PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 175176177178179··· 313314315

i had my first troll party yesterday, which in some way was kind of exciting. i get a disproportionally large amount of albinos compared to shinies (3x as many) so it was nice to see that a shiny was possible together with an albino edit: wow i just got my second troll party as well, let's hope this means a melan is close
Gif from the pokémon anime. Visit my shop for S/A/M/IVs, summons, items and more ♥
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Just wanted to make a little reminder post that anything that does not specifically pertain to complaining about current/past melan hunts is considered spam. Please remember to stay on topic. If you would like to give other users advice feel free to DM them, if you are a user seeking advice, please visit the Help Forums or check out PFQ's Melan hunting guide. Thank you everyone for your time!
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Im at 5100+ eggs of my noibat hunt and sally really gonna give me a troll party again like whyyyyyyy
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
;-; Second troll party on this chain.

Sikkanos

9/500
67/500
8/500
Billabong's AvatarBillabong
I hatched over 300 treeckos yesterday with all boosts, z-crystal and only got 1 shiny and 2 albinos ;; I'm nearing 2k hatches....I kinda just want a hunt that doesn't go over 1k, lol. I really like melanin treecko so I'm hoping to get it before the type race, if not I'm just going to shelf it.
icon and banner credit
icon is drawn by me, banner is from "Restoring the Lost Sense"
Valeria7's AvatarValeria7
what is a troll party and a melen hunt? and a chain?
chimchar is suddenly deciding to be very mean to me after i picked back up this hunt after 3 whole months. no troll parties, but barely any specials at all. edit: apparently, complaining gets you a melan o_o
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow

QUOTE originally posted by Valeria7

what is a troll party and a melen hunt? and a chain?
Hello, i recomend going to the help forum to ask, as here all messages not related to the topic will be deleted

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
bhoomine's Avatarbhoomine
even though I started this hunt some time ago

This, This moment right here, Was the day I hated sally more than i ever could I cried (first troll party)

Credits

Icon Credits: official bnha manga
Formerly Hanamochii and PluvioPetrichorr
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
I know it stinks but hang in there! I swear sometimes I only get trolls with my eevee Hunt, and haven't gotten a single albino which is weird. On the other hand this combee hunt I got all albinos, no shiny, and no trolls in sight! Update: yay finally got a female albino lol!
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ

Pages: 123··· 175176177178179··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page