PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 306307308309310··· 316317318

I originally started the Shuppet hunt just for TR and I aimed for s/a, but halfway through I realized I kinda really like the melan so I've been hoping to squeeze one in too... But my Hypermode and Übercharm end tomorrow >< I think I'll have to buy a PR stick with some of the ZC I was saving for the next mlem hunt :<
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
NobodyMono's AvatarNobodyMono
I restarted my 10k long g meowth Chain days before the update (the one with no melan). (Note I got 1 right before the update actually dropped) I was ecstatic about the update but honestly? I just feel like I progressed back to my days before I got hypermode. Dry spells left and right with no hint of melan. I lost my long chain bonus, which I don't think helped me out anyway so >_> EDIT: COMPLAINING WORKS IM ALREADY FREE >_>
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Feels like I havent gotten any specials at all in my ralts hunt since a week or two before last tr I'm up to 2,852 rn with everything except an ubercharm and hypermode activated, like i think i've only gotten maybe one shiny in the past month :(
Avatar made for me by @jsketch12 on twitter!!!!
Score: 1600
mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
wondering if sally will deliver a less than 1.5k chain melan to me today like so many others since the update :Y since the start of this week, i've had every boost under the sun active except for a Z crystal

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 5527
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum avatar/signature art by me TR banner by @CaptainNessbot
OverTheMoon's AvatarOverTheMoon
please i just want my third melan so i can end this, it's been 3k hatches since the last one i just wanna work on the lab dexes :((
BlueBlissey's AvatarBlueBlissey
i thought doing a little binacle hunt while i still had a water z crystal active would be nice, especially with the new amulet system in place but i haven't even gotten a shiny or albino the last two days/200 eggs let alone the chance of a melan... i know it's still early hunt wise to see a melan but man... it's kinda discouraging.

Stan || Blue - 27 - He/Him

Check out My Shops + Journal!
x 239/500
The Villa! The Garden! The Storage Area!
Lv. 100 — +12,859,989
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 0%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +10,589,770
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Click us to learn about our species!
DrakanAroh's AvatarDrakanAroh
I know it’s still early at a little over 1.1k hatched for Mankey, but I don’t want to use a Z-Crystal on the off chance I can hatch a melan without the three day boost, but I’d also like to do my dexes + other hunts — commitment or not. The only thing I’m not using is a Z-Crystal, I’ve been maxed out (as much as work will allow) on everything else. I also don’t want really want to buy a memory stick for Mankey to do the aforementioned stuff, but man. The temptation due to today’s nice boosts are really strong.
Man-Bat / Kirk Langstrom from DC's Justice Leage Dark (~2019 version)
& Sig
Galladerox Freebie using official art from Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
Collecting: , , , & Casually Collecting: , , , &
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
like i've seen other people talking about... seeing a bunch of people get a lot of specials from the new amulets while getting nothing myself is pretty disheartening. i was hoping this would help me get out of my draught (1 albino and 3 shinies out of almost 500 ralts SOB) but i guess not??
finn + blurr | he/they score: 500 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon + background from the promised neverland manga F2U code by Gumshoe
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny

QUOTE originally posted by DAYAX0N

like i've seen other people talking about... seeing a bunch of people get a lot of specials from the new amulets while getting nothing myself is pretty disheartening. i was hoping this would help me get out of my draught (1 albino and 3 shinies out of almost 500 ralts SOB) but i guess not??
I feel like the rate with the amulets are better with some people over others it took me 186 eggs just to hatch my first special with the amulets hopefully with the "holy trinity" I'll be able to hatch more specials
Pfp from Pfq
Started this hunt 4 years ago and took a 2ish year break. Thought I would get lucky today.. Bought an über charm after being gifted a shiny charm a couple days ago. I even have a crystal on. I just want a silly little guy, Sally, please... This is painful.
  • Type Race!
  • Mons!
  • Extras
  • Credits
credit: GnarleyQuinn Fairy Typerace - 0
WIP
^ Check out Welcome Home! ^
PFP is a screenshot of Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece, during the Egghead Island arc. The "I love Wally" GIF in the extras tab is from this specific page on the Welcome Home website!

Pages: 123··· 306307308309310··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page