PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 317318319

Meloettas's AvatarMeloettas
first joker party... 1.9k eggs in.... please sally ;__; (this isn't a very long chain at all and i'm willing to be more patient but.... OTL i'm so bored of this hunt now)
i have an art shop thread here and a shop thread here for buying specials in my uft fields! 75 / 500, buying at 35zc per
Score: 0
nimbuscrying's Avatarnimbuscrying
almost 300 eggs hatched today and only two albinos! i even used a z today!!
StellaDaneb's AvatarStellaDaneb
Is it just my idiotic thought process, or is saying twins/triplets just a nice way of saying a troll party? "Twins uft" or "troll party uft"
avatar made for me by Magnum-Opus (thank you!)
1/1000 boxes
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Twins/triplets aren't necessarily a troll party, because it more frequently is used for multiple shinies/albinos hatched side by side or the same party, not a shiny and albino.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
15032 pts .
Aelius's AvatarAelius
Nearly 300 pix eggs hatched before reset; five albinos; one troll party; one shiny. ?? That’s the best luck I’ve had with albinos so far. Like????? Where did all my shinies go?
  • Links
  • Credit
  • Chu’
☆ Check out my art shop!
Avatar by me ♡ art shop banner by me
Lv. 100 — +3,012,081
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPsychic
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Yahan's AvatarYahan

So my current melan hunt gave the idea to write a parody to Shrek the Musical's "I Know it's Today" based off melan hunting. This is the first verse.

Settle in friends, it's story time! There's a farmer On PokeFarm Oh my gosh, that's just like me! Poor lil’ farmer Wants a melan But they don’t have enough ZC They pass the time by clicking Like someone else I know As years go by they click and hatch As years go by? Uh oh. A torturous chain I don't remember this part! They wished that they were dead? Skip ahead! Skip ahead! But in the end the farmer finds a ultra-rare The mon’ is black all over And worth more than golden hair! So I know, it'll appear Cause there are rules and there are strictures I believe the chains I see all day on my screen My melan mon, and his picture Will look just like the wiki! It won't be long now, I guarantee! Egg number Twenty three I know its today I know its today!
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
iroak's Avatariroak
*cries* about 120 eggs hatched before reset (with hypermode + uber + z crystal) and got only one shiny :( im 1625 eggs in and still havent hatched a melan, hope i have more luck this month!
Yahan's AvatarYahan

Ended up finishing the parody instead of clicking tonight. Enjoy, friends XD

Settle in friends, it's story time! There's a farmer On PFQ Oh my gosh, that's just like me! Poor lil’ farmer Wants a melan But they don’t have enough ZC They pass the time by clicking Like someone else I know As days go by they click and hatch As days go by? Uh oh. A torturous chain I don't remember this part! They wished that they were dead? Skip ahead! Skip ahead! But in the end the farmer finds a ultra-rare The ‘mon is black all over And worth more than golden hair! So I know, it'll appear Cause there are rules and there are strictures I believe the chains I see all day on my screen My melan mon, and his picture Will look just like the wiki! It won't be long now, I guarantee! Egg number Twenty three I know its today I know its today! Oh here's a good one! It's a classic! There's a farmer In a long chain Glad its them instead of me Patient farmer Hunting slowly How I wonder where’s Sally? Blah blah blah, albino radar Boring boring, shiny charm Filler filler, been there, read that! Release Pokemon by the swarm Skip ahead, skip ahead! But in the end the farmer leaps up with a start The melan’s finally here and The farmer sheds a tear! So I know, it’ll appear And its sparkles will be blinding! More special than its shiny sibs And albinos It’ll look up and smile pretty And our first gaze will be binding About time I make a trade thread! Egg number nine hundred and fifty eight I know it's today It’ll show up today! There's a farmer! Any farmer! Take your pick, they're all like me! Not exactly, I'm still waiting! They're out living happily Melanistic better get here I want black in seconds flat! No one needs this hunting gear Oops, did I do that? Cut the shinies, cut the albinos Cut this troll party Cut the Uber and the gems Cut the frags and the crystals! Cut the normals! Cut the RTEs! Keep the bonus! Cut the long chain! And the clicking! The hatching! The clicking! The hatching! The clicking! But I know, it’ll appear Though I seem a bit bipolar And I'm an addict now as well, hope it won't mind It’s a find, It’s a catch And a very priceless creature! It won't be long now, I guarantee! Day number— Are you there Sal? It's me, the farmer Your favorite farmer! Now I know, it’ll appear Cause there are rules and there are strictures I believe the chains I see all day on my screen My melan mon, and his glorious picture Will look just like the wiki! It won't be long now, I guarantee! Egg number twenty three Egg number nine fifty-eight Egg number eight thousand, four hundred and, twenty three I know it's today!
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
>uses z-crystal yesterday. gets a million albinos but almost no shinies. >decides against a z-crystal today. gets a million shinies. bro.

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page