PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 157158159160

kinda funny the first time and now i'm a lil salty at least i'm getting lucky picking parties to delta ;w; edit: are you joking???
collecting
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
I only hatched albinos yesterday during Sei day. At this point it's just making a joke out of probability. I'm gonna have to shell out for another uber and crystal for next Sei day, aren't I :|
Kitty | She/They Buy my S/A maybe
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey

and in the same slots too... :pensive:
audrey • she/they journaltemplate requestssite skins #blm #lgbtq+
©
coded by @aud.rey for their use only backgroundforum icon
i'm just.... so tired of this hunt. i started scatterbug cuz it's an easy hatch and works with a lot of the tourneys, and then i hatched a melan! then i wanted to hatch more for pattern swaps, but it's been more than 4000 eggs since that melan and i just... don't care anymore. i'm so tired. and this always happens, i don't know why i thought this would be different. i did this in my roggenrola hunt; got a melan at 4k and didn't get another. quit at 10k. honestly i don't know if i want to mem.stick this or just drop it. get arceus back. hope for a better chance on a fresh chain. i started this hunt in october, hatched the melan in december, and now i'm at 7620 eggs in february and it just hurts.
✩ [ Me
Lex | He/They pronouns
] ✩ [ avatar
Art by me :)
] ✩
✩ [ AO3
BlackBlood1872
] ✩ [ #BLM ] ✩
and I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad the dreams in which I'm dying
-x- are the best I've ever had
GhostHaunter's AvatarGhostHaunter
Waterium Z for 13 shiny (with shiny twin INCLUDE) and 4 albino? OH YEAAAAAAH. In summary, i have 49 shiny and 39 albino with 2247 chain. I'm so sad. I just need melan froakie to over my delta-hunt :c
Type race score: 4147 Avatar made by Cwend!
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
now this is just mean
by ruevex
Eternal-Hopes's AvatarEternal-Hopes
This is just rude.
Hollowedwolf's AvatarHollowedwolf
i was hopeing sei day would give me better luck ive hatched qui a bit more then the normal amount with z crystal and everything and only have gotton 1shiny today i think im like 70eggs in for the day so far?
  • Rando pokemon i love
  • My Shop!
  • progress bar
made by hollowedwolf
i have Shiny,albinos,charm rents and more!
527 /200uber:3
Mischevious's AvatarMischevious
Shiny Charm, Z crystal, max charge. Not a single melan. EDIT: SALLY ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GIVING ME SHINIES NOW??? GIVE ME MY MELANNNNNNN I KNOW IM ONLY AT 255 EGGS BUT I HAVE FULL BOOSTS
Avatar Credit: Terriblinkz!! 🐉Rawr! Let's win this!🐉 🐉Team Dragon February 2021 points =2159 🐉
CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee
yep sei das are still not working for me not even shinies; this is cruel and kanto vulpix are killing me
Kotto❤She/They 3/1000 19/1000 3/1000 Hi I'm Kotto and I'm a durp! Please consider checking out my art shop with my friends! (It's my main one :3) Sig & BG credit * Avatar credit

Pages: 123··· 157158159160

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page