PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 313314315

noivernz's Avatarnoivernz
At 2200 eggs now and still no melan. I haven't counted how many specials I've hatched at this point. I wish I could afford z crystals and charm but I'll have to settle for HM and uber.
SleeplySheep's AvatarSleeplySheep
coming up on 2000 hatches in my eevee hunt and im so sick and tired of looking at these puff balls already why did i choose to melan hunt a line with 8 evolutions
Lette's AvatarLette
Me: I should get Arceus Rank! Surely that boost will help with my melan hunts. PFQ: *laughs maniacally* Good luck getting melans now. 2,402 and no melan. T_T Worst melan hunt I've had so far. Usually, I have one by now. And this was supposed to be a "quick" hunt haha. Joke's on me. xD
Visit Lette's Emporium - S/A/M, DP, & Dexing Avatar Credit: Silphcosprites.tumblr.com
fauxcrow's Avatarfauxcrow
do i love impyre?? Yes. was an impyre hunt a mistake?? Maybe. i finally got my very first melan the other day (a little over 1600 eggs... could certainly be worse), but remembering my goal is to get 4 has unfortunately taken some of my hype away. i mean, ive been hatching imps for months, and i have to burn through SO many daycare passes, since its not like the eggs show up in the shelter very often... also doesnt help that my depression made me really lethargic and i was barely clicking most days for a little while there :') part of me wants to take a break, work on getting a bit closer to arceus rank, fill out that pokedex, yknow, but ahh, i want to hold out til at least that second melan before i cave and use the memory stick i bought so i can pause a while...
duncabee's Avatarduncabee
First melan hunt and this is so miserable I am glad this thread exists... 2000+ chain (30% bonus) + HM + Uber Charm + Lv. 7 Radar + Normalium Z I barely get any albinos, I've only had FIVE this whole hunt(which is on it's 3rd month, btw) Also troll parties? I'm sure they're frustrating but I haven't even had one... Anyway, thanks for this space, maybe posting this will finally give me my melan Teddi...
Coming up on 3000 for scatterbugs now.. have had multiple troll parties, so many albinos that i stopped counting (with a crystal shazi day I hatched 11 albinos in one day) and I'm already sick of the hunt. I need 4 melans. I've used more crystals than i can count, hatched on many sei days, and have gotten probably 30+ albinos without a melan. I saw the random chance melan someone got and just.. What. RNG Sucks. I was salty enough with Sally to fill an ocean. x'D I know 3k isnt the worst chain, as people have gone much, much longer into hunts.. but.. still its just so discouraging D:
eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
I'm currently on a 1,333k ponyta hunt and still no melan ._. I understand it's still a relatively low chain but I've gotten like three troll parties in the last week and it's becoming frustrating. I'm working with full boosts (radar charged all the way, HM, uber + shiny charms) and while I've gotten probably about 20 shinies and 8 albinos in the last week and a half I'm still waiting for sally to bless me with those pretty purple sparkles.
Score: 1454
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +6,161,694
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Aelius's AvatarAelius
I know I shouldn’t complain only 700 eggs after my first melan- but honestly Sally your beginning to annoy meeee. Full boosts + Z and I get one troll party the first party I hatch. And my last party, of course has another troll party. Only two shinies and two albinos (pretty good since I usually get NO albinos with a z) in over 100 eggs in a day?? I’ve had 11 troll parties and I’m only 2800 in :F As soon as I get the next one I’m throwing this hunt a wa y
  • Links
  • Credit
  • Chu’
☆ Check out my art shop!
Avatar by me ♡ art shop banner by me
Lv. 100 — +3,012,081
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
ElectricPsychic
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Eh, some people have just get a melan with a Arceus Rank. I get it now, that because I loose my Arceus Rank I don't have special yet! There was a Sei day a couple day ago. I have activate my hypermode and ubermode with a shiny charm to be sure to get actually something. I get nothing. I'm at 81 with no special. Not only that, but I get random shiny chance and albino right after I start hatching others eggs than croaket. Like. How. Edit: Remove the quote so people don't confuse that out anymore o/
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
heh I did a stupid
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page