PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 9495969798··· 316317318

Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
I resumed my chain yesterday during Sei day and I've hatched around 2.5k since then, with about 800 of that with Sei bonus and all 2.5k with Z-Crystals and a 10k chain bonus (+150% Melan boost) and I have hatched zero melans. :>
SadEgg's AvatarSadEgg
Didn't take a photo of it but really early into my first ever chain (under 200) I just got a troll party... Am sad.
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
did a birthday melan suicune hunt today, got a decent amount of s/a deltas, but no melan. I was hoping sally would be nice to me, but alas. I should hunt another water type maybe and see if she gives me a melan, but idk why I hype myself up like this.
miha's Avatarmiha
happy birthday naeriie! not really a melan complain, but one general about my hunts. the last hunt i did was for porygon. i really thought about gping on until i get a melan, but nearly 200 eggs and not a single shiny? So I ended that hunt, hoping the next one would be better. Now I have around 160 eggs, including sei day and still: 0 shinies, 1 albino. Why? I'd really like to melan hunt something again but not with this bad luck... i cant even hope for a melan anytime soon
Raynn's AvatarRaynn
Second day since resuming my chain and... :/ this is my fourth troll party for this hunt and I'm ready to just give up at this point

Large image? idk

Score: 468
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
grumble grumble waste of a crystal and 3 Lucky Eggs Had 30 more adopts and Druddigon already wasn't nice to me maybe it knows I'm hunting it for DP cuz I keep getting mostly albinos I've had this chain since before the odds were switched but still yikes. coula gotten a melan applin today if I didn't stick it but I ran outta DP so :/ probably shoulda just stuck with magikarp ugh

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

ochotona's Avatarochotona
grrr
  • hi
  • ummm
carrd | twitter ;; 0
hii
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
4,500+ eevee and still no purple baby,, I haven't even hatched a special today! What the heck, Sally? >:v
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me
triibu's Avatartriibu
Troll party. Enough said. :sob:
  • Delta
  • Selling
  • Other
+ many more, including: normal and S/A delta Aron, Koffing, Ditto Check the fields and PM me!
Avatar made by ScribblyGryphon Signature under construction. LF: tabbed signature templates :')

Pages: 123··· 9495969798··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page