PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 164165166167168··· 313314315

Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
An 11,000 chain, +23 Sei, Arceus, and a z-crystal and in 96 eggs so far I’ve hatched 4 shinies and 1 albino. If I don’t hatch the last melan I want I need to take a break after today
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I just need ONE more shiny and then i can get this hunt done and over with ;-; or just like pause until i have the SANITY to continue i. hate. exclusive. hunts.
Go Team Breakneck Blitz! -> Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,497,533
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +8,461,178
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Avatar by TikiKat, for my use only
Tsukihime's AvatarTsukihime
Just spent 100k points on my albino radar and got a chain that's greater than 1000 on a Pokemon that until now was more common than dirt in the Shelter. Caterpies found since the day rolled over: 1. I have been looking for so long that the one egg I got is nearly hatched, and I haven't even boosted yet.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Superego: don't get too excited, two melans in two days is going to be a bit of an ask Id: s2g snowbee chain I'm gonna kick your butt,
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
having a bunch of trouble finding amaura eggs at the moment and I’m experiencing weird lag, to the point pages stop loading while I’m interacting with them... especially on PC. could it be I broke the QOL extension somehow? Then again having a bit lag on phone too just a little less, and no page hang ups... so maybe it’s just the add on... agghh
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)
CosmosBound92's AvatarCosmosBound92
Nearing a 6000 chain with Horsea and no Melan in sight! I used a Z-Crystal today and got exactly 1 Shiny!! I’ll probably be back when I’m close to 10000 with no Melan :/
** My shop!! Avatar by Eve636! Shop Banner by King's Sprite Shop
Ouran's AvatarOuran
Prior to the last 24 hours I've had 0 issues finding smeargle eggs. Now? I'm good for a bit then can't find any even after dumping a bunch in the shelter. Between that and trolls I don't think I'll make it without going stir crazy. I'm not far in my chain and expect to go way farther but them trolls.
Avatar made by me First Ever Melanistic
QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie
okay sally. granted my chain is only 5355
An0nz's AvatarAn0nz
Sally, gimme my mlem already!!! I want to break my Sobble chain! You gave me my first Troll Party which made me scream!!! GIMME MY MELAN SOBBLE AND LEMME CRY!!!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
This conspicuous lack of melan snowbees during this week's Ice type race and shiny charms firing non-stop and Z-Crystals firing when I can is. Upsetting,,,

Pages: 123··· 164165166167168··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page