PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 324325326327328329330331

Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint
ultra.pnge.png
I've got 900+chain with no melan. Oh no, at least it's still 900 right? BZZZZ, can't be more wrong. I've got multiple unsuccessful hunt in succession. I think I'm around 3000 eggs with no melan in sight. My last MELAN was on April TR. More than a month ago. My current HM and Uber is worthless😭
Maligator's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMaligator
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
I wanna punch every non-melanistic Gligar that I’ve hatched so far in the face. I have every boost besides arches rank + Sei and I am still waiting on just ONE MELAN. #Gligarhate #haventhatchedamelansincethefirstweekofmay #whatsamelaniveneverheardofthatbefore #sallyputmeoutofmymisery
DAYAX0N's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDAYAX0N
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
bro. ive hatched like at least 1k skarmories now with the SAME EXACT BUFFS i used for scyther and not a single melan in sight!! but i got 3 melans in 750 with scyther???? sally why do you hate me now
finn + blurr | he/they ground.pngscore: 2500ground.png art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
NAUGHTY's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNAUGHTY
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
i need a shirt that says: I Used A Z-Crystal on a Sei Day Plus Uber and Shiny Charm and All I Got Was This Troll Party sally i dont mean to sound ungrateful its just that i used my last SLE that i was trying to save but i figured why not give it a chance. ah well.
Naughty's Supply Shop Hunts | Shelter Passes | Shiny Charms | DCP | Boxes | DP
Lancee's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLancee
hypermode.pngultra.pnge.png
im ngl 2.5k+ chain and no melan in sight is so disheartening lol i just want my first melan ever sally pls
lance // they/them // big spheal stan
VEGGIE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVEGGIE
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
i love getting the wrong nature for the third time even with everstones on both parents AND every other egg hatched being the nature i need.
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

always looking for white belts hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
Canis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCanis
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
I'm about to reach a chain of 3,000 with no melan in sight. I just want to hatch my first one. :-(
Jonah 23 She/her I collect ice.png deltas. Icon: Tokyo Mew Mew. Journal.
credit
Had a shower and when I came back to hatch my eggs, I saw a notif for another complaining thread, and thought to myself "Yeah, I haven't hatched a melan in general in a while, but this current chain is small so I'm not going to complain about it" But then, as I was thinking that, the first 2 eggs I hatched were a troll party, so now I gotta complain. Come on, Sally! It really feels like she can read minds and chooses to be the worst OTL
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 545
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 3299
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
DAYAX0N's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDAYAX0N
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
*grabs sally and shakes her around* WHY DO YOU ONLY GIVE ME SPECIALS THE PARTY AFTER I STOP DELTAING and still no melan in sight.... im almost reaching 2k which isnt that bad i guess? but after scyther this feels like sally just hates me
miha's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmiha
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Okay Sally, we need a mediator, i guess. I tried to be patient. But 4120 eggs and still no melan, not a single one? What is your problem? Do you hate me? Would you like to talk about it Sally? No?! Than hand me the three melans I need from this hunt! edit: Finally got the 1/3 at 4154 basically right after making a grumpy post here (2nd edit was because i forgot to put edit in front of the edited part)

Pages: 123··· 324325326327328329330331

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page