PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7778798081··· 317318319

Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy

QUOTE originally posted by ediblenapkin

Hatched 500+ eggs, got 4 shinies in the first 400 and last egg hatched was a melan. Didn't hatch a single albino. Just this ONE melan. Skipped over all the special days and boosters, no shinies on Sei day or anything. On one hand I'm absolutely ecstatic. On the other hand I'm done touching Vulpix eggs until at LEAST next year so my dreams of having an albino too are gonna have to wait a few months. (not sure if this quite counts? does it?)
I’ve had hunts similar in nature! It’s always the hunts that I want a ton of shinies and albinos for too. How to get a melan: don’t expect it.
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
saltea's Avatarsaltea
Lasti bonus day, I pulled a noob move and completely forgot to activate my Z-crystal along with the radar. I was so dejected, I felt terrible. It was like anxiety somehow kicked in because I wanted my first melan hunt to go perfectly. I was already under a special drought to begin with, only hatching one shiny and albino in 200ish eggs. I'm not even sure what happened but Sally suddenly threw me like 11 shinies all under 150 eggs, and only 2 albinos. This includes one set of shiny twins and one troll party. I still kick myself with imagining the possibilities if I activated that Z-crystal. And now I'm pretty sure I'm going to go back to having another drought. *sigh*
My Art Shop - Signature edited by @kat on Tumblr, free to use.
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Please sally I'm begging you, please.
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
I just hatched a party with 2 albinos and then immediately after, I hatched a party with 2 shinies. It's like sally is taunting me ;-;
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
Got a single albino in the past 100+ eggs :'D This hunt isn't going well Also curious about y'alls opinions: How long would a chain have to be for you to use a memory stick on it?
Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon is from the official pokemon anime; sig art by quirkyrabbit!
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams

QUOTE originally posted by Sheepoid

Got a single albino in the past 100+ eggs :'D This hunt isn't going well Also curious about y'alls opinions: How long would a chain have to be for you to use a memory stick on it?
I used a stick on my Snivy chain when I hit 4.5k. I was so tired of grass snakes...
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion

Generally use a PR Radar after 1500 Eggs if the hunt is driving me psycho. But probably wouldn't bother unless I'm 1000 in or so.
ediblenapkin's Avatarediblenapkin
I just chained to 580 with my Vulpix hunt, but I wouldn't use a stick until at least 1000, if not later. I'd hold it off for as long as possible, honestly, but that's the broke man inside complaining that I might need it more later.
I'm -5 hours server time. I am online sporadically so replies may take... a long time

a dropbox for stuff

~~ o ~~ accordion jumpscare ooo ~~ o ~~ Currently collecting Spectral Leiomanos for 20zc each and Wishing Stars for 20zc each.
× 333 / 1000
× 255 / 1000
Roseli Berry

Roseli Berry

Rare Berry

(: 0)

Found mostly in dark forests, this berry is traditionally used as a charm to ward off evil.

Flavour: Sweet/bitter
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — +900,535
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
bwap that's all
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea

Also curious about y'alls opinions: How long would a chain have to be for you to use a memory stick on it?
The lowest I think I would use a stick on would be about 5k. I'd really only be comfortable using one on a 10k+ chain tho
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus

Also curious about y'alls opinions: How long would a chain have to be for you to use a memory stick on it?
It depends for me. Are the eggs hard to obtain/hatch? If I was chaining a dragon type with a high EHP, probably around the 1k or a tad higher mark. I used a memory stick on my Manaphy hunt insanely early because I couldn't afford Hypermode and Manaphy eggs take forever. That one got to 40. My Pichu hunt, I put off until 5k. I was hoping to get to 7 or 8k before I did it, but I was going crazy and just really needed to step away from that hunt as I hadn't gotten a single melan.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 7778798081··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page