PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 313314315

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
815 Minior hatched 3 shinies, 1 albino, and those were weeks ago :( My best compatibility is 57% Z crystals are worthless What's a troll party? *Mod Edit: Posts merged* Also, if I buy a tournament egg without an egg pass, will it break my chain?
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
Hypermode and Ubercharm really help, and I recommend buying a 90+ percentage pair as it will really help with egg production, and you'll be able to find more in the shelter. And yeah, it will. You'll have to buy an egg pass.
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
I'd love to buy another pair, but Ditto :(
nikao's Avatarnikao

QUOTE originally posted by pamixx

I'd love to buy another pair, but Ditto :(
when i read it right, some other user can make a pair for you with your ditto( people who you can trust^^) You need three people for this...when i read right. One you send the ditto one does get the poke you want to breed (poke who did not see the ditto... maybe you need more then one poke to try) and then they send them each to the third person who then will match the pair in there daycare, and send it back to you. When i did understand it righ from the breeding forum. So you should get a nice % pair to hunt many eggs for your melan hunt^^ .
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Opalide's AvatarOpalide

QUOTE originally posted by pamixx

815 Minior hatched 3 shinies, 1 albino, and those were weeks ago :( My best compatibility is 57% Z crystals are worthless What's a troll party? *Mod Edit: Posts merged* Also, if I buy a tournament egg without an egg pass, will it break my chain?
Yes, it will. The only tourney eggs that do not break chains are the ones given out for being top 100. edit: two words. troll party.
I want to cry. I have spent so many daycare passes in hopes to get 186IV Beldum but now I'm on 717 chain and I realised I didn't use a single special boost beside lv1 albino radar. So to not waste such big chain, I'll have to save it and melan hunt it later and I just...I could have done that in the first place. My hunt would made more sense as melan hunt with that chain and I could have gotten more than 4 specials and I would at least have some chances of melan if I fail at getting perfect. Sally really wants me to do melan hunt but I don't have time for that since I wasted it in such stupid way... ;_;
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I haven't posted here in a while. tfw every hunt feels like it's taking forever cuz you haven't seen those purple sparkles in a while

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Damia8's AvatarDamia8
I've been hunting on and off for over a year now with and without Hypermode. Every time I've had Hypermode, my luck gets a little better with shinies and albinos, but not too much. I use Arceus, Ubercharms, Z-Crystals, and sometimes I'll rent out a shiny charm. I'm almost at 15,000 eggs with no melan Cyndaquil. I just want one, so I don't think I'm being too greedy! XD This would be my first self-hatched melan! I thought maybe my birthday would bring some luck, but so far nothing wild. At this point, I've been going for so long, I am not going to give up until I beat these Cyndaquils! Please send me your luck! XD
Hello~! My name's Damia8, but please, call me Damia or Damayonnaise~! ^^
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
current chain: 534. special count? a handful of deltas. yeah..... this is gonna be fun.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +8,986,920
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +10,567,251
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +4,680,087
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
6k in. I got my first melan at 3434. I need one sour melan and another melan to finish all of my orders. This is getting crazy, and I just want to end this hunt. But I can't until I get these melans T.T
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page