PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 317318319

AlphaHero19's AvatarAlphaHero19
My current hunt is Pichu. Hatched 27,849 and still no melan. I've got so many shinies and albinos that I just release them or give them away for free.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
From daddyx profile
From my own dex
*just me trying to be positive with this hunt* Edit: Just to make it clear, that more of a "joke" than a complains. I'm only at a chain of 500+ so I'm not "that" unlucky, just very unprepared xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Does it help if the parents are holding items or does that slow the process? @AlphaHero19- if you're giving away Pichus, feel free to send one my way :) @Nightmon- send some luck this way!!
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
it doesn't change anything- except for a everstone and destiny knot- although the Daycare page tells you what it does.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,751,850
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,219,488
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,575,445
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
Your 5,000+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 75.0% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon! I have both Sei bonus and Shiny Charm today, I shiny so far. Like 80 eggs hatched. Probbaly 3 albinos I think? First melan was chain 2,700... Sally end my suffering.
skylucario's Avatarskylucario
EXTREMELY DEEP SIGH. hardly any specials today, and i’ve used full boosts/max adopts again. i’ve only got 1 z crystal left. like it’s arguably early (i’m at 2600), but i’m extremely frustrated with this hunt although...since the other fletchling-hunter just finished his crazily lucky hunt today, maybe i will finally be able to soon, too? please???
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 129
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
everybody's complaining about too many shinies/albinos, i'm at a 600 chain with no shiny. it's myself to blame- i can't reach level seven and hav eno boosts besides the pokeradar!
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
So uh Sei day, shiny charm, hm and uber as well as full albino radar a few minutes ago.. Shinies? 0 Albinos? 0 Sometimes I feel like Sei days decrease shiny odds.. Either tha or my luck is just garbage :-)
Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon is from the official pokemon anime; sig art by quirkyrabbit!
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
I got my first albino in weeks yesterday. My 2nd in a chain of 900+ Still no shinies in a long time.
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent

it's my party and i'll whine if i want to

I know V~ has nothing to do with it but... it's Fairy day. After using a Crystal on Sei day (without much hope of it working tbh) I wasn't up to hunting yesterday. So I did my 12 Daycare freebies and just grabbed a few Pokémon from the shelter for the bare minimum hard goal of the tourney and spent a couple more stocking my ice rte. Point is I had 66 more adopts left and I didn't mind that I didn't use them all up. Eggs or no eggs. Go back to hunting these stupid mimes today and I get a grand total of 0 specials. Absolutely nothing. So the same number I got yesterday but with more disappointment because wow what a wasted effort. If I knew that was going to be the outcome I definitely wouldn't have used up all my Shelter adopts today. Because it was so dang dry I thought Sally was teasing me with a melan and was gonna be like "SURPRISE! You get... 1 Albino!" but not even that. Just... nothing. Since I spent most of my time collecting Fairy gems in the early days to completely max out my badge I always get a teensy bit excited when I see it's a Fairy V~. Despite the fact I don't need to worry about collecting anything for it anymore, and haven't since February, I still get excited. So. This? Super salty. Not to mention I didn't even get to hunt Mawile for the race because of these things. And that race, wow.
tl;dr: shelving this chain and not coming back until feb/mar 2021. maybe.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page