PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 317318319

Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
:3 Everyone's complaining today might as well join in the pity party. Aside from maybe a legendary troll party, a Kinaster troll party is pretty much the biggest insult Sally could throw at me. (And then stop giving me specials on general that was also cool)
miha's Avatarmiha

QUOTE originally posted by Ganz

:3 Everyone's complaining today might as well join in the pity party. Aside from maybe a legendary troll party, a Kinaster troll party is pretty much the biggest insult Sally could throw at me. (And then stop giving me specials on general that was also cool)
Yes, she did that to me too. Kind of felt like: Oh you don't love every single special and troll party? Well then you get none at all. So many eggs and no melan...
Sina142's AvatarSina142

QUOTE originally posted by miha

QUOTE originally posted by Ganz

Yes, she did that to me too. Kind of felt like: Oh you don't love every single special and troll party? Well then you get none at all. So many eggs and no melan...
I've got to agree with you both. I've had a special drought for about a month, and I'm nearly out of daycare passes. Now I have to ask myself, why did I choose to do an exclusive hunt.

Shop Advertisment

Advertisments

Please Click

Let's try to get her to LV. 100!

PFP Credit

Day 16 of 2021’s advent calendar. I don’t care what anyone says, this is me when I’m left unsupervised with gingerbread.
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Sally. I'm 9,200+ in. Can we stop with the GAMES PLEASE

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

michanne001's Avatarmichanne001
Small vent, but is it just me or is the staggered release of galar pokemon annoying for melan hunters with arceus rank? This is my first crack at a melan hunt, but I might just stick to champion rank for the next few weeks or however long this painful hunt takes! It just doesn't seem worth it to keep using the PR memory stick? Also, 1942 eggs hatched and I can't seem to find eggs in the shelter after releasing several hundred throughout the day, where did all the cute white squirrel eggs go???
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion

QUOTE originally posted by michanne001

Small vent, but is it just me or is the staggered release of galar pokemon annoying for melan hunters with arceus rank? This is my first crack at a melan hunt, but I might just stick to champion rank for the next few weeks or however long this painful hunt takes! It just doesn't seem worth it to keep using the PR memory stick? Also, 1942 eggs hatched and I can't seem to find eggs in the shelter after releasing several hundred throughout the day, where did all the cute white squirrel eggs go???
It's likely be cheaper to buy Egg Passes off the Market while they're cheaper to use when each new wave gets released. Or some users sell them for a cheaper price than you'd get them off site for. Definitely cheaper than using a PR stick every time a wave is released. As for the Shelter, I know there's a couple people hunting Koroku who release a ridiculous amount of Vulpix every day (thousands of eggs on a daily basis) so they've kind of taken over. Everywhere.
michanne001's Avatarmichanne001
That explains the vulpix overload in the shelter! Egg passes are a shout actually. Still 900k in credits at the current market price every 2 weeks though, but might just do that. Slight challenge that I spent all my credits on fields for more Pachirisu, is anybody else hoarding their melan hunt normals?
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
I just had a Nickit troll party. I want an early chain melan honestly, but wanting it usually just means I won't get it.. However, now I've had 2 shinies and 1 albino, so I guess it's ok.
JealousLemon's AvatarJealousLemon
Almost 5k hatches in and I'm so tired of seeing Weedles.. I just wanted to hatch and have a good time for about three thousand eggs but apparently not. I really need a break after I hit the 5K most likely today, I need to hatch something else to keep this fresh.
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
I forgot to use my Z crystal today Oh my God, I'm an idiot. I've been planing to use it today ever since I saw a normal V~wave was coming up. And Niet day to boot? I am the dumbest ;w;
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page