PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 301302303304305··· 325326327

Wyndi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngWyndi
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge.png
2 years of this hunt (on and off haitus from the game) 6,500+ chain bonus, full Sei, shiny charm, uber charm, fully charged albino radar and what do I have to show for it today? A single albino. I really thought today would finally be the day. Gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in my luck and losing hope in hunts as a whole.
Noodle is here to wish you a good day! ✨🐍✨
Score: 2835
nimbuscrying's Avatarnimbuscrying
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I hatched just shy of ONE THOUSAND eggs today. no melan. I've been in albino drought for like, 600 eggs, even with full radar AND z crystal. is this thing even working? super disheartening, especially seeing so many hatch MULTIPLE melans today, and even a random chance :( when us it my turn on RNG sally? edit: hatched all 1006 eggs, no melan, albino drought contuines edit 2 on Feb 8 2:39am: 2 albino hatched today, still no melan; 1700 since last melan
xXShadeXx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngxXShadeXx
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
200k interactions, over 700 eggs created in total, no melan. I know it's wishful thinking hoping for an early melan but man. I was really hoping for one with all the luck everyone else had. Close to halfway through my 2k DC passes and boy, this is gonna be a long hunt, huh? Here's to hoping TR treats me to one.
DAYAX0N's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-steel.pngDAYAX0N
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
resumed my sneasel chain yesterday... it was at around 3360 and i hatched about 140 eggs yesterday. had a z, shiny charm, uber, AND hm on the whole time as well as that long chain bonus... and yet not a single albino, much less a melan. will this hunt ever be over?
finn + blurr | he/they steel.pngscore: 2260steel.png art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
Hamez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHamez
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
I'm tired of this grandpa
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Gigavolt Havoc — 19,276 points
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
3.pnga.pngg.png For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying summon_jir.png for 20zc! 226/500
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Hamez

THATS TOO DAMN BAD! YOU KEEP DIGGIN' 😡 fr tho, i cannot imagine how sick you must be, considering its a 10k egg too :C, hoping for your melan soon!! T-T
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
Hamez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHamez
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by dumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Hamez

THATS TOO DAMN BAD! YOU KEEP DIGGIN' 😡 fr tho, i cannot imagine how sick you must be, considering its a 10k egg too :C, hoping for your melan soon!! T-T
im just being a lil baby cuz ive gotten two, just need two more to finish the line thanks for the encouragement and the push to keep going haha
Cycloneferno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCycloneferno
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
First time hunting a melan, this one being Alolan Sandshrew. Started sometime around the TR last month and the Ubercharm I had dried up without a melan in sight at a chain of 3151, which i've paused. No idea if i've been particularly unlucky or not, but having had a total of 3 troll parties over the course of the hunt and several Z + Sei days, it certainly feels that way. Luckily the charm has run out just in time for the next TR, which gives me an excuse to do other things while I build up to another uber. Definitely sticking to shiny hunting in the meantime.
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
i think sally wants to fight me, the ONLY egg i didnt delta in my party was a special, its 30 delta points to delta EACH sally this isint really funny and i love comedy ;-;
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
grandmaster.pngd.png

site skin may be slightly eye-strainy?

sally. what is this

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U

Pages: 123··· 301302303304305··· 325326327

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page