PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 150151152153154··· 313314315

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
Just hit 4k on my Caterpie hunt and I've hatched a single melan... I need 4 more. ;v; Why have I brought this upon myself. My magikarp hunt I got two within 1k. I only got this melan around 3.5k. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa sally please I'm beggin ya- I also don't know?? Whether or not to stick the hunt once I end it at 5k, since it almost feels like bad luck.... I need to start a new hunt soon. Badly. edit: got a troll party. sally please-
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
396 points this month! Planned hunts:
Mistyme's AvatarMistyme
I only got my first melan recently, and it was after a 12k chain.......
tens's Avatartens
I’ve hunted Houndour on and off for a while(let’s be real though, more off than on.) At 3881 eggs, you would expect a melan, right? Or at least a special delta, with ~2.6k delta points and an average of one S/A per 50 eggs. Well Sally really just went in and said “nope” to that whole ordeal. Anyways, I recently started this Cleffa hunt. It started off fine, I got two melans before 2800 eggs, them being around 300 eggs apart. The thing is, I was nature hunting. Now I’m at 5475 eggs with an almost 2800 gap, and have at least two more melans I still need to get.(one timid, one any nature, and I may try to hunt an extra or two to break even) I’ve only been working on Cleffa since the beginning of December and Sally has been generous with special deltas, but come on. I’ve had hyper mode and Uber and level seven radar for nearly the entire time, and have used tons of Z Crystals. Crossing my fingers that I don’t have to go much further for the next.
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
I've been low activity lately so I haven't been hatching much, but you have Got to be kidding me
Kitty | She/They
miha's Avatarmiha
Worst hunt ever. I don't use a z chrystal, but all of the other boni that help with getting a shiny/ albino/ melan. But I don't get a melan. Sally really has to hate me. But reading Mistymes post... I want to end this hunt. But I'm "only" at 5810 eggs and I worked to hard on this hunt to break it now...
glen's Avatarglen
man i just really hope this hunt doesn't end up like my last melan (4k+ chain with full boosts and occasional z-crystal) but it doesn't look promising so far
・ • team ghost (may 2023) | score: 0 • ・ list of what i'm buying / collecting right now ・ • avatar and signature code by me • ・
SpaceX's AvatarSpaceX
so I hit 4500 for my skitty hunt. yesterday skitty was POD and I had shiny+uber+7th albino radar I got 1 albino and six shinies like...please. give me skitty.
Score for Type Race! 0 Current chain: 1 Shinies: 0
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï
Been struggling through this WHOLE hunt BEGGING for specials... I just want my purple octopus
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
Bidoofs's AvatarBidoofs
6036 eggs. No melan. Why.
Icon by Nintendo.
Dranzo's AvatarDranzo
Sally, no. Just no.

i hate this so much

Profile picture is GIF from Genshin Impact

Pages: 123··· 150151152153154··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page