PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 180181182183184··· 316317318

Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn
Just hit 1000 hatches…with not all that many specials and no troll parties. Something tells me my Bulbasuar baby will be a long time coming… my previous hunts have spoilt me
♥️ Name: Edith Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
Sally, please? ;-;
9/500
67/500
8/500
So I'm now 5000 hatches in and I still haven't hatched a single melan and I'm so annoyeeeed. I really should stop clicking on the melan hatching thread and seeing people get their melans so early on aahh
Gif from the pokémon anime. Visit my shop for S/A/M/IVs, summons, items and more ♥
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
i resumed a tiny 900 falinks chain last mcw thinking i could just pop out a melan if i tried hard enough....long story short im now stuck on this chain at 3.3k because god forbid any of my boosts work ive used like 3 or 4 crystals all on bonus days please i just need one melan i hate genderless hunts
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
lvl 6 radar, no crystal? Albino in the first party lvl 7 radar + crystal + shiny charm and almost maxing out my pass with a Shazi boost the other day? two albinos, maybe a shiny too. i forget. oh well, gonna be stikcing this hunt in a day or two anyway in preparation for type race >.>
  • ☁️ Showcase ☁️
  • ☁️ Type Race ☁️
  • ☁️ Links ☁️
  • ☁️ Credit ☁️
TR Rotation code by Kieri PFP is from the Pokemon TCG
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
this scarab hunt is awful. almost as bad as lapras. ALMOST. almost 1500 with no melan which is very insulting with variants ;;. just give me my ankh sally!
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
albino's Avataralbino
I saved up my gp to buy an ubercharm and poured so much credits to afford dcp only to be disappointed, c'mon now 700+ chain plus black flute and releasing my extra eggs into the shelter and only one shiny???? ONE????, I know that my chain isn't as long as other peoples hunt but for my first like, 'official' hunt it's not to bad... except for the fact that I haven't gotten any other specials. that really sucks. oh yeah, I forgot to also mention all of the other boosts that I used like the Nitro booster user tag and using v-waves and z-crystals so y'know sally it's about time that you give me some specials pleaseeee? :pleading:
Forum Icon: garbocan_
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen
ive been feeling salty about my 2k chain but reading some posts here has reassured me that its not bad luck its just... normal luck. not-good luck. BUT!!! THIS... makes me upset.
Icon drawn by me!
Chargebolt's AvatarChargebolt
I always forget how expensive these hunts are. Finally got back into doing my Pichu hunt and completely forgot how much it would cost to get Hypermode,an Ubercharm, And electriums- so far I've only been able to get Hypermode and the hunt still isn't being too kind to me.
Life is a serious battle,and you have to use the tools you're given.It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt avatar by me
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
The words ”Melan hunt”give me an instant headache,and seeing other people’s Melans makes me want to cry...I’m so done...•^•

Pages: 123··· 180181182183184··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page