PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 117118119120121··· 316317318

ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
I-- I'm not even doing a Proper Hunt and I still can't avoid trolls
Kitty | She/They
Alichia's AvatarAlichia
I understand now the pain of troll parties. I have nothing to complain about this hunt tho, but still this hit me :')

Big Image - 09.15

Big Image 2 - 09.16

Profile Picture by Alichia. Collecting Order's Crest
× 0 / 500
Bidoofs's AvatarBidoofs
Up to 5411 eggs now. Nine days of hypermode left. Interally screaming.
Icon by Nintendo.
Drsweet25's AvatarDrsweet25
Almost at 5000eggs and I don't have hyper but I use uber and so far I've gotten 1 troll, sally why you hate me? ;w;
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
Okay, you know what? I'm going to hunt just a bit more. I hope this ain't painful. stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I don't know how many crystals I've used but uh it's expensive. I ended Cramorant in the 7.2Ks with 6 melans in 145 recorded shinies. Who knows how many albinos there were? Too many. How am I at 6.5K in Swablu with 200+ recorded shinies? (I hatched a girl melan but I wasn't nature hunting before. and I sold her so). Even with the higher count, specials are even more scattered this hunt than last. What more do u want from me Sally? I've got all the things. Give me my stubborn cloud bird, you dumb dragon. I want those purple sparkles!! Also the "You have Arceus rank!" message gives me a heart attack every time because I always think it's gonna say "Get to Arceus rank for a bigger chain boost!"

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Im litterally triggered. I got 2 trolls in 1 day. I have 3 trolls in total ubercharm and hypermode active but still no melan. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. What a great first melan hunt
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

Ceralis's AvatarCeralis
2299 Chain + Shiny Charm + Ubercharm + Hypermode + Z Crystal + Lvl 7 Albino Radar = 2 trolls Wow, thanks Sally. good thing I saved my chain... Probably Arceus Rank bonus will be good for me? PROBABLY
[signature under construction]
caramel's Avatarcaramel
Started this hunt early August. It's been the shortest duration I've ever done a hunt with the longest chain I've had but unfortunately I'm not close to being done yet. I started with a lot of specials and I thought this was gonna be a good hunt. Heh, I've got to stop falling for that. I'm almost at a 5k chain as usual and I don't use Z-Crystals because of my terrible luck but I always use all the other bonuses. Charms every day, 6m hypermode, ubercharm and lvl 7 radar but I still can't hatch any melans. trying to convince myself to save the chain and go back to Eevee ._.
Avatar made by me for my use only!
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
Imagine using all your DP, getting no special deltas, and seeing this 2 parties later Sally, I just want MY BOY
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me

Pages: 123··· 117118119120121··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page