PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 317318319

MisterAsian's AvatarMisterAsian
Oh god when I first saw someone with a delta moffkat, I instinctively knew I wanted to hunt them. I figured massclicking is easy, I can get a batch of eggs real fast. Boy was I so wrong. The increased chance after the season still isn't the best. 300k interactions later and 700 sweet hearts for 200 eggs (MY FINGERS >_<) Here's my pair of troll.
Temporarily not buying my summons. Sorry
32/1000 Buying Lunar Wings for 250k/250gp/50zc
36/1000 Buying Steel Statues for 150k/150gp/30zc
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Got 2 albinos in one party, then in the next party: albino, shiny, albino. Please, can I just have my first melan of this chain Since posting I’ve hatched another troll party. Today’s stats: 270 Eggs hatched 3 Troll Parties 1 Twin Albino 1 Albino, Shiny, Albino Plus plenty of other shinies and albinos. I sure love all these specials I’ll never be able to sell
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Early melan? Nope, not me. Chain 132 - 4th Shiny and 2nd Albino. If this marks how my hunt will go, then it'll be a long one. o_o
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Koekjes's AvatarKoekjes
I just hatched the 50th shiny Gastly of this chain, after countless albinos, Twins and Trolls, Z-Crystals, Uber, and shiny charms. WHYYYYY
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Ohohoho boy do I regret Sinistea. Saved the chain at 2.8K a while back bc I was sick of it. Well. Now I'm 3.3K in, racking up points for the tourney which I don't want, and Sally is just being rude and holding out on me. All the boosts, very long chain, both charms, radars, Arceus, GHOST Z, taking up a decent chunk of my DCP (276), and even more of my patience. "49.5% chance of hatching a melan" BRUH WHERE? STOP LYING edit: complaining works. that being said, I have something new to complain about. NATURE.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
5300 DP used today, max boosts, crystal, 22 Sei, 7k+ chain with Arceus rank Of course I don't get a melan today and I barely hatch any specials. Sigh I swear every Sei day all the specials flee from me
Ku Idols 0/200 (0%)
Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire) for May 2020! Score: 0 Banner made by Nyna Azura
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
Yeah, okay, I shouldn't expect a summon hunt to end early. But for only hunting on Sei Days that are power 21 or higher and always hunting with a Z-Crystal and ALWAYS having literally every bonus possible, I feel like I should have a little more than what I have hatched. Like I've stated in my trainer card all of yesterday, I've seen more than twice the amount of Shiny Magquaza giving me the eggs than I have hatching out of the eggs. Yes, I keep track of how many specials I see in that dialogue box. I'd be complaining more right now if I didn't get a couple last minute specials (and I do have 5 eggs left, but no Sei and no Z-Crystal, so...). But ugh. This is an expensive hunt. Please have mercy on my soul, System. It's been SO long since my last melan and I'd never complain ever again if I get a Melan Mag'. Especially if it's a Dry one, but I won't press my luck too much. ... I wrote a lot more than I thought I would. I'm just frustrated irl too, so that helps I guess, ahaha.
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
63/3358 64/3685 327 eggs between shinies... I know it's late in a long hunt but are you - no pun intended - serious, Sally?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
williamjwu8's Avatarwilliamjwu8
2 shinies in 143 eggs, with hypermode, >100 chain, shiny charm, and uber https://pokefarm.com/summary/47Hj5 :( Haven't gotten a single albino yet, I feel like my luck here will be just like my luck in mobile games, and I won't get a melan even in 10000 eggs :\
Please click! :D
Lv. 100 — +3,590,658
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Cloasi's AvatarCloasi
;v; baby's first troll twins; im still pretty early in the hunt though with a 2,012 chain!!

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page