PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 317318319

kerfluffled's Avatarkerfluffled
So, I got my first ever pokerus today! Very exciting for me, but it was kinda ruined by the fact that a) I missed the first 11 minutes of it, and b) the first party I hatched was a troll party. A rare gender troll party at that :/
Buying gracidea seeds! 250gp/equivalent
84/1000
Mollin's AvatarMollin
Almost 3,5k in my hunt, tons of troll parties, but not many solo Albinos. It's annoying :c
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
thanks, i hate it
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
This is the second tourney in a row that discourages hatching hunt eggs eggs in general tbh but this isn't the thread for complaining about that so I am seriously regretting my choice of hunt this month. Nothing lines up. 3k into this chain, Ubercharm dies in a week, I don't want to fall off the board, but I do want this hunt to end. I legit don't even know why I decided to hunt Swablu in the first place I

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Keylime's AvatarKeylime
Sally, You’re a buttface. I think Sally is casually making my hunt worse and worse the longer it goes on. The chances I actually hatch a shiny is now pretty much every other week or so (but the worst luck lies in the shiny #144 was march 24 and shiny #145 was April 27). I’ve hatched roughly 10 albinos this ENTIRE HUNT, and I’ve only gotten one troll party. Which is when, you might ask? Oh I don’t know, My birthday, 2 1/2 months ago! I know melan hunting is harder for people without arceus rank but I should be hatching more than 1 shiny every two weeks even without the shiny charm! And I can’t afford Z-Crystals or to charge my radar to level 6-7. I’ve been on this hunt for 1 1/2 years now and I’m sooooo sick of hunting. I never thought I’d get sick of my favorite pokemon but here we are! All. The. Rotten. Luck.
Keylime • 19 • Pisces • He/She/They
Melan Tapu Lele Hunt
Melan Tapu Fini hunt
Melan Cosmog (x5) hunt
Avatar credit: Myself! | Sig. Background Credit: Pixabay
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
@Sally you've given me two troll parties today and I've got 28 adoptions left out of this 292-max Shazi day. Please stop playing games :/
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
I am getting frustrated with this hunt. I'm wasting money on Z-Crystals and keep getting only one albino maybe every few hundred eggs with a crystal (though sometimes I don't get anything with a crystal even after 100+ eggs) and I don't hatch any albinos if just using the radar. I'm almost 3k eggs into this hunt and I'm just tired man. I know a lot of people have it worse but I'm not very patient in the first place. I have like every bonus available other than Arcrus ranking itself. And still NOTHING. Ugh.
PoisonKeeper's AvatarPoisonKeeper
I thought maybe breaking my chain record and going over 4k might increase my luck! Instead I have officially entered a drought!! not even getting a single shiny! I just need one more melan pede to complete my set!
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
Man am I getting frustrated with these cats. I'm at 2.6k hatches, I've been using a lot of crystals when I plan on hatching a lot (which has been a lot lately) and I'm going through a dryer spell in specials than normal. I want to just stick this chain and move on to something more beneficial, like working on my next wishalloy but the stubborn part of me doesn't want to move on without my melans. I was hoping to start a new hunt at the start of next month when I find out what TR race I'm on. But I highly doubt that's even going to happen now.
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Its been a while, but please, Sally, end my suffering, its been so long since I started. :'D

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page