PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 316317318

Jasper22's AvatarJasper22
My current frustration with my melan shuppet hunt isn't the length or the lack of melans as such. But I've hatched 543 shuppet with hypermode, uber, shiny charm and full charged albino radar. I've had wonderful shiny rates with 21 shinies so far, but not a single albino!!! What chance have I got at a melan (or 3) when I can't get a single albino?
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
Im not even melan hunting. I'm shiny hunting. I only have a PokéRadar and an Albino Radar, but still I am at chain 211 and couldn't even hatch a single shiny ralts. I might be complaining too early, but I've been hunting since the beginning of the type race and I got nothing. This is also my first serious hunt.
Score: 0
Score Badge by LycanKai!
Nepenthes's AvatarNepenthes
The lack of hypermode is going to hurt your chances of hatching a shiny by a major margin. When I casually chain hatch without hypermode I'm lucky to get one shiny in a 200 chain.
Formerly Scrapdragon. Avatar by MoonPaw! You can see me spiral into debt to fund my melan Vivillon addiction, and also help me out, by checking my Journal
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz

QUOTE originally posted by Nepenthes

The lack of hypermode is going to hurt your chances of hatching a shiny by a major margin. When I casually chain hatch without hypermode I'm lucky to get one shiny in a 200 chain.
Yeah, pretty much all I wanted is hypermode so I can countinue my hunt. But to be honest I should be trying to complete my Pokédex because the next rank I get 7 days of hypermode
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I'm so angry. I hatched a troll party. With the shiny and albino next to each other
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
I'm at chain 281, with hypermode, and yesterday I used my Fairinite (i think that is the name?) and reloaded my albino radar with 100000 points and I got nothing. how can i make my hunt easieeeer
I've taken a break from my bunbori hunt because I've run out of GP. The eggs don't even cost that much but no one wants the specials since I took spots and dried up all the market for Shinies.. So I guess its a good time for me to take a break. I only took a break at 600ish but started a few days before the bunborite released. Being a 30k egg and unavailable thru breeding sucks so hard. e-e; Then again I'm signing myself up for it again with Ho-Oh so I guess I haven't been punished enough.. and I'll at least have the chain for later so I can pick it up again if there's any demand for a bunbori hunt. I know the melan is gunna be worth it though. e-e
Alright, I can't help but be incredibly salty. I'm officially 4,211 into my Larvesta Chain. No melan in sight. I've had 5 troll parties today. I've hatched 580 eggs, with every available boost. All of them. Arceus, Uber, Z-Crystal, Shiny Charms. Still nothing though. Am I only allowed a melan every other hunt? Because that's how it's looking.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
mmmmm 670 eggs without an albino. Tasty
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
kerfluffled's Avatarkerfluffled

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

mmmmm 670 eggs without an albino. Tasty
im having that same problem, just hatched my first albino 940 eggs in -_-
Buying gracidea seeds! 250gp/equivalent
84/1000

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page