PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 317318319

skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by Skiddo

Finger hurt.
One week later...
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Gonplei's AvatarGonplei
i don't think i'm ever gonna hatch another melan, i've become so discouraged and i just wanna drop this hunt. at the same time, i don't want all this work and my chain to go to waste :/

credits past usernames were Samus & Edgy my guide directory --> XXX (still a wip) 'Jesus Christ you're so damn cold, don't you know you've lost control?'
Gartacus's AvatarGartacus
Well guys it’s official - I PR sticked my magnemite hunt after 6400 hatches and no melan. Taking a break now to work on some other badges and do the TR/new season of tourneys. Total bummer though. Had originally been hoping for 2 melans in 5k hatches. Was reallllly hoping that a total drought like this wouldn’t get me.

QUOTE originally posted by Gartacus

Well guys it’s official - I PR sticked my magnemite hunt after 6400 hatches and no melan. Taking a break now to work on some other badges and do the TR/new season of tourneys. Total bummer though. Had originally been hoping for 2 melans in 5k hatches. Was reallllly hoping that a total drought like this wouldn’t get me.
Please, sally, bless everyone in this thread, especially this guy, with a melan soon...
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
ohush's Avatarohush
so i am hunting again after over a year since my last melan. i am starting to think people who hatch 200+ eggs a day and/or have level 7 radar all the time are wizards yesterday i did almost 12k interactions and 120 eggs total [101 for chain] and... it took soooo much energy. no albinos yet but hopefully we'll get one todaaay.. not looking forward to the dreaded troll parties EDIT: 135 eggs hatched today so far.. 2 shinies 0 albinos even on max everything ;_;
I am at 7700 eggs hatched and 300 shinies. No melan yet, very sad.
nikao's Avatarnikao
after real crazy lucky melan in my team that where real early....15/May Albino hatched with Level 7 Albino Radar +Über-Shiny hatched 1/120 in chain +Charm +Über and second( or bether is te first) 14/MayAlbino hatched with Level 7 Albino Radar +Über-Shiny hatched 3/91 in chain +Über ---and the first in 14may one did not even really try for one as it did sound. now i slowly do think that to chain up for melan, is more and more silly thing to do...when you just can hatch 50-1000eggs and hope for luck in the same way... im really terrible happy for them that they where lucky and hatched melan for type race...ad in very short chain....but at the same time really sad that i, like other chain hunter, put so much work into one and do not even get one mel pid....but at this point i dont want to give up even when i do want to sometimes...^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
First party I hatched when I woke up. What's worse than a troll party? A double. @Sally YOu had TWO (2) CHANCES to give me ONE (1) Melan. Edit: Got my melan

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

ricebowl666's Avatarricebowl666
shiny charm, uber, z crystal, sei day, AND long chain boost but i only hatched one albino..... please :,)
drew he/they 21 check out my shop!
credit
Background from Genshin Impact F2U code by Gumshoe Icon from Demon Slayer manga
Havenstrife's AvatarHavenstrife
I've got every boost but Arceus today and I haven't even gotten a single albino or melan. Sally please I just want one melan of my favorite pokemon.
Avatar made for me by D33RG0D5. Call me Haven My type race score: 0

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page