PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 317318319

Saeyra's AvatarSaeyra
I am so sorry man *hugs* I am really frustrated too..
I drew my own avatar with my own hand and I give myself permission to use my own drawings for anything I want and stick them anywhere I please.
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
Welp, I got over 4k in my chain yesterday (server time, of course) and had a Z-Crystal active... that plus my other bonuses and even all the eggs I stocked up from the day before. Nearly 200 eggs hatched. Barely got anything Shiny (much less Albino), and of course no sign of even a close melan. Ugh. I swear I'll never want to see another Surfing Pichu again once this is over. xD'
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0
I got my first troll party :C
avatar from danganronpa 2: goodbye despair
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 51 — 4,461 / 9,947
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 28%
Hasty nature
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
This is picky as heck but the last three Melans I hatched all evolve into the wrong evo line and I'm getting so frustrated!! I just need one more for the Silcoon/Beautifly line, please! D:
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
LèmurDoll's AvatarLèmurDoll
Go to 6000+ chain. Still no melan. No. Melan. Sally, please. Stop. I am gonna to hatch about 200 eggs today..
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Star vs The Forces of Evil. Avatar by me Sprite from pkmn B/W games
kerfluffled's Avatarkerfluffled
It's been almost 7 months and 8k+ eggs since my last melan, I just wanna see some purple ;^;
Buying gracidea seeds! 250gp/equivalent
84/1000
Cassy1235's AvatarCassy1235
I used a Z-Crystal today and completely maxed out my shelter pass, I got a good number of Shinies and Albinos, but no Melan. I got my worst troll party too, 2 Albinos and a Shiny. It's been nearly 3,000 eggs since my last Melan and I still need 2 more, I just want this hunt to be over already. T.T
Icon drawn by me. (Original Post)
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Halfway to 5K and still no dice. Watch it be the wrong gender tho when I do get a melan cotton swab. Or the wrong berry. Or both. Yike I just wanna hunt something cool with my new Draconian Wishalloy!

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Leomon2004's AvatarLeomon2004
I'm currently hunting Charmander. I hatched a party of eggs and went to the Shelter to get more. I can not for the life of me find any Charmander eggs. Even after like 30 refreshes I can't find a single one. Unless they start showing up again I'm gonna have to break my chain.
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird

QUOTE originally posted by Leomon2004

I'm currently hunting Charmander. I hatched a party of eggs and went to the Shelter to get more. I can not for the life of me find any Charmander eggs. Even after like 30 refreshes I can't find a single one. Unless they start showing up again I'm gonna have to break my chain.
Helping you out. I have a Charizard pair that sits at 99%. I've sent out around 50 eggs now, but I'll be able to help build up a lot of numbers later on in the shelter. I'm only doing my bare minimum eggs for my own hunt (12 per day, specifically) until another bonus day or my birthday bonuses-- I figure why not help supply eggs while I get my clicks in.

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page