PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8384858687··· 317318319

söbble's Avatarsöbble
none of these were even timid, so they're not even keepers (to me). please sally.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
Chain has grown to 3,108 now S a l l y
Edit: Sally has apologized <3
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me
nikao's Avatarnikao
chain is now 12.123+eggs hatched, got a hm again when big booster day...and hatched then like crazy as much as i could at this day...and did try to hatch all the days after it atleast 40+ or more each day ..what my time on here did give me each day .... and still no second melan... i could cry .... just want two more melan or even atleast one more...!? ...This can't be too much to ask/hope for after all the hard work and hm, shiny charm gp and what not put in ...-_- just please one or two more....only from my own eggs when possible ? ^-^ .
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
That's cool, it's not like I have a Z-Crystal active or anything. I don't need to get any albinos this day. Nope.
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
timid's Avatartimid
5,500 eggs... countless Sei days and z-crystals... every charm active at all times. I started this hunt in september. I'm starting to intimately relate to people who quit this site because of the rng. especially because people with best odds have the full line and then some in this amount of eggs. the kicker is I dont even like snubbull. I never did. I'm just doing this out of sheer spite at this point.
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
So far today, you have adopted 410 Eggs. Your 2,600+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 39.0% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon! *eyebrow twitching* This is fine. Not expensive at all. Edit: Your 3,100+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 46.5% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon! Another day of nothing! And as soon as I start Delta-ing eggs, all my shinies and albinos disappeared too! One freaking shiny in 800 Points! *kicks Sally in the shins*
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
In my past 3 hunts I had 3 or 4 melans by now, and with Honedge I don’t even have 1. I suppose this is making up for the good luck I had on those 3 previous hunts
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
tfw you've been hunting a galar starter since the day they were added + still no melon i feel like the entirety of galar is gunna be added before i get this freakin blue bunny 😩 i normally dont like complaining when i'm so early in a hunt (only 2k) but watchin all those early melans roll in for everyone else's galarian starters kinda hurt my psyche a bit jfdskljfldks;fsd
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Ganz

Edit: Your 3,100+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 46.5% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon! Another day of nothing! And as soon as I start Delta-ing eggs, all my shinies and albinos disappeared too! One freaking shiny in 800 Points! *kicks Sally in the shins*
I feels it too. I hope to get my dreamed melan before the Galar waves, since I loose the hope of getting all the DP needed for my delta hunt :') "Your 6,600+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 99.0% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon!" Please "Your 6,600+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 99.0% of nothing!" That's is more accurate of what I feels now :') The irony is that I've see a few melan hatched from my pair, as if Sally liked to mess with me.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
i got to 2250 0for buneary, 8 troll partys, 6 z crystals, and 2 ubercharms, woth a shint charm a day for 2 weeks

Pages: 123··· 8384858687··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page