PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 302303304305306··· 308309310

QUOTE originally posted by Cycloneferno

First time hunting a melan, this one being Alolan Sandshrew. Started sometime around the TR last month and the Ubercharm I had dried up without a melan in sight at a chain of 3151, which i've paused. No idea if i've been particularly unlucky or not, but having had a total of 3 troll parties over the course of the hunt and several Z + Sei days, it certainly feels that way. Luckily the charm has run out just in time for the next TR, which gives me an excuse to do other things while I build up to another uber. Definitely sticking to shiny hunting in the meantime.
Oooh good luck. I've had one Z + Sei day, and an ubercharm. I hatched my first melan at 5,000+ If Sally feels kind, she may give it to you soon If Sally feels cruel, it's possible for a 7,000+ or 10,000+ Good luck :D
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Cycloneferno's AvatarCycloneferno

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

Oooh good luck. I've had one Z + Sei day, and an ubercharm. I hatched my first melan at 5,000+ If Sally feels kind, she may give it to you soon If Sally feels cruel, it's possible for a 7,000+ or 10,000+ Good luck :D
Thanks for the encouragement. I can only hope my melan luck doesn't mirror my luck from the mainline games when it comes to hatching eggs. If it doesn't go on for more than 6 months It's far from the worst I've ever done.
Musubi's AvatarMusubi
I'm sad I didn't finish my melan Igglybuff hunt before Type Race. :( Probably should have spent my ZC on a PR Memory Stick instead of buying an Uber charm and Z crystals at such a low chain (~2.5k), but I was REALLY excited for a melan Jigglypuff. ^^" Now I'm conflicted over what to do - break my chain now and move on to a TR hunt or wait until after tomorrow's Sei day to break my chain or not do a TR hunt altogether? Hmmm...
Icon from the Pokémon anime 2552
nikao's Avatarnikao
Just why not hunt on,try for this melan ...can do it !!^-^ .... and put in some of your Team type egg here and there in the Party (like 2-3)...so you hunt for your Team,get points for type race, and do not break the chain as eggs from you Team type should not break chain^^ good luck ^^ .
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
S p u d's AvatarS p u d
Hmmm, tomorrow's Sei day and I want to go all out on boosts to finish my melan g. slowpoke hunt, but I also want to continue the bug type race WHAT MUST I DO?!?!!?
Maxie/Ferro • They/Them • 21 Click him!
Score: 906
Background | Code | Type Race Badge | Avatar by me!
mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
ghhh i have never actually been this discouraged and disheartened by a hunt as i am by the two i'm on rn...3.9k chain with full boosts (shiny charm, Z-crystal, uber charm, TR boost, lv.7 albino radar) and i've yet to see a second melan buneary. on top of that, i'm about to use up two DCPx60s in one day on this side pasovan hunt and i haven't even gotten a shiny or an albino. i've got 1 more day till my Z crystal runs out and it feels like i haven't gotten much out of it, despite all the boosts i've got active along with it and all the eggs i've hatched :/ i'm hoping i didn't dish these resources out for nothing, but i'll be so fr this is my most disheartening start to TR ever 😭 i'm tempted to wonder if S/A/M rates got adjusted recently, but considering the luck of others, i'm sure it's just a case of me being consistently unlucky lol

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

Score: 7768
my art twt free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum avatar/signature art by me (i’ve got ingo fever) TR banner by @CaptainNessbot
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Choco Snom will not appear Choco Snom is treating me like Joltik and Kricketot treated me 😤 I don't appreciate it
I know I've only just gotten past 2000 hatches in this chain which is pretty small for a melan hunt but I've also gotten most of my melans way before this point haha. I wanna switch hunts before the type race starts! but it doesn't look like luck is in my favour this time around. Although -- it's been 200 eggs since my last shiny, and 400 since my last albino, and I actually have an ubercharm going for once! so I think I've managed to trick myself into thinking that this drought is a sign that I'm gonna get a melan soon! It's happened before! (copium lol) Usually complaining/talking about it helps align the universe energy so here's hoping this ramble is that extra boost I need haha
Post Script: I tried to post this here on the 9th, but right as I was hitting post, my internet completely died! It only came back last night, so here I am again, hoping that won't happen again (or else this hunt truly IS cursed...) 3 day update, I'm now at almost 2.5k hatches and while I've gotten a couple more shinies, I still haven't hatched another albino! That makes 600 eggs since my last one, YIKES Please, melan trash bag! Please show up!
Wow, sure, thanks. I get an albino the literal next party after I post this :/
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 3622
✩ [ avatar
cutiefly art by me!
]
TR Score: 3300
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
S p u d's AvatarS p u d
I was hoping TODAY was the day I finally finish this now 3k+ chain, and what do I get? Just 2 albinos, one of them from type race. I had a shiny charm and ubercharm too- >:(
NobodyMono's AvatarNobodyMono
Ya know. sometimes I believe that instead of boosting, TR minuses your bonus cause the amount of droughts I had during TR is insane. melan tr? what's that? >_>
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife

Pages: 123··· 302303304305306··· 308309310

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page