PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7071727374··· 316317318

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by pamixx

Just a theory, I could be wrong.. but might this have something to do with the lack of specials more recently? https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/161016/Ongoing-sprite-updates
Not at all. The sprite updates have absolutely nothing to do with special chances, only what they look like.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird

QUOTE originally posted by pamixx

Just a theory, I could be wrong.. but might this have something to do with the lack of specials more recently? https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/161016/Ongoing-sprite-updates
No no, that's just for the sprites themselves. That has nothing to do with what appears how often and such. A change in artwork wouldn't affect something like this. Edit: Whoops. Didn't even see that the page turned over. Welp. I'll just leave this here as a second. :P
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
skylucario's Avatarskylucario
i haven’t been active in a week because this hunt has taken a pretty huge toll on my motivation...i’m crossing my fingers for next sei day to be the day i finally get a melan bc i really don’t want to wast the last 2 months of my hypermode barely doing anything on the site
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 34
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
My motivation is shot. I hatch a maximum of 15 eggs a day and mostly come on the game for inktober. My hypermode runs out in 21 hours and I'm only getting hypermode again to be able to upload my art for inktober. I want it to end.
★ Avatar is Mafuyu Asahina from Project Sekai★ My Art Shop
nikao's Avatarnikao

QUOTE originally posted by Raichi

My motivation is shot. I hatch a maximum of 15 eggs a day and mostly come on the game for inktober. My hypermode runs out in 21 hours and I'm only getting hypermode again to be able to upload my art for inktober. I want it to end.
i so feel you with motivation, and when there is no time it goes down more,...last day i only could do 12, some other day atleast 35-50.....does not look good with this for second melan bevor hm runs out.... Why do you need to activate HM just for uploading this art? did not know you need hm for art.... i did think HM was for more easy hunts, melan hunt and such, but i dont know so much about hm^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
@nikao Hypermode gives you 100mb of image storage space as opposed to a non hypermode account giving you 10 mb
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
nikao's Avatarnikao
good to know....that is so much more...^^
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
2 albinos and a shiny troll party rude

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I've had two troll parties today. Both with a shiny in slot 3 and an albino in slot 5. Sally, are you teasing me?
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
BlueRaichu's AvatarBlueRaichu
>Hypermode >1400+ chain >lv.7 albino radar >ubercharm >sei day >PotD >~50 eggs hatched so far today >not a single special today T_T
Avatar by BlubGod (Used with permisson)

Pages: 123··· 7071727374··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page