PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 317318319

Kasei's AvatarKasei
Thanks I guess sally but this just isn't quite it
Shib's AvatarShib
First troll of the hunt, and it's the party I decided to delta a few eggs for fun ^^; At least the specials were deltas haha edit// Note to self... don't complain about Sally's gifts haha the second troll of this hunt, which was the party following the last with no special deltas this time ^^;

QUOTE originally posted by Shib

First troll of the hunt, and it's the party I decided to delta a few eggs for fun ^^; At least the specials were deltas haha
the albino is cool. :')
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
LeonKennedy's AvatarLeonKennedy
i lost some major motivation for my poochy hunt so im on a break again for the type race, but gosh im losin my mind. my poochy chain was about 1755 when i first paused it about two or three months ago, so i could get a break and do some other things. i started it back up again after last months type race and i had the Worst luck with it D: not only did i barely get any specials whatsoever, but i hatched a whole bunch and still no melan baby to show for it. i have it paused at 2,615 right now, almost 1000 more eggs hatched since the last pause. im hoping when i go back to it after the type race ill have better luck. ;v; i just want my precious little pupper to come home. before i had paused it the first time i had gotten 3 troll parties, so i was a bit excited because that meant, to me, i was getting closer to the possiblity of a melan but it never came. didnt even get any troll parties when i started up again, just a set of shiny twins. im! frustrated. vv
icon drawn by Jordan!
Tymora's AvatarTymora
Broke 4700+ chain today, since my hm has expired. Melan hunting is not worth the effort, so I no longer plan to do this.
Snailormoon's AvatarSnailormoon
My HM and Uber only have 9 hrs left on them :’> Also I have like a 3k+ chain and uh.. Someone else is hunting the same thing and keeps getting mlems *smol tear* Proud of them nonetheless! **I want me some lucky again Sally- I dont understand why you give me luck on mini hunts but not on serious hunts**
  • Notes
  • Collecting
  • N/A
  • Advertise
Former Moonlight28459 Former BananaMoonKit Former xX_EdgyK1tt3r_Xx *Avatar by me*
-All the lunar wings! Gib gib Donations are appreciated! -Help me save credits? Pweaze? Blacephalon shall be soon uwu Donations are appreciated! -POISON deltas
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
It's been 2k hatches since I've gotten a melan and I'm just starting to lose motivation in even trying. I was going to go for 3 melans, so I could have a mega version of it but if it's going to be like this I'm not going to sit here and hatch 6k+ for them. I know people have gone that far for just 1 melan and I should consider myself lucky to have gotten one so early but I'm just getting tired and want to move on to my next planned hunt.
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Just hit 2K on my flying cotton swabs and I feel like I'm dying. Those early melans really spoiled me. April was a good month lol.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Saeyra's AvatarSaeyra
1 shiny today and no albinos with 80 adoptions...I had sei, hypermode, ubercharm, shiny charm, 1000+ chain and fully charged albino radar? Its been a bad day.
I drew my own avatar with my own hand and I give myself permission to use my own drawings for anything I want and stick them anywhere I please.
Gartacus's AvatarGartacus
My melan hunt is going so roughly that a random amazing person gifted me a crystal to use for Sei day. Guess what? STILL no luck! Tomorrow will be the last day of magnemites before I stick the chain and play the TR, so fingers crossed...

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page