PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 316317318

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Ok, I've just hit the 1,000 egg and did get a mealn but still. Today was my last Hypermode Day. So I try hard, use a bunch of Lucky egg plus mass clicks people to max out my adoptions. I has like, 2hour left and manage to hatch my last set of egg (from the shelter) with a 15second short. I really, really wished for a second melan since I won't reactive hypermode before a long time. And. Sally greets me with this: The salt is here: Thanks Sally, I've use four lucky eggs for this :D
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
My only complaint so far is that I'm excited to start melan hunting, but I've been here for less than a week, so that's gonna be virtually impossible until I earn another 700,000cr for a PokeRadar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I will have to placate myself with albino hunting until then
Lv. 75 — 12,360 / 17,101
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
So. Here we are again. I sticked Solrock a few months ago because it was sapping away at my health and resources. This MCW, not only is it PotD, but Sei's here too? How often will this happen? F in the chat for all the beautiful dragon gems I could've gotten today, I need to put this to bed. All Solrock Eggs hatched today will have a 10% boosted chance of hatching Shiny! Your 6,700+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 100.5% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon! why is everything lying to me?? I've only gotten 5 specials today and 4 of them were albino. the 1 shiny was in my very last party. #thanksSei Just hatched my last shelter party. Fully-charged radar, both charms, a crystal, Arceus rank, breeding genderless is tedious with the lag (it's gotten a bit better as the evening goes tho), and lbr I will only use up more of my already small DCP stash. come on!! @Sally you already stiffed me on a server-time birthday melan. At least let me get one before I go to bed. edit: two shinies and an albino in the same party. you cruel beast.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
Finally reached 5,000+ without any melans! To top it off, all I've hatched today is 1 albino :) But for real, this is cruel, Sally. If I don't get one before my birthday bonus is over, I'm sticking this chain because I'm just so tired of trying
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oof, it's been 4000 eggs since my last melan, this is the longest dry chain I've ever had, sally please have mercy.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
Ouch Sally. Just... Ouch.
ochotona's Avatarochotona
the one time i accidentally forget to record the gif ooPs
  • hi
  • ummm
carrd | twitter ;; 0
hii
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia

Big image

Oh my GOD, Sally!! 5,388 chain, not a single melan, my last day of hunting, and you throw this at me!?
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
*Sigh*
triibu's Avatartriibu
A troll party, followed by two shinies in one party and two albinoes in another party. 700 Ditto eggs and i want to roll over dead. I'm SO demotivated about everything its not even funny anymore. I mean yeah, 700 isn't a long chain but those eggs (+ delta points) are EXPENSIVE and its time-consuming and did i mention expensive? Almost no interest in buying those leftover specials anymore too :sob: i dont even know man
  • Delta
  • Selling
  • Other
+ many more, including: normal and S/A delta Aron, Koffing, Ditto Check the fields and PM me!
Avatar made by ScribblyGryphon Signature under construction. LF: tabbed signature templates :')

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page