PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 313314315

kerfluffled's Avatarkerfluffled
I decided to stick my eevee hunt,, after a full year of hunting I got kinda sick of seeing them haha. Started up an alolan ratatta hunt as a replacement, I needed something with a lower hatch time lol
Buying gracidea seeds! 250gp/equivalent
84/1000
Sally somwhat likes me, gave me this boi: Ho boy I'm in for a wait.
"It just seems unlikely that it's me who was to blame!"
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Data Volume: Iron Hands

Data Volume: Iron Hands

Data Volume

(: 0)

A mysterious container of data, apparently relating to Hariyama.

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +3,426,161
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 682 (I'm probably hunting Pichu if it's above 300) Type Race Points: 20 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Jasper22's AvatarJasper22
Used a crystal with all boosts (except arceus), hatched 100 eggs, wasted the rest of the day because I went to an amusement park, not a single albino. Combo of bad luck and being busy
rampo's Avatarrampo
This is my ONE chance to get a melan bc I can't afford hypermode but it's not looking good oh no

RAMMY | ANY | 21

SHOPcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon and Pagedoll by ME Divider HERE
Type Race Score; 0
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Maravol was a mistake.
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
nikao's Avatarnikao
i think i got my first troll party today, with this two^_^ and and still no melan after 5800+eggs .
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
nimbuscrying's Avatarnimbuscrying
Across all my hunts, it's been 4k hatched since I last hatched a melan 😔👊
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I had a dream within a dream about Pokefarm. In the dream-within-a-dream, I hatched twin melan Maravol, and I was so shocked that I "woke up". In the dream, I woke up and then hatched a single melan Maravol. And I thought it was real. I hate my subconscious for playing these tricks on me :( ----- EDIT: And then this happened.
While PFQ was down I had a total of 3 Melan dreams. Now it's back and this is the longest hunt I've had in months. Almost 1.5k in without a melan. It's kind of disappointing especially with my 4 non existant dream melans mocking me.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Over 12.6k hatched, I'm so tired... used a Z-Crystal today and just, not a single Albino yet. I just want this last Beautifly Melan, I wanna hatch other eggs finally.
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page