PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7576777879··· 313314315

skylucario's Avatarskylucario

QUOTE originally posted by gastlygirl

I just hatched my eighth troll party this hunt. EIGHTH... I'm so frustrated. This is my first hunt that I've really wanted to keep going after the first to get at least two... but I am over 3.5k with none, so we will see how I feel when I get there. 😭 Current stats: Ralts 90/23/0 out of 3529 Troll parties: 8 Twins: 5 shiny
oh man that sucks so bad! (at least you didn’t get them all on the same day tho lol...that is peak pfq frustration. once, on a niet/sei day where i used a z crystal and had pkrs twice, i got at least 10 troll parties. i think i may have posted about it here.)
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 216
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Found this thread so maybe, I'm gonna post here if I resume my Chain uwu Couple of days ago I reached 1000+ with Petilil and I paused this hunt. It seems I didn't get that many shinies after the update :v (maybe just unlucky here) So, should I just continue the hunt? The Shiny drought got me unmotivated and... it's just kinda dishearting :) (Used HM, Uber, Shiny Charm btw, I think that's Full Boost?) Edit: So many Spelling Errors, Oof!
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
Out of 84 eggs today, I have hatched. 4. Albinos. And not. A single. Shiny. What is this luck???? I don't want albinos, I want melans!!! Sally please, I'm almost at 25k and I just want to end this awful hunt, why do you do this to me ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) Edit: Complaining works you guys
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
My special luck has been pretty horrible lately.. Saturday I hatched about 100 eggs with level 7 radar, uber, hypermode, and a shiny charm. Not a single special. Today I got a single albino.. and my stats are 1S/2A/188H ..and this is the hunt where I'm going for a melan too :'D
Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon is from the official pokemon anime; sig art by quirkyrabbit!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Not really a complains, just wanted to point that I have know 30 albinos for 15 shinies. My albino luck is too strong even for me. More delta point for me tho.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
First troll party of the hunt. Yay... I am not okay with this. Also...I am 15 albinos to 11 shiny pups. I am also not okay with that flipped rate. 685 pups hatched...who knows how many to go...
Raynn's AvatarRaynn
I probably shouldn't be complaining since I already hatched a melan but this makes me mad Both female too :')
Score: 6427
miha's Avatarmiha
I know that I shouldn't complain since I got a melan, but getting the 2nd one... This hunt is so slow. I hatch apocalyptic poochyenas, with a 99% pair and with this red thingy to get more eggs. Still most of them are normal poochyenas, so I guess I only got one or two eggs from the shelter. Plus these dogs are so weird. I don't get a special for days, but when I do a lot of specials hatch the same day. I already have three pairs of twins -.-
205 eggs. 1 shiny, 1 albino. (Not a troll party.) I think I made Sally angry somewhere along the lines.
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Lots of Albinos but not a single shiny today, wtf?!
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here

Pages: 123··· 7576777879··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page