PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 317318319

Snailormoon's AvatarSnailormoon
Well then- Today was horrible likewise xD I reached 4.9k chain- Not fun: 490+ hatches 15+ shinies 5+ albinos Every boost active today (Arceus rank and z crystal included) Im like dyingggg halp mee-
  • Notes
  • Collecting
  • N/A
  • Advertise
Former Moonlight28459 Former BananaMoonKit Former xX_EdgyK1tt3r_Xx *Avatar by me*
-All the lunar wings! Gib gib Donations are appreciated! -Help me save credits? Pweaze? Blacephalon shall be soon uwu Donations are appreciated! -POISON deltas
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
I'm really deep into this Melan Swablu hunt and kinda wanna complete the dex line... but at the same time I'm not sure I really like the updated sprite quite as much (still pretty, but I was super digging the purple, ngl) Not sure what to do o:
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
Aw man I totally understand that. I got my melan a while ago but... I really, really don't like the new sprite at all, and I'm not really sure I have the energy to continue for 1~2 more melans after the disappointment of the new sprite. It sucks because I'm nearly at 9k hatches (8,890) and i just... dont know. It seems like a waste to stop now considering what I put in (7 Z-Crystals, every day shiny charms, the tourney grinding to keep arceus, etc etc) idk. and idk if anyone will even want to buy the next melan I get because it just looks like a slightly tinted version of the normal sprite :(

New Melan Spoiler

You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you!
It took me nearly 12k eggs to obtain 2 Melan Ralts and even when the art staff had said that those sprites wouldn’t get changed since they had no flaws on them- I still choosed to keep them level locked. They got changed. Never believe the words they says whispers a voice in my head now :/ Edit: I liked the megas though so I’m going to get those, but I’m not going to aim for a full line anymore.

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
Teaques's AvatarTeaques
Just enough said Okay I've had many trolls, at least 5-6 in my 3k chain, but this is on an entirely different level I'm so frustrated right now that I felt like I absolutely had to share it
wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
4,972 eevee hatched, barely any albinos. i know im not arceus, but it's absolutely not something i can get at the moment or plan to. this hunt is something i cant afford to quit now but i hate how unlucky i am
I am 2.6k into my Melan Larvitar hunt. I know that isn't like an obscene amount but it's still frustrating. Especially when I used Z-Crystals during MCW and hatched almost 800-900 eggs with full boosts during those 2 days. Then on the last Niet day I hatched 600+ eggs with all boosts including z-crystal. No melan. What do I need to do to get this darn melan T.T
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Please Sally.I love you. 18.9k chain. My last melan was at 13k. thats so many shinx xD I started this hunt just wanting a single male melan shinx. guess who got 3 girls lol and all of them were hatched really far off from eachother. I started this hunt in maaaaaaaaay let me hunt something else please and thank ^^
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
stop stop teasing me pls this just ??!!! this is how you get a troll party on a day you're not even really hunting. this is also the first albino of the hunt,,
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
rip. that would have been so hype

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page