink sprite of Hoopa, I saw a golden colored sprite. I checked at the wiki, and lo and behold, that's what Hoopa looks like when it's shiny. I haven't hatched Hoopa before, nor have I even started a single shiny hunt. Was this the god of random chance smiling down on me, or am I getting my hopes up?
jExSPectral's AvatarjExSPectral
The pokemon that bring eggs can be S/A without the egg hatching S/A. Who knows it may still be shiny or albino when hatched.
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Avatar art by me sprites edited by HorrorGal13
chimeracolle's Avatarchimeracolle
My first two random chances! One was during type race and the other while filling my egg dex ^^ the larvesta wasn’t the right berry preference but as my first I treasure him. This one I was happy shes the right berry preference! I just need to find a Vikavolt totem sticker
Team Supersonic Skystrike! Score: 2078 Need to turn your tournament tokens into currency? Click here! F2U Melan bait avi done by Cutechem. Permission here
beemo's Avatarbeemo

QUOTE originally posted by AgentMaineMeta

My first ever random chance shiny was actually a legendary. This guy. I was in a conversation with a friend talking about are favorite sinies. And i mentioned how much i loved shiny giratina. And low and behold, the first egg for giratina i summoned for the dex entry. Hatched into a shiny!
oh holy butts! that's a lucky one. huuuuuge congrats.
I don’t have a signature.
Never hatched a random shiny myself. Mine mostly were gifts or I spent gp on them and a few I adopted from the shelter as lucky shelter grabs.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.

Pages: 123··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page