PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 165166167168169··· 313314315

miha's Avatarmiha
Maybe a stupid rant, but: I finally got my melan after 9645 eggs!!! Really great. I love her. But the second she hatched I just thought oh my god no. I need a second one. And I got her with allpossible boni. It took me half an eternity to get her. So now I'm afraid that it might take me another 9645 eggs. I don't want to hunt this anymore. I start to not like Tynamo any more -.-
SylviaRose's AvatarSylviaRose
The feeling when you hate 4 eggs and the last 3 end up being albino, shiny, albino. Worst troll party I have had. I just want my melan bee. lol
Current Type Race Score:0 ~Sylvia
CrazyCrØw's AvatarCrazyCrØw
I don't like this

whyyyy

Crow ♥ She/Her ♥ 25
Pokemon/Item shop
x37 x1
credits

credits

Code @Colorful. Background from here. Murkrow Tab Headers are the animated menusprite from the Generation III, IV, and V Pokémon games. Credits Murkrow is Game sprite of #198 Murkrow from Pokémon Crystal. Custom bottom right Murkrow is is by @Dartwind. Avatar created by @AurumArt_ from Twitter. Commissioned by me.
Nayrin's AvatarNayrin
The day is not over, and I had 3 eevee troll party pairs today. (without arceus but any other bonus except lucky eggs) Not sure if I should feel good or bad now x3 Let's hope it is a good sign to get another melan soon ^^; Edit: I had one more troll party that day. Aaaand... The next day, while Sai's bonus was gone:
++ Artwork by myself ++ ______________________________________________________ S. Eevee = 65gp/eqv. // A. Eevee = 105gp/eqv: My temp shop -> LINK 1 (I got "for free" fields, too) I also want to buy some Delta Eevees and Mewtwos etc... -> PM me. (temp. solution) Type Race: Mar21 7937, Apr21 2228, May21 0
WereMorta's AvatarWereMorta
A pretty small chain in comparison to some others but still. I want my black squirrel. :<
Avatar art by Zeaott226 on DeviantArt
FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep

QUOTE originally posted by WereMorta

A pretty small chain in comparison to some others but still. I want my black squirrel. :<
I'll do you 1 better :)) Sally gib black bug when ;-;
Avatar made by Acopytopy for my use only. My precious melans:
Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie
Those cursed chains with no melans ;-;
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
PFP made bymøffkat
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Okay it's time to stop this.

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

Big no nos for this thread: -competing over 'who has the worst luck'
There's nothing wrong with posting long melanless chains but trying to one up eachother is turning into spam
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I probably have a really stupid rant at the moment but I seriously regret hunting h purrloin and i'm only on my third egg xD tho it feels hopeless atm like "HOW MANY MORE INTERACTIONS TO GET ANOTHER EGG AND HOW MANY MORE EGGS TILL I GET A SHINY T^T"
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Sometimes I wonder why I chose to melan hunt an uncommon genderless Pokemon. Hard to keep up with finding / producing enough eggs as a result.
(avatar by me, type race banner by me using official art from The Pokemon Company) Shop Thread!

Pages: 123··· 165166167168169··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page